Unexpected Event

White Shirt

Unexpected Event

Taehyun fiddled with his fingers, thinking not particularly necessary but to kill time. Looking at the sky above him, he sighed. A world he lived in, what could he possibly do to make him at least be productive. As he delved his fingers into his pocket, he took out a stick of cigarette. Bent and crumpled, his droopy eyebrow met, frowning at the last stick he had saved for the afternoon. Lighting up his cig, he inhaled like he longed for it. The burning taste went pass through his throat but the nicotine that his body had been craving made him smile in satisfaction. 

Trying to lose the tight collar, he ed two buttons of his shirt. Taehyun let out a sigh once again as he lolled on a chair behind him. Hands hung loosely by his side with a crooked cig being held in between of his index and middle finger.

Minho was standing by the door, watching Taehyun’s every move. The white shirt that he ed a while ago somehow made his heart stopped for a second. He was once again being re-lived. The world had spun in circular motion when his eyes fell upon his collarbones. Minho found it weird but he was sure that simplicity fits him well.

Imagining him touching the smooth shirt, fingers slid down from the younger one’s shoulder to his chest, Minho had wanted to taste what was underneath that white shirt. Girls wore shorts and mini-skirts, but the only thing that aroused him even more is the white shirt; the white shirt that had constantly been worn by a guy name Nam Taehyun. 

“What are you staring at?”

Taehyun turned his head towards the man that was standing by the door. Head tilted a bit, letting his side profile viewable. As he took another inhalation from his cigarette, he indulged in the sins that he had craved for. Lips curled upward a little to show the affection of Minho’s presence and Taehyun reclined as he set back at his own world, his own reverie. 

Making himself comfortable by Taehyun’s side, he planned to spend his remaining time with him at the rooftop.

“Care to share?”

Indicating on the stick that was almost done, Taehyun handed it to him, not caring if he got his cig back since he took it in more than half.

“You know, you look really appealing with that shirt. Pretty much a turn on.”

Taehyun grinned. The way he said was as if nothing’s wrong. He knew about that matter. He knew it too well; but he wore it no matter what. The heat that he emitted, he could feel it and liked it really much. It’s an addiction he could not let go off. The glorious look on his face, it was something that Taehyun could not take his eyes off. Reek with tobacco and his favourite perfume, Taehyun leaned closer to him.

 “What would you do to me if I keep on wearing it?”

A question that led to something he had been waiting for. Just a mere simple question, it triggered Minho’s senses, awakening his dark desire he had for him. Obscuring Taehyun’s view, he let out his last breath as mist escaped his lips and towered over the younger one.

“I’m going to be bad, real bad.”

Lips touched his earlobe, whispering dirty words, making Taehyun shivered at his low voice. It tickled him, but he would never want it to end. It lingered, causing his stomach to stir in a manner he knew too well what was going on.

What exactly his body wanted.

Mino stole a peck from Taehyun and he stayed there for a moment before the lower lip, teasing every bit of his sanity. Coated with tobacco and nicotine, he once again. He was being enslaved to his kisses. As Mino stopped his actions, Taehyun broke into derangement to the cessation.

Clutching on to the collar, Mino ripped the white shirt. Buttons popping out and his bare chest were visible to his pleasing eyes. It twinkled like seeing star’s reflected in his orbs. An obvious grin was planted on his face and Taehyun knew this man could do anything to him senselessly.

It was a self-defeat. Taehyun could no longer endure it. He wanted his needs to be fulfilled. Snaking his arms around Mino’s neck, Taehyun took his lips and encased them with his, parting a bit to let the older man pursue inside of him. Hands roamed, creating friction against their skin. Drawing his fingers in his hair, Mino gripped on it tight, pulling his head a little bit to the left, demanding for more access.

He skin taste better than Mino expected and he could not stop nibbling and , abusing them. It was so addictive that he didn’t take notice of the younger one whimpering. Taehyun couldn’t breathe because of Mino’s weight was being pressed against him.

“Minho ah…”

His pleading voice was heard, Mino was drugged by his kisses, touch, heat and everything about him made him go insane, literally. He would never want to let his finger off from that adorning skin with sweat of his. Body meshed together, Mino’s fingertips travelled down from the younger one’s torso his belt. Vision clouded by lust, he could not think straight but all he focused on was his needs.

“Minho ah… please… s..stop…”

He was ignored. Struggling with the belt but impatient took over his rationality and broke them. Friction against Taehyun’s skin caused him to flinch in pain but he bit his lip. Harder than usual, his lips bled a lot more, suppressing the pain that caused by the man above him.

Lips crashed again, taking in all of his soundness of mind, soundness of his judgment. Mino lost his grip of his sanity and turned to something further within his self. It had been years since the dark emerged, resurfaced from the deep abyss, hidden paradise. It had revisited him once more.

It could not be. He had recovered from it.

He will only be dangerous when it comes to you, only you that can trigger the beast inside of him. You need to get away from him. He may be fine now but we can never know when it will re-appear. You need to get away from him as far as you can.

It was a warning Taehyun never took seriously. He never wanted to part from him in the first place and all these words had hit him. Close to suffocating, Mino reached the slender neck of his, encircling his fingers around.

Hands roamed to nowhere, aimlessly grabbing something to hold on to. His broad body was too big for him. Taehyun tried writhing from the confinement but he couldn’t. He pushed him harder but no change to his position, except for the fact that Mino’s hand that had clasped around his neck became tighter, causing him to be constricted in breathing.

“You. Are. So. Damn. y.”

In every word, he tore Taehyun’s clothing, shredding away till he was left with nothing, only an exposed skin. He felt violated and abashed. It was wrong of him to think that the person he loved had cured. His love for Mino had resided deep down in his heart and that was the main factor of not being able to let go of the person before his eyes.

He loved him. He fell for him too deep. It was too dangerous. 

 

It was supposed to be fluffly, y and cute but it ended up as... yeah you've read it. I can't escape this. Angst is in me, will forever be with me. This shouldn't be happening. You guys wanted the cute namsong but I made it into a nightmare. Well, I hope you enjoyed it. :)