Chapter 11

Hired

"We could pretend to kiss. Like I'll put my thumb in between of something. That way it wouldn't be counted," Sehun said. I pouted. "I don't want my first kiss to be taken away like that." "Do you think I want to? Let's find him now." Sehun growled.

Sehun and I made our way back to the CEO's office. "I swear if he still says no..." I gritted my teeth. Sehun smirked but said nothing. We knocked on the door to the office. "Miss Yoo and Sehun?" Lee Won looked at us in surprise. I entered the office before he could say anything. Sehun followed me quietly but I could tell he was clearly annoyed. Mr Kim looked up form his desk. "May I help you? If it is about the China concert, I'm very sorry but you have to do it."

Sehun put his hand up as if to silence the CEO. "Can we not do a real one?" He asked. "I thought maybe we could put our thumb in between so we wouldn't be doing it for real..." I spoke up.

Mr Kim frowned. "I am afraid not, Miss Yoo. I apologise but I will not allow that. We cannot afford for the public to realise that it is fake. It will not be pleasant for you or this company if something like this gets revealed so I am afraid you have to do it for real. I apologise again. Please leave."

"Bu-" I was about to protest but Sehun grabbed my arm and shook his head. He led me out of the building.

"Ugh! Why did I sign that contract in the first place?" I groaned. As we came back to my dorm, I glared at Sehun. "Are you not going to do anything about it?" Sehun shrugged. "You can't argue with the CEO, so you will just have to be mentally prepared for it."

Suddenly, Sehun pulled me towards him and pressed his body against mine. I yelped in surprise. I tried to fight my way out but he was too strong. Our faces were barely an inch apart. He pressed his forehead against mine. Our noses touched. I could feel his warm breath tickling my skin. My heart palpitated wildly. "Hmm... Maybe I'll have to cup your face and do it gently," Sehun recited as he repeated what he said through actions.

"Sehun..." I whispered nervously. I wasn't sure if it was just his breath or his lips that brushed against mine. "Hmm... We need to convince the crowd so maybe I'd do it more passionately or..." Sehun swooped me up in his arms. "Wah!" I cried in surprise. I kicked my legs about wildly. "No, this won't do. You're too noisy..." Sehun muttered as he made his way to the couch with me in his arms.

"Aren't you going to put me down?" I asked but he silnced me with a finger. He slowly set me down before starting to recite again. "Hmm... Maybe you could sit down and..." Sehun said softly while his face inched closer towards mine as he cupped my face. "Close your eyes," Sehun ordered. I followed his instructions and anticipated what was to come next. My heart felt as if it was about to explode.

Instead of what I had expected, something was pushed into my mouth. It was small and round and it tasted sweet... Candy? My eyes flew open and I spit out the object into my palm. I groaned. It was the sweet Sehun always carried around with him. "Oh right, Sehun?" I looked up just in time to see the front door swing shut.

I tugged at my hair and blushed as I recalled what happened just a few minutes ago. "Ugh Sehun, why are you doing this to me? First you are cold and boring then you become friendly and now you act so intimately it drives me mad... I don't understand you..." I groaned to myself. I looked down and saw a note on the table. A string of numbers was scribbled on it. Sehun's number?

/Sehun's POV/

I buried my face in my hands in embarrassment. What in the world drove me to do that? And really? The candy and the number? Sehun, you are sick... Thank goodness I stopped myself just in time. My phone started vibrating.

""Hello, Oh Sehun speaking."

"Sehun, it was your number?"

"Oh! Chloe Yoo."

"What was that about?" I could tell she was pouting at the other end of the line. I laughed.

"Didn't I tell you? You have to be mentally prepared. We're going to have to do this every day until it's over."

"Ugh you! First you are annoying then friendly rhen so close and now you're back to being annoying! It drives me insane!"

"I drive you insane?" I asked quietly. I couldnt hide the goofy smile that appeared on my face.

"Yes! I mean... No not that way. But..."

I smirked. "Fine. Pack your bags. We're going to China."

I hung up before she could protest.