Choices

One Night Drabbles

Their already hushed voices echoed along the hallways of the hotel as they walked and searched for their respective rooms. They were already tired but the hype from the recent concert was still with them. Donghae kept on teasing Hyukjae about their performance that night. Sungmin was heard saying he wanted to have a good nightcap and Shindong was inviting everyone to check out the casino. Kyuhyun laughed when he imagined what everyone’s faces would be if they lose at some game of poker. Siwon glanced at him and smiled.

“Hyung if they’re going to the casino, don’t go with them.” Kyuhyun warned Siwon. Siwon laughed and at the same time Donghae turned around and invited Siwon to try out the casino.

“Go bring your own wallet, Donghae hyung.” Kyuhyun joked.

“It’s okay. I don’t think they’ll be addicted to gambling anyway.” Siwon said but waved at Donghae, refusing his offer.

“No!”

“Kyu it’s really ok. You can come along too if you want.”

Kyuhyun sighed and shook his head. His hands fidgeted against Siwon’s hand as they walked towards their respective rooms. There was little time left before the sun comes up and they have to part ways again and he wanted to rest with and spend the rest of it with his boyfriend. His head was filled with how insensitive and stupid Siwon was.

“Guys I’m ordering room service, want to join me?” Sungmin invited. Hyukjae and the others agreed while Kyuhyun refused. Siwon refused too.

One by one they filed towards Sungmin’s room and Siwon continued to walk with Kyuhyun and one of their manager.

“Hyung that’s your room, you just missed it.” Kyuhyun flatly remarked as they walked.

“I know.”

The manager went inside one of the rooms and said goodnight before leaving the two to find Kyuhyun’s room. Finally they find it at the far end of the corridor.

“You can go with them, just don’t drink too much. Don't worry about me.”

Siwon chuckled and let himself in, following the maknae inside his room. “Kyu are you sulking?” Siwon asked with a smile.

“No. Why would I be sulking?” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. At once, Siwon hugged him from behind and kissed him. They still haven’t washed and the scent of Kyuhyun after the concert lingered in Siwon’s mind.

“Kyu! You are sulking!” Siwon laughed as he kissed him on the cheek. “I’m not going anywhere, don’t worry.”

“But you wanted to go try the casino when I said no. You also looked like you wanted to hang out more with them, so go.”

“I’m not going to see you anytime soon starting tomorrow. It would be too depressing not to spend this night with you, Kyu.” Siwon gently said. “Let’s just be together tonight.”

Kyuhyun shyly agreed and ,in his mind, he was glad that Siwon decided to stay with him. He let Siwon plant kisses on his neck for a while before remembering that he still hasn’t bathed yet. “Wait, I have to take a bath first!”

Siwon whined and disappointment dawned on his face as Kyuhyun freed his self from Siwon and dashed to the bathroom. Kyuhyun peeked from the door and said, “Hyung, don’t sleep yet, okay?”

Siwon’s eyes narrowed down naughtily and smirked. “I knew it! You really just wanted to have me tonight. You’re so naughty Kyu~”

“N-no! W-we’re just going to talk! Talk and then sleep! ert.” Kyuhyun slammed the bathroom door to hide his flushed face. Minutes later the sounds of the shower echoed. It was true that he wanted to have Siwon for himself that night but it would be too cheesy for him to say it forward. It would be better if Siwon would just beg for him and Kyuhyun to do it, Kyuhyun thought as he wiped his body dry. After he was done putting a bit of his cologne, he slowly got out the bathroom to see what Siwon was doing.

“Hyung are you still awake?”

Siwon stirred from the bed where he comfortably lied on his stomach and smiled when he saw his boyfriend wrapped with only a towel on his waist. “Are you seducing me? It's working, you know.”

Kyuhyun glared at him and threw a smaller towel at Siwon. “Just go to sleep if you’re really tired hyung.”

“No I’m not yet sleepy.” Siwon said even though his eyes were already drooping. “We still have to talk and then sleep, remember?”

Kyuhyun stared at him and, noticing the man was really tired, he decided to just let him sleep. “It’s really alright hyung. Flights are early tomorrow so you need to rest.”

“Your flight is early, not mine.”

“Whatever.” Kyuhyun said as he headed towards his bag and searched for clothes to sleep in. Siwon just sat at the bed, watching his boyfriend pick out a loose black shirt and a pair of boxers. Siwon smiled when he noticed that it was his old shirt that Kyuhyun liked for him to wear and soon gave it to Kyuhyun since he had to go overseas for a long time.

“Hyung you said you’d like to make babies with the fans earlier..” Kyuhyun started and Siwon nodded. “Did you mean that?”

