Chapter One

This is too much!

tumblr_lzrt012qP51qa42jro1_1280.jpg   singles-lee-jong-suk-09-2013.jpg

"Baby goodnight.!" Jong Suk whispered in Shim Ha Chans ears sweetly "Good-" Jongsuk interrupted her by kissing her tight on her lips. 

"Ahem." T.O.P called out "We know you guys are getting married but seriously get a room."

"They are in a room bingu." Daesung slapped T.O.P on the head. 

"I am telling dad of you."

"No your not" Daesung stuck his tongue out.

"Guys do you not realise we have invaded our cutesy sisters room while they were-" GD turned around to see Ha-chan and Jongsuk still making out

"Let's leave"

"That was a good way of kicking them out." Ha-Chan said softly smiling.

"What can i say i am Zeus's son." Jongsuk replied

"Hey!" Ha Chan shouted playfully

"where were we?" Jongsuk said before crashing his lips onto Ha Chan's and they continued their love scene.

 

By morning Ha Chan found herself lying on her bed half of her body hanging down.

"Hey sleepy head." Daesung and Seungri said in unision.

"Wow you are a mess in bed, dont even know how to sleep."Seungri said frustrated and helped Ha Chan get up whereas Daensung was already sitting down on the bed and jumping and brushing the hair off his sisters face.

"We have something to confess" Seungri said dead serious. Suddenly Daensung stopped jumping and both came closer to Ha Chan.

"Our confession is that we know you are getting married to JongSuk who is an absolute perfect match for you and you two are the most adorable pair i have ever seen and when you guys are together it makes me want to have a better half too-" Seungri elbowed Daesung gesturing him to get to the point. Daesung just glared at him furiously. "Anyway as i was saying-" A tear trickled down Daesung's face.

"we just wanted to say that we--we will miss you"

suddenly everyone came in and jumped onto Ha Chan clinging on to her and sobbing. Suprisingly T.O.P was creating a pool of tears and GD wouldn't let go off his sister's neck.

"Guy's. Why act this way I won't be that far away and I will write to you and visit you all the time, in fact you will want me to stay away from you guys by the amount of letters and visits you will receive from me." Ha Chan laughed with tears trickiling down her cheeks. "Stop crying now."

"I am only crying because I can't get a girlfriend.Not because i will miss you or anything, i dont even like you" Taeyang said from the door.

"Why are you all the way there?" Ha Chan asked. Taeyang birst into tears and walked towards Ha Chan's open arms.

"GROUP HUG" shouted T.O.P and they all lepat onto Taeyang and Ha Chan and cried together.

 

dont ask why it is so crap...because there isnt an answer for that :'(