Halloween Night part 1

EXO chatroom (moved to put-da-light-baek-on)

→UnicornsRfluffy signed on.

 

UnicornsRfluffy started a conversation with MidnightDeer, BaoziBuns, ChensingMachine, Duizzang, IknowWushu, THEdancingmachine, D_O, PutdaLightBaekOn, Thehun, $uho, and HappyVirus.

 

UnicornsRfluffy: Why isn’t anyone going trick-or-treating? It’s 8 o’clock!

 

 

Duizzang: We are grown men. We don’t do "trick-or-treating".

 

 

MidnightDeer: Exactly.

 

 

UnicornsRfluffy: But Luhan, you’re just a baby.

 

 

MidnightDeer: Am not! I’m older than most of you!

 

 

UnicornsRfluffly: You are? ...Well, you can pass as a 7 year old. Plus, it’s free candy!

 

 

$uho: I can’t remember the last time I went trick-or-treating...it was such a long time ago…

 

 

IknowWushu: DID SOMEONE SAY CANDY?!?!?!

 

 

BaoziBuns: Candy?

 

 

ChensingMachine: Candy??

 

 

HappyVirus: Candy??? @v@

 

 

PutdaLightBaekOn: Chanyeol is already hyper everyday. We don't need to encourage him.

 

 

D_O: As long as I don’t have to cook dinner, I’m in.

 

 

THEdancingmachine: If Kyungsoo is going, I'm going.

 

 

IknowWushu: Me too.

 

 

ChensingMachine: Me three.

 

 

HappyVirus: Me four.

 

 

BaoziBuns: Me five!

 

 

PutdaLightBaekOn: Chanyeol, you're not going. You'll get all hyped up from the candy. And God-knows-where you'll end up!

 

 

HappyVirus: No I won't! I'm going and you can't stop me. 

 

 

PutdaLightBaekOn: Oh no you're not! I'm going to tie you up and lock you in the closet with duct tape covering your mouth!

 

 

$uho: Oh for heavens sake! Just let the poor boy go. He's an adult you know.

 

 

PutdaLightBaekOn: Fine. But it's not my fault if he wakes up in some random house with dozens of pairs of eyes staring down at him. And I'll make sure that doesn't happen.

 

 

$uho: And I guess I'll have to go to protect them.

 

 

Duizzang: Well I'm not going. I'm too old for such childish things.

 

 

MidnightDeer: Same.

 

 

Thehun: I'll stay with Luhan. 

 

 

UnicornsRfluffy: Then it's settled. Everyone is going except Kris, Luhan, and Sehun. Don't come whining to us when you see our stash of candy. 

 

 

Duizzang: Fine. We'll just stay home and hand out candy to kids.

 

 

$uho: Everyone else, wear your costumes meet me at the front door.

 

UnicornsRfluffy, MidnightDeer, BaoziBuns, ChensingMachine, Duizzang, IknowWushu, THEdancingmachine, D_O, PutdaLightBaekOn, Thehun, $uho, and HappyVirus left the conversation.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Halloween isn't over yet! What will happen to those going trick-or-treating and those who are staying behind? Stay tuned...

Don't forget to subscribe, favorite, and upvote!