Siwon tried to glance at Kyuhyun’s face to see if he was mad or jealous or anything but Kyuhyun was busy folding his already neat clothes. “In a way, yes...”

Kyuhyun immediately turned around at him, offended and surprised. “W-what do you mean?”

“Well, it’s true that I wanted to make babies.. And when I said ‘with the fans’, I wanted to make them happy that’s why I said - wait, Kyu where are you going?”

Kyuhyun stopped in his tracks towards the door and sharply turned around at Siwon. “I’m going to get a drink.”

“Wait why so sudden? Kyu! You can’t go outside like that!” Siwon dashed towards Kyuhyun to stop him from going outside wearing a loose shirt and boxers. Kyuhyun struggled from Siwon but failed to do so when the man carried him over to the bed.

“Yes I can! I need a drink and I want it now!” Kyuhyun snapped.

“No you don’t! You said we’re going to spend the night together!”

“Well you can spend it and make babies with the fans! You stupid ert!”

Kyuhyun’s face was already red in anger when he sat on his bed not minding how the shirt was slipping down to bare his shoulder. Siwon sat in front of him and took Kyuhyun’s hand, rubbing it gently, trying to calm him down.

“I.. I can order you room service if you want but let me explain first. I don’t want you to get angry at me, okay?” Siwon started but Kyuhyun turned his eyes away from him.

“I know how you wanted to have babies, hyung. You didn’t have to say it like that.” Kyuhyun said in a small voice. “Sorry I can’t give you babies.” His voice was shaky and laced with annoyance and regret.

“It’s not just babies that I want Kyu. First, I made this choice. I fell in love with you and if there’s someone to blame then it should be me. Second, I love you. I don’t care if we can’t have babies. I swear I am already happy – very happy with you. I’m really, really sorry if I hurt you with what I said earlier but I didn’t mean that.” Siwon explained as Kyuhyun gradually showed signs of calming down. “Cho Kyuhyun, I love you, and I don’t care if we can’t have babies. As long as I’m with you, I wouldn’t ask for anything else. You’re someone that I couldn’t dare trade for anything. And I-“

“Hyung..” Kyuhyun slowly said. He was still avoiding Siwon’s eyes as he wiped his nose. Siwon listened attentively. “Hyung stop, you’re starting to get cheesy now.”

Both of them started laughing and realized how cheesy and dramatic things were and then Siwon gladly sighed in relief. Kyuhyun was still busy wiping his eyes and nose of anything that might have gone out while he listened to Siwon explaining when the man gently pulled his face closer to him and kissed him on his lips.

“I love you even if you look like an adorable jealous mess of a boyfriend.” Siwon said.

“I look like a mess?” Kyuhyun whined but not really offended.

“An adorable jealous mess, and I still love you.”

“Why?”

“Because you’re you.”

Kyuhyun beamed at his boyfriend, quite satisfied with the answer. He then decided to rest his head on Siwon’s lap and Siwon started running his fingers through Kyuhyun’s damp hair. “Sorry if I can’t give you babies, hyung..”

“It’s fine. I can always try making one with you anyway.” Siwon haughtily said and earned himself a painful pinch on his leg.

“Why do you have only two personalities, hyung? It’s either the cheesy one or the ert one.”

“But you like it either way.” Siwon said and Kyuhyun chuckled in agreement.

“You can sleep now, hyung. I’m sorry about the baby talk earlier.” Kyuhyun said as he got up and motioned for Siwon to sleep on his bed. “you can sleep here, I'll explain it to the managers.”

“But all the baby talk made me want to try and make one with you. I want to make love with you so bad I want to do it a hundred times. Let’s see if by then we can make a baby?” Siwon whined and let himself fall on Kyuhyun’s lap this time. Kyuhyun was silent so Siwon got up to see Kyuhyun’s expression. As expected, Kyuhyun was quite surprised and once again his face was red, Siwon just had to laugh. “Kyu it’s okay, I was joking. That was uh… my stupid ert side! Your flight’s earlier so let’s just sleep together-“

“Hyung let’s do it!” Kyuhyun suddenly said with eyes wide open and a flushed face. Siwon was surprised as well.

“But your flight’s earlier-“

“Hyung let’s do it!”

“But I haven’t washed yet. Is it-“

“Shut up hyung! I said let’s do it already you idiot!!” Kyuhyun yelled as he pulled Siwon towards him in bed. “W-who knows, we might have a baby on the hundredth try...” He whispered and Siwon laughed and gave in to his boyfriend. Both of them knew it was impossible but they spent the night making love for many times as they wanted and not minding their schedules the next day. 

 

 

 

;)