PROLOGE

LEADER AND RAPPER

NO ONE POV

 

     Beast just finished their performance at Dream concert and they extremly tired because their full schedule even to move thier legs is impposible."So tired i think i'm goona faint right now"Yoseob said as he lie on Dongwoon."Aishh hyunggg get off me you so heavy"Dongwoon complaine and push Yoseob away from him."Yah maknae what you say,i'm heavy cant' you see i'm light as feathers"Yoseob slap Dongwoon shoulder.Dongwoon snorted on what Yoseob say"yeah right ..we both know hyung you eat like beast ".The otherss just laugh see their antics."Woah infinite really daebak,their dancing really syncronize its amazing."suddenly Kikwang speak while watching infinite performance on tv.All their attention switch to tv in front them.When Doojoon watching them someone in infinite catching his eyes.His face arecute and handsome,he short but still cute also he heard that he have cool personality.The way he move his body and how y he is when that pouty lips its really made his heart beats fast."Hyung!Hyung!Doojoon hyung!!!"Dongwoon screaming near Doojoon ears to awake his hyung from his dream.Doojoon shocked hear Dongwoon screaming"what?!why you screaming?"Doojoon ask his dongseng while rubs his ears."I call you but you can't hear me looks like you too focuse watch infinite until i call your name you did'nt hear a bit"Dongwoon explain to his leader."Do you have to screaming i'm not deaf you know"Doojoon scold the maknae."I'm sorry hyung"Dongwoon apologize to Doojoon but not without his pout and puppy eyes.Doojoon melt see his maknae aegyo"kwechana woonie-ah i'm fine and sorry yelling to you".

         "Hyung what are you watching that made you soo focused until Dongwoon call you you can't hear"Junhyung ask Doojoon what make himtoo engrosed."Nothing Junnie-ah i just watch infinite performance and admired how amazing they are and that's why i did'nt hear when woonie call me."Doojoon cannot tell Junhyung that he already crazy over infinite rapper and dancing machine.Junhyung just shrugged his shoulder"if you say so,come onlets go home i'm dead tired right now".All of them get up and headed to their van and on the way they bimped with infinite.They just finished performance.Doojoon fell his throat dry and nervous'omo why we must bumped they here'.He can't help but look at him'look at that his his cute face cover with sweat from the performance also his cute pouty lips.I want to taste those inviting lips until become swollen'."Yah Doojoon do you hear me?"Hyungseung ask him.Doojoon startled hear Hyunseung voice."What Seungie..i can get heart attack you know if you shocked me like that"Doojoon say while rub his chest."What!yah leader shi i already call you twice but you did'nt hear me"Hyungseung hit his head."Hey i'm still your hyung you know don't be rude..why you call me?"Hyunseung roll his eyes"can't you see who in front us right now,greet them properly"Hyunseung tell him abour infinite presence with shy and awkward smile."Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim nice to meet you.We really fan of yours and we see you guys as our role model"infinite leader bow and greet them represnt ."Oh really well thank..but you can call us hyung we not comfortable with this sunbae hobae thing just relax when with us"Doojoon try to lighten up the atmosphere. nod with what Doojoon say because they reall don't want become friends to all idol not only just sunbae and hobae.

       Doojoon eyes try to peek to the one he like and the person is one and only Lee Howon or Hoya and he really can't move his eyes away from this beauty."Well if you say like that i have something to say"Kim Myungsoo or L suddenly speak."What is it..just tell us don't be shy"Kikwang tell L.Then L go towards Junhyung and hug him"Junnie hyung how are you,i miss you when you leave to become trainer under Cube.You know your umma always call me and tell that she miss you but you never have time to give a call how could you hyung".The others shocked and eyes want to pop out when see Myungsoo hug Junhyung not just that but Junhyung return the hugs."Aww..i'm sorry Myungie but i really busy that time and don't worry i already call umma and say sorry also i.did not forget you and miss you so much"Junhyung tell Myungsoo.Myungsoo release the hug and ask"really?"Myungsoo doubt with what his hyung tell him,he raise his eyesbrows."Aishh dongseng-ah i'm telling the true"Junhyung convince Myungsoo.L give weak punch and say"okay i believe you ".The others still don't know what happend actually"ehm!ehm!Junnie-ah can you tell us what happen right now and how you know him?"Hyunseung ask Junhyung also he did'nt like the way that kid hug Junhyung but he not sure why."OH!right guys i introduce you this is my dongseng Kim Myungsoo and before you ask why his surname not same with me he's an adopted."Junhyung explain to about his relationship with Myungsoo."Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim i'm Kim Myungsoo but you can call me L and thank you Take care my brother all this time"Myungsoo bow and thank to them."Aaa..i'm also your biggset fan and shipped Junseung couple because they soooo cute together"Myungsoo let out his sequels.Junhyung and Hyunseung blushing hear that."Yah Kim Myungsoo stop with this fanboy of yours"Junhyung scold Myungsoo and his dongseng let out his famous pout."Yah!Yah!don't use your aegyo to me you know i will melt with it'Junhyung really can't say and do anything if Myungsoo show his aegyo."I know that's why i show it"Myungsoo smirk his lips,"you little.."Doojoon stop Junhyung before he can say anything to Myungsoo."Junnie -ah stop it now and lets go home we have full schedule tomorrow"Junhyung pout to his hyung and s just giggle see Junhyung pout.

         Doojoon eyes still staring at Hoya and Hoya can feel someone staring at him.Then he meet with Doojoon eyes"why sunbaenim keep staring at me,is   something on with me"Hoya mumbled and checked himself."Hoya-ah what's wrong?"Woohyun ask his dongseng see him check himself like something happen."Ani hyung just tired that's all,when can we go home?"he ask Woohyun."Be patient neh we still have to wait sunbaenim go first"Woohyun coax his dongseng to be patient a little bit."Well we gotta go now,goodbye Myungie lets meet later at umma place."Junhyung bid goodbye to his brother."Arasso hyung be careful neh and annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim"Myungsoo and infinite bis goodbye and bow to beast.Before Doojoon leave he still could wink to Hoya and see Hoya face blushing.He smirk and proceed his steps.Hoya that see the wink can't help but to blush he never know that Doojoon have interest to him.Without him realize someone has saw what happen and smirk"Hoya hyung will get lover in this year"the person mumbles."I will get them together before end of the year hehe..i'm so smart"the person promise will help his hyung  and Doojoon be a couple.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WELL YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO THE PERSON IS RIGHT..ITS SOMEONE YOU DO NOT BELIVE WILL BECOME A BIG PART FROM THIS STORY...UNTIL NEXT CHAPTER ENJOY...