Prologue

Vampire Hunter

hello guys once again, I restarted this fanfic. It's been two years and, I think it's time for me to mature in senses of writing. You - Will have a name I find it more better to do this. It's Lee Hyunmi.  Your name is now Lee Hyunmi! ^O^ I am here and ready to party guys!  Since it is New Years Eve, ohohhoho, this is your gift guys! I'm honestly trying my best to write more and more, length wise. ;A; I have such a hard time writing a lot.

------------------------------------------------

 

Vampire hunter, the legend that lived in the town of Crosstell, The story that was told to all the Vampire children, to scare them out of their wits at night, the story that lived a legend of men being the hunters who succeeded in the slaying of a vampire. Though there have been forbidden stories, of the Vampire Hunters falling in love.  Love isn’t a sin, they’re required to marry a Vampire Hunter with another Vampire Hunter child, the woman isn’t necessary the Hunter, they’re just born with the genes of a Vampire Hunter. However, in the year 2012 brought in the one and only female Vampire Hunter.

 

Being born on February 14, Valentines Day, the most romantic time of the year for the world. With long brown locks, slim figure that dresses fit in all the right places, rebellious, sarcastic personality, but she has her own flaws, going by the motto ‘Nobody’s perfect.’ 

Short but capable of many things, standing 154 centimeters tall, she may not be able to reach many things but she’s the swiftest person you may know. At eighteen years of age, being a constant fighter, best at being who she dares to be, herself, she is Lee Hyunmi, the female Vampire Hunter. Born and Raised at the heart of Crosstell. Crosstell is a town known to several humans, hunters, but mainly vampires.

 

Being brought up as a Vampire Hunter, training for a good two or three years. You’re not able to make friends, how ever. Hyunmi made one friend; they’ve known each other since they were in diapers... Lee Taegun, half vampire half human. There are those breeds too, they get the power of a vampire, and however, they have the features of a human. A bit slower in terms of speed, needing to eat normal foods, able get hurt but have immortal skills to heal oneself, and some others that one may have. Lee Taegun, platinum blonde locks, 186 centimeters short; he’s the partner in crime. Hyunmi’s one and only best friend, and neighbor.

 

Being the Vampire hunter she is, you would have thought she has met a full vampire before, ha, met a vampire before my . Hyunmi? Met a Vampire? That’s something rare; her parents stuck a visual of “ugly, sick, hideous creatures that came to the face of the earth.” Though when hearing this, hyunmi didn’t believe them. She stated that “Everyone is beautiful or handsome in their own way, parents. So are you.”

 

Her grandmother taught her well, telling Hyunmi that everyone is who they are, and are beautiful in their own way. Not only did Hyunmi’s grandmother teach her that, she also told her the legend of the Vampire Hunter Love.  Hyunmi’s grandmother was the lover of a Vampire Hunter, her grandfather.

How do you tell the difference between a Vampire Hunter and a Human? Simple, check their shoulders.

 

However, there’s a catch. Never check the shoulders of either a Human or a Vampire Hunter when they’re wearing red! A Vampire Hunter’s emblem tattoo on their shoulder fades when the color is worn. The tattoo is described as a Skull, wrapped around with a ribbon attached to a gun at the side of the eye. Ever vampire a vampire hunter conquers or in this case, kills; they receive a small tally mark on the side of their tattoo right above the ribbon.

 

Though, the tattoo is not exactly permanent, or so Hyunmi’s grandmother states. An urban legend, her grandmother told her when she was younger. As all the details cannot be recalled at this moment, we will stick to the theory that the tattoo is a magical conspiracy.

 

This ‘mark’ didn’t exactly please Hyunmi when she was younger being put as an ‘outcast’ by other human beings, she wasn’t the same as others when in school. Feeling insecure, she wore long sleeved shirts throughout her childhood, even in the summer! Insecurities are horrible; they blind others with an idea of ‘beauty’.  In result to this, she tried to scrub off that tattoo for the longest time, only to find out, she has been failing.

 

Hyunmi’s an interesting creature, and there’s much more to learn about her and her life as a Vampire Hunter.