kissing on the beach and an encouter at the hospital in a day?

That Girl Caught My Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 26

Sehun and Jongin went outside alongside with the rest of their classmates. They headed up straight to the beach. As they walked up to the beach, the ray on sunlight just had to hit the clear water and made it shine, as if the sea was glowing. The birds were chirping, flying around across the sea, probably gotten back from migrating from other country or something. The wind was blowing peacefully, not to strong not too weak; but just right. The green trees surrounding the place was extraordinary; as expected the countryside of the province. As the boys arrived at the sandy beach, they let their feet sunk in and watched the waves being pushed and pulled.

Jongin closed his eyes and he smiled as the wind gently slap his on the face, making his hair into a great y mess. Sehun on the other and was busy looking for his girl; he kept on groaning because his hair kept on covering his eyes due to the wind. Nevertheless his hair was y too, no doubt. Sehun then widened his eyes and he smirked.

“Got you!” Sehun said with confidence. Jongin opened his eyes and he looked at Sehun.

“What’s up?” Jongin asked.

“Girls in bikini, mission accomplished,” Sehuns smirked at Jongin and he pointed towards Sulli and Soojung were at. Jongin turned his head and he can’t stop himself but to stare. Soojung was wearing an aqua coloured bikini, with a white cropped loose shirt with the word ‘Delicious’ printed on it; letting her bare legs be shown. Her abs was seen, her hair was put into a messy bun and she was wearing her huge shades. While Suli was wearing her pink bikini, no cropped shirt, just the usual bikini; bare shoulders and showing her long legs.

“This is heaven ~” Sehun smiled, “let’s get change and approach them yes?”

“Lets.” Jongin laughed.

 

 

 

Her messy strands of hair were flowing gracefully according to the wind’s direction. Soojung looked at the sea, remembering her days when she was young in California’s beaches that she had spent her time with her parents and her lovely sister. Soojung walked towards the small waves, feeling her feet wet by the water. The cold water touching her feet making her happy and somehow the waves also took some of her worries and stuff. Sulli on the other hand was busy taking pictures of herself with her newly bought pink bikini.

“Yah, you look pretty on them so stop taking pictures~” Soojung chuckled.

“Heeeyyy it’s not always we get to see the beach~~~” Sulli winked, “Come and poe with me!” And they did. Soojung just laughed. Suddenly she saw two boys; well-build bodies she should add, walking towards them with on their shorts on. Soojung stood still and she pulled Sulli by the wrist.

“Sulli ah, troubles are here,” Soojung whispered. Sulli looked up and saw her boyfriend with his best friend coming over.

“Wow wow wow~” Sulli giggled. Soojung looked at Sulli and she blushed.

“Soojung ah, don’t blush, they’ll get cocky~” Sulli said again, “be natural and don’t show any interest!”

“Easy for you to say!” Soojung glared at Sulli and the other laughed. Soon after, the two boys were right in front of them.

“Hey girls,” Sehun smiled, “and well hello gorgeous….” Sehun walked towards Sulli and he grabbed her waist, trying to kiss her.

“Oh Sehun, control!” Sulli glared at him. Sehun smirked.

“I can’t,” Sehun said and he kissed her deep on the lips. Making the girl giggle.

“Show no interest she said…” Soojung whispered and she sighed.

“We’ll go…” Jongin awkwardly said and grabbed Soojung by the wrist, leaving the other two having their ‘beach kissing’ moment alone.

 

 

 

“You look so beautiful Soojungie,” Jongin said, while looking forward; walking hand in hand. Soojung nodded and she blushed.

“You look…great…” Soojung whispered and Jongin chuckled. The two were walking on the beach sand, hand in hand; like what couples would do. Jongin took a peeked on Soojung but soon after he looked away, embarrassed. Soojung noticed his weird behaviour.

“What’s wrong?” Soojung stopped, making him stopped as well, “why are you looking at me like that then looked away?” Soojung chuckled. Jongin turned his body fully towards her. He looked behind her; they were so far away from their classmates already; not realising they had walk up this far. He then looked back at Soojung and he smiled. He put his hands on her waist, pulling her towards him. Making her, unconsciously, as a reflex from stopping her body crashing to his body; she put her hands on his well-toned abs. Soojung blushed. Jongin stared at her and he can’t stop himself from smiling too wide.

“But seriously… you look awfully gorgeous right now,” Jongin lightly squeezed her waist. Soojung looked up, and she was greeted by Jongin’s plump lips on hers. Soojung was taken by surprised but she still kissed him back. Soojung threw her hand loosely around his neck, pulling him, kissing him deeper, crashing their bodies together; feeling his broad chest crushing her clothed s. Jongin moved his hands down to her thighs, making the girl whimpered. He then lifted her; he encircled her legs around his waist, without even breaking the kiss. The two kept on kissing, while Jongin bring the two of them to under a tree, far from others. Jongin placed her on the soft white coloured s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter