I love You

I'll be here

"NO!! STOP!! HE NEEDS ME!!"

You feel soft hands around your face,

"STOP!! DONT TOUCH ME!!"

Your wild kicking seemed to remove the hands, until you felt a gentle pull on your waist...You heard a soft voice...

"____, its me...Baby...Wake up, its me..." 

You slowly open your eyes, sleep still hanging onto your lids as you struggle to keep them open...

"O-Oppa....?"

"Jagi-yah... it's me..." 

His soft hands cupped your sweaty face, looking into your eyes in concern trying to find the meaning of why you were this way. He gentlty lifted you up and rubbed circles onto your cheeks.

"Baby... what happened?" the grogginess from deep sleep still lingered throughout his voice. 

"I- I dreamt that you were in pain and I couldn't get to you," You began to choke on each breath you took, realizing  tears were beginning to form, "I couldnt... reach you, Im so sorry Youngjae-ah". 

"Baby, come here..." He tenderly brought you into his embrace, feeling the warmth of his bare chest. 

"Whether or not you couldn't save me in your dream, that doesnt matter...I'm here now, baby. Im not going anywhere, I'm here". 

Your sobs quietly began to turn into subtle sniffs, as you kissed his chest and shook your head in response. 

He cupped your face again, only to softly press his velvet lips against yours, holding onto his wrists as the kiss continued. 

"Lets go back to bed" he whispered.

He then pulled you down with him onto the bed and draped the covers over both of you. You snuggled closer into his hold, as his arms tightened around your waist. He kissed your forehead and began humming a quiet song to get you to feel more at peace.

"Youngjae..."

"Mmm?..."

"I love you, thank you."

"Anything for you" 

With that, you drifted to sleep knowing that with the protection of him next to you, better dreams were to come.

"I love you too, Jagi-yah..."