Chapter 1

Living With My Enemy

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My mom always visit oh sehun mom because they were best friends and also they both are widows.Until one day my mom came home like at 7:40

''Taeyeon i want to say something to you''mom said.

''Like what mom''i said.

''Tommorrow me and mrs oh we will be going on a vacation''mom said.

''Am i going with you guys also''i said.

''No actually your staying,and also pack your stuff your living with sehun from now on''mom said.

''What mom i dont want to live with sehun i can stay here right''i said.

''No actually the reason why your staying with sehun is because if you were alone in our house something bad will happen''mom said.

''Like what''i said.

''Hm well thieves or stranger coming to our house''mom said.

''Mom im tough i can beat anyone up ok''i said.

''Nope,no matter what your staying with sehun''mom said as she just went off.I do not want to stay at sehun house because he is my biggest enemy ever and i hate him.The next day i was at sehun house and so as mom because she was waiting for mrs oh and when she was done.

''Bye taeyeon take care''mom said.

''Bye mom you too''i said.

''Bye sehun take good care of taeyeon''mrs oh said.

''I will''sehun said and i knew he was lieing and when our parents left it was only us alone.

''Hey b**** you will be sleeping in this couch''sehun said smirking and that is so why i hate him.

''Fine but what about my stuff''i said.

''Hm well just put it next to the couch''sehun said.

''The F***''i said.

''Hey watch your language''sehun said.

''You too''i said as i stick my tongue out at him,this is so gonna be a nightmare to me.Later when it was night time i was using my blanket since my enemy doesnt want to share his other blanket to me.When we were in bedtime it was raining really hard and i can hear thunders and lightnings.I was so scared so i ran to sehuns bedroom and open his door.

''What the heck do you want kim taeyeon''sehun said sleeping in his bed but was not asleep yet.

''Im scared of the thunders and lightnings so can i sleep in your room,just once ok''i said.

''Fine but you get to sleep in the floor''sehun said.

''Ok gosh''i said as i grabbed my pillow and my blanket and started sleeping in the cold floor.

sehun pov

After taeyeon sleeps on the floor i turn off the light and start sleeping in my bed and i tried to fall asleep but i cant.After that i looked at taeyeon and she was shivering and maybe she is cold or something.Just then i touched her hand and it was really cold as ice.Should i let her sleep in my bed or should i just leave her there until she freezes to death.Im just gonna let her sleep in my bed instead.

''Taeyeon wake up''i said but she didnt.I tried to shook her but she still didnt wake up.I guess i have to carry her bridal style then.After that i carry taeyeon bridal style and place her to my bed and the weirdest part i was hugging her,what the f*** sehun what are you doing.But for some reason i just want to keep on hugging my worst enemy taeyeon.After that i fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry if its a short chapter and pls comment and subscribe thank you^^