Final

I Met Who?!

Today was the day I was finally going to meet my childhood bestfriend. After making arrangements with my butler, I was told that i will be in the same flight and bus with shinee all the way to the hotel.

 

 Stepping into the plane, i showed my flight ticket to the stewardess and towards my seat. I threw my bag on my seat and carried my hand-luggage putting it into the overhead compartment but realised i was too short. A stewardess offered helping me and i thanked her in english. After i settled down on my seat, i took out my sketch book and begun to sketch a photo of Kai. While sketching i felt movement beside me. It was shinee's taemin! Before he could look at my sketch i slammed my book closed and gave him a small smile. oh god... If  he managed to look, he's going to think that i'm a sick fan that knew they where gonna take this flight and crazily got money to get a sit in the business class right beside him. I was so nervous! even though i knw he's a friend of kai's, Taemin my favourite in the Shinee. Bored waiting for the plane to take off, i took out my ipod and listened to music before i know it i fell asleep. I woke up to the smell of food and there were giving out foods. I looked at taemin and he was sleeping. Sitting behind us was key and Jonghyun, Key knew that taemin was sleeping he woke him up telling him it was food time. Looking at the menu provided theres 2 choices.when is our turn to choose or choice of food, I choose the international set while taemin was staring blankly on the menue he tried calling his manager but he was sitting too far.

''The 1st set is smoked chicken with potatoes and the 2nd set is spaghetti noodles.'' I explained in korean

 

 He look at me surprised and stuttered

 '' k-ke chicken set''

(T-the chicken set)

and i told the stewardess his choice of food. When our food was served he swiftly took of the aluminium foils and started to dig in and soon after i followed.

 

"Do hanguk saramiya? Hanguk eotteok arayo? Do byeo sali ya? Nomu kuma kat tae. wae honja wasso?he asked confused.

'(Do u live in korea?, how did u knw how to speak korean? And how old are you? You look young travelling alone')

 

"Ah, nan indonesia chun guk saran ehyo, kendae singapore ehso hap kyo ta nyo yo. cho eh chin guga hanguk saram eh yo kedaeso orae siltar buto ye antae paewosoyo.cho 16 sal ehyo, kuma aniehyo!"

(Oh, I'm Indonesian chinese but i'm currenly living in Singapore, my friend of mine is korean so i learned as we grew up tgt. I'm 16! I'm not that young)  I replied in broken korean but he nodds meaning that he understads

 

'' ohh. Wa do hangul mal jarae! Wuri arayo? Shinee?" (Ohh woa your korean is good! Do you knw us? Shinee?) He asked friendly

 

" nae wanjon. Kwang fani ehyo"

(Yes totally. I'm a big fan!)

 

 

 

 

We talked for a while more and he fell asleep while I continued watching movies on the screen.

 

---------

 

When we arrived , everyone was on their feet taking their luggage from the over head compartment.

 

''Taemin sshi'' shook him awake . I stood up and saw Key looking at me with a judging look.

 

'' manager hyung, how could you let a crazy fan girl sit beside him!'' Key asked his manager annoyed. Not knowing i can understand everysingle word he said.

 

"HYUNG! She's not a crazy fan girl! She's my friend" taemin raised his voice at key while retriving my hand carry luggage from the overhead compartment.

 

"Thanks" i mumbled softly and walked off.

 

Key was baffled by the mankae's outburst and scoffed.

 

 ''She helped me and you scolded her for nothing. She understood every single word you said!" Taemin said, running off to find you.

 

"Its not like she understood what i said..." Key said in a divaish tone.

 

-------

 

'HEY! You kiddo!'' Taemin shouting catching up to you." Hey i'm sorry for what key hyung said. "

 

"Its okay. I mean he was being worried for you" i reasoned out

 

"Yeah, but it doesnt mean he could do that" he trailed off " are you going to the smtown concert?''

 

''Maybe?See ya~ "I smiled slyly, walking towards the immigration.

 

------out from airport------

 

Hmmm where's the bus bay? Oh! Foud it! The coach to Novotel yes this is the bus! I found a seat and settled in. As usual i took out my ipod listened to it. I was so jetlagged that i felt like sleeping.

 

Moments later i woke up to a milky skin neck. Omg my head was on someone's shoulder! I shot my head up and apologies to the person beside me to find it was Taemin!

 

"Oh?!"

 

"Ah i see you're awake! Why do i always see you here? Are u really stalking me?"

 

"Ani-Aniehyo!!" Waving my hands Flustered

 

" yah! Why is your face so red?! I was joking!!" He said in a laughing fit

 

"Napun nom! I'm meeting my friend at Novotel. You're staying there too??"

 

"Yes! All of the smtown artist will be staying there"

 

"Oh ya thats  why exo is staying there..." I mumbled softly to myself

 

"What did u say?" Taemin asked obviously not catching what i said.

 

"Aniya"

 

"Ah cham! Whats your name? I've knwn you for hours but i didnt get your name"

 

"Bella ehyo"

 

"Pear-la?"

 

"Ahahahah aniya Bae-la ehyo. Ah"

 

"Ah Ship la?"(bae means ship) *laughs*

 

" deh deh!"

 

" do, ke hanguk chingu.yeoja ya?"

(Youre korean friend. Is it a girl?)

 

"Aniyo, namja yo"

(Nope, its a guy)

 

"Ehh jinja? Namja chingu?"

 

"Aniya, chingu mal hae janayo!"

(No, i told you its a friend!)

 

We talked all the way till we're reaching and I took out my phone and kaokao talked kai.

 

Bella: yah oppa! I'm reaching!

Jongie: araso! I'm on my way down! Cant wait to meet you!!

Bella: Me too! Yah! Taemin is so handsome!!

Jongie: yah you're on the way to meet me and yet you're talking about other guys? I will never let the two of you meet!

Bella: oh really? Hmmm

 

"We're reaching soon, are you texting your friend?" Taemin asked as you swiftly locked your phone.

 

"Deh! Cant wait to see him" you smiled mischievously.

 

The bus stopped and you alight the bus as the bellboy carried down the luggage.

 

"BAE LAH AH!!" Kai shouted waving his arms.

 

"Huuu Kammie oppa!" You spread your arms out jumping and landed on kai.

 

"Wahhh do wanjon yeppo jyeoseo! Sal tto ppajyoso!! Ahh dae tyal guseang haeso" he said rubbing your back.

(wahh you became so pretty! You lost weight too! Ahh my poor daughter)

"Yah ke kim jong in michoso?!" Key said to s.

(yah that kim jong in went crazy?)

 

"Omo thats the Baela he's been talking about. I should have known.." Taemin said

 

"Ah so that girl name's is baela?!" Minho said remembering that kai had mention you to him before.

 

"Omo..." Key felt guilty.

 

"Oh hyung!" Kai finally noticed shinee. He released you from his hug and dragged you to them. "You guys were in the same bus?"

 

"Yeah we were. Taemin's very friendly you knw" you whispered the last part to him.

 

"Ah we must go!" Kai suddenly remembered that he would never introduce you to taemin. But he couldnt disrespect his hyungs to suddenly walk off.

 

"Err hyung! This is Bae la. My childhood friend from Indonesia/ Singapore. Err yes thats all. Bye!" He dragged you off again to get your luggage checked in.