Part 1

One Chance

Flipping through the channels, Taeyeon sat comfortably on the couch. Her expression was blank as she continuously pressed the buttons on the remote. Not finding anything interesting to watch, Taeyeon sighed and switched the TV off. She went straight to her bedroom and laid on her bed.

 

“Maybe I should just get some sleep.” Taeyeon mumbled before closing her eyes.

 

1 minute…

 

5 minutes…

 

10 minutes…

 

30 minutes had passed but to no avail. Kim Taeyeon was still fully awake. She sat up and groaned in frustration.

 

“Ugh! I hate this! This is not working! I should just go an—“

 

She stopped babbling when her eyes landed on her laptop that was on her study table.

 

“Come to think of it, I haven’t checked my Facebook account for a while now…” she grinned to herself. “Now I got something to do.”

 

Taeyeon turned her laptop on and immediately opened her Facebook account.

 

56 notifications

 

“GAME REQUESTS?????? That Soonkyu! She never grows tired of games, does she? Aigoo…”

 

Ignoring the game requests (all of which came from Sunny Lee), Taeyeon checked the ones that piqued her interest, one of which was a notification saying that Tiffany Hwang has added her into a group called “Pinksabers United”.

 

She frowned. “This better not be another one of those ‘Looking for a Relationship’ groups, Hwang Miyoung. Or else, I’ll fly to California this instant and take everything pink that you own!!!”

 

Yes. Even though Tiffany lived on the other side of the world, the American girl still tries her best to get Taeyeon to be in a relationship with anyone. She is THAT persisitent. Maybe it’s because only Tiffany knows about Taeyeon’s preference and knows that finding someone who swings the same way in Korea is indeed very difficult. But still, her own way of ‘helping’ doesn’t really help Taeyeon at all.

 

Letting out a sigh, Taeyeon clicked that notification which led her to the group. To her surprise, there were only nine members of the group. Seeing familiar names on brought a smile on her face, as well as a sigh of relief that it wasn’t as she thought it was (you’re safe for now, Fany~ah).

 

But her relief was soon washed away when she saw the top post in the group.

 

 

“Save me! I’m bored. >_<”

 

 

 

 

“Jessica???”

 


 

A/N: Hey guys! Just wanted to let you guys know that this would be a two-shot story... The most I can do is probably multishot with 5 parts. That's because I still have an ongoing TaeNySic story which I haven't updated for a long while due to academic reasons and this fic is just my way of "getting back to the game".

 

Tell me what you think! You can also suggest anything you want.

 

And to my readers of "Let Go", mianhae... I'll start updating that as soon as I finished the next chapter. ^^,

 

PS: Don't forget to vote for MAMA 2013 especially in the Artist of the Year and Song of the Year award. Have a nice day!