Final

Gone

"Where are you going again, Yoona?" Luhan said irritated when he saw Yoona getting ready to leave the house again. Lately, Yoona kept leaving the house and not telling anyone where she was going, which irritated Luhan as he wanted Yoona to accompany him at home. 

"I'm meeting Taeyeon and Tiffany for dinner, I already prepared food for you, just put it into the microwave and heat it up when you want to eat," Yoona replied, skilfully applying makeup. When Luhan heard her answer, he felt suspicious. "Didn't you meet them just last week? Why are you always meeting your group members? You don't have to!" Yoona's face immediately clouded over. "They are not just my group members, we are also good friends! What's wrong with meeting up?" 

Yoona left the house not long after that, slamming the door loudly to show that she was still upset. Luhan felt frustrated. It had been many nights since the last time Yoona had eaten dinner with him. Could it be... No, Yoona would never do such a thing.. Would she? 

Meanwhile, Yoona felt angry. Why was Luhan acting like this? It was not the first time he had asked this question. In fact, he had become very possessive. Didn't he understand that she needed her own personal space as well?

Lost in her thoughts, Yoona only came back to her senses when she heard the sound of the car horn, but by then it was too late..

 

"... She passed away on the spot, so she did not feel any pain. I am sorry for your loss..." the doctor bowed curtly to Luhan and walked away briskly, leaving Luhan in shock. How had this happened? Yoona was dead? She couldn't be... 

He fell to the floor. Just then, SNSD reached the hospital. When Seohyun saw Luhan, tears immediately began rolling down her face. "Is she gone..?" She whispered quietly through her tears. Luhan could only nod.

Taeyeon flared up. "How could you do that to Yoona?!"

Luhan was confused. "Do what?"

"You should know what you did! Weren't you always suspecting Yoona of having an affair? She called us before she had the accident telling us everything! It's all your fault she died!" Taeyeon shouted loudly. 

When Luhan heard that, he was stunned. It's my fault... It's my fault...

 

***

 

Three years had passed since Yoona's death and Luhan was still visiting her grave regularly, talking to her and since that day, he had not dated anyone else. He still remembered clearly what Taeyeon had said and he vowed to spend the rest of his life making up for that, even though it was too late.

It's a beautiful day today Yoong, you would love it. How are you? Stay happy, wherever you are now...