CHAPTER ONE~

EXO's Dongsaengie~

 

 

 


 


 

 

"Minhee-ah, You'll be staying with me from now on Arraso?" Your brother Lee Sunghwan said to you while you just rolled your eyes in response. 

 

"You should thank me I told Umma not to punish you for burning the house." Your brother said to you.

 

"Yeah yeah. Gomawo Oppa." You soulless-ly thanked him. He's uncontented the way you thanked him but he just let it slip off and continued driving.

 

 

Minutes passed and your brother parked the car infront of a big house.

 

 

  (Just imagine this is the house.)

 

 

"Is this the house?" You asked as you carefully eyed the sorroundings.

 

"Yes. And please, just for once, don't burn the house." You brother said.

 

"Yeah... okay." You replied as you send him your sweetest smile.

 

"I trust you Dongsaeng." Your brother began to speak again.

 

"I know." You replied as you got out of the car and walked before him, he fastly locked the car and ran to you. He rang the doorbell and a pale guy opened the door.

 

"Hyung!" The 'guy' greeted your brother.

 

"Hey, Suho where's the boys?" Your brother asked the younger man.

 

"They're in the kitchen eating some Ramyeon." The guy 'Suho' replied at your brother as he opened the door widely to let you and your brother in. After you and your brother came in he finally notice your presence.

 

 

"You must be Minhee right?" He asked you.

 

"Yes. Who are you?" You asked. Your eyebrows twitched as you saw his face like he's in 'disbelief.'

 

"I'm an idol." He simply replied. You formed your mouth into ^O^

 

 

 

 

"Minhee-ah, go up to your room as I will get your things okay?" Your brother said and you just simply nodded your head. "Suho, would you mind showing her to her room?" Your brother asked Suho. "No I don't mind. Minhee-ah, lets go?" He said to you as he lead the way upstairs. You followed his steps and stoped when you saw him stoped and he opened the door revealing your new room.

 

 

 

"Hyung said that your favorite color is blue so we designed it like this." Suho explained.

 

"Wooaahh~ Daebak!" You said in 'awe'.

 

"You like it?" He asked.

 

"Yes!" You happilly said. "I can't believed Oppa did this all for me." You said feeling touched.

 

"He truly cares about you alot." Suho said with a soft laugh. 

 

"Erm, Suho.. I want to ask you something." You said. 

 

"It's Oppa for you." He cut you off.

 

"I mean Suho Oppa." You corrected yourself as you continued what you wanted to say. "I'm just curious, Why is this house so big even though you and Oppa only live here?" You asked. He chuckled before answering "Another 11 idiots live in here." He simply said.

 

"Oh...--- What?! Eleven?!" You asked in disbelief after realizing that there are 13 people including you living in this house.

 

"Shocked?" He asked. You nodded. "You'll get over it soon." He said as he patted your head.

 

 

*Oppppaaaa~!!! I'm so gonna kill you for this. Asdfghjklljbdfihguyebnv* You screamed in your mind.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Mian for this very lame first chapter.

Sorry for the grammatical errors.

I'm not a professional so please, Be kind to me juseyo~

 

 

I need someone to make my poster.

Can someone help me?

 

-Mariieyaa<3