Chapter 11 : Beaten up, then Save ♫♫

We Were Meant to Be

**Please note while reading, listen to G-Dragon Obsession, Thank you**

Everyone in the room stayed silent. "Key, you're coming with me" Taemin said as he walked to Key's room to get the car keys (LOL). Minho followed Taemin,      " Taemin I'm coming too"

"Fine Follow me"

*Amber Time*

I couldn't breathe. They were beating me, like I was fish that needed to die so others could eat. I heard high heels again and looked up. Yuri stared at me with hatered and the gang moved away. Yuri grabbed a pipe and WHAM, hit me in the head.  I was dizzy and I could feel blood running down my face. I couldn't see straight anymore. But Taemin, his face appeared to me. I guess this is how I am going to die.

* Taemin Time*

Minho told me everything. " Go Faster" I yelled at Key. I was filled with anger and I was willing to kill for her. On the radio I heard a song, Amber's favorite song: G-Dragon Obsession.

Tears fell down my face and I prayed she would be fine.

"We're here"

*Amber Time *

As I was being beatend, tears fell. I heared 2 of my favorite things : Taemin and my song. With my last breathe I yelled

"TAEMIN"

*No ones POV*

BAM! The door the door opened. "STOP!!!" A VOICE YELLED. The gang moved away and Taemin ran to Amber. Amber stared at Taemin, " Taemin, That's my obsession" Taemin tried to stop the bleeding as fast as he could. Taemin tears fell and start to shake, " I'm sorry I could not protect you, I'm sorry it was my fault". Taemin lifted Amber and said " Key, you can stop"

" This is what you do when I left! HUH?!?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?!" Key stopped and left with Taemin, back to SM.

You probably didn't understaNG THE ENDING!!! Key was beating up his gang