Final

Ma Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Final -

 

Summer 2006

 

A new class started today!! I hopped happily while humming  ‘Hug’ by TVXQ.

“Noona !!! You forgot your bento box!” I turned around and saw my little brother  Se Hun panting.

“Awhh Good boy.” I patted his head.

“Lollipop please ?” He showed me his sparkling eyes,begging for a lollipop.

I laughed, “No.” I left him.

“Noona,you are fat ! Forever fat !” He yelled.

Geez this boy. I knew I was fat. As I entered the school gate, I saw him. Lee Howon. My dream boy. He reminds me of Xiah oppa now. I slapped myself. Xiah of TVXQ and Lee Howon were two different person.  Lee Howon was an active and intelligent boy. He did well in sports and academic. I admired him from far but now, we’re in 2nd grade of middle school and he was in the same class with me! I was so thrilled knowing about it.

 

“So Min. Morning !!” Nana greeted me.

“Nana !!! Let’s go to the class!” I pulled her with me. We’re bestfriend since primary school. We entered the class and saw some unfamiliar faces; I should make friends more. But I was afraid to approach boys. That’s why my friends were girls. I was not a quiet person actually but most of the time, I got awkward with boys so I decided to avoid any unnecessary communications between me and guys.

“Class!! We’ve a new student here. He’s from Cheong-ju.” Everyone clapped their hands, welcoming the boy. Well, he’s not entirely handsome. Cute? Maybe. But his appearance reminded me of myself. My fat me! 

“Hello, everyone, my name is Kim Joon Myeon. Call me Joon Myeon”

The boys  were being themselves; welcoming Joon Myeon with their weird sounds. Whatever. They loved becoming a troop of idiot monkeys especially Nam Woohyun and Lee Sungyeol. Joon Myeon  sat besides Nana. Nevertheless, I was  feeling agitated.

 

Months were passing by and I suited myself with the other female students in the class. We really got along together. But, there’s something bugging me and making me anxious most of the time. They matched me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter