The final round practice

Getting to know you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The 6 boys were practicing very hard for their battle with their friends(?). Sehun was more than amazed when he saw Luhan dance, he had no clue that the older could dance and he couldn't just dance he was good at it, really good! The two would always stay after school to practice dancing and even though Luhan said Sehun doesn't have to stay with him he can go home and rest Sehun insisted on staying. On their way out of the dance room after practice there were couple of fan girls outside who were waiting for Luhan and Sehun like they've been doing it for the whole week as they knew that the two male would finish practice at that time. As soon as they came out the girls started gigling and Luhan smiled at them sweetly while Sehun had a pokerface he didn't hate the girls or even dislike them; sometimes he just wished they would leave them alone. He didn't how Luhan could always smile at them even after being tired from dancing and having to hear them squeal. " Sehun oppa do you have any plans for this valentine day?" A girl asked Oppa? he thought the girl was obviously older than him actually all of them were a year older than Luhan and him so, he had no clue as to why the girl was calling him oppa. 

" No." He simply replied he knew that if he didn't reply she'd continue acing 'cute' until she got the answer, she squeaed happily with her friends her hope rising up.

" Will you go on a date with me then?" she asked him cutely and there was hope twinkling in her eyes like a child asking for a candy.

" No." he answered again and instantly the smile on her face was replaced with a frown. He just walked on wihout waiting for the girl's reply. Just as he was about to walk off he heard a girl ask Luhan out stopping him.

" Oppa will you go out with me?" the girl asked smiling.

" I'm sorry I can't." he replied and anyone could see he was really apologetic about rejecting the girl the girl looked sad however, she smiled sadly at him before leaving. After the girl left Luhan walked to Sehun still said about rejecing the girl and right after that someone tapped his shoulder and he turned around to find a girl standing there with a huge grin as if she was proud of him even though it was his first time seeing her.

" I'm glad you rejected her oppa after all you deserve much better." she replied proudly making Luhan frown,

" I didn't reject her because of that and she deserves a much better guy too." He honestly didn't reject the girl becuase he thought he was higher than her or anthing, he rejeced her because he didn't know her and didn't want to go out with someone he wasn't seroius about.

" Aw oppa you're so nice. You're so perfect! You're so cute and pretty too more than most girls!" she said it as a compliment or thought it was and Luhan just smiled, but Sehun could see that luhan was saddened by the girl's comment. 

" If you're done can you please leave?" he asked her, but his tone was threatening however, the girl was either ignorant or chose to ignore it because she just flashed a smile at Sehun.

" Oppa you're really the ice prince you're so handsome and cool!" Sehun just scoffed at her behaviour before grabbing Luhan's hand and leaving from there. 

" Hyung are you ok? Don't pay attention to the girls they say all that without thin-" 

" I'm alright Sehun-ah." Luhan cut him off with a sad smile. Sehun was aware that Luhan was hiding something from him however he didn't say anything he'd just have to wait till Luhan's ready to tell him.

In a music room there were two voices harmonizing one belonged to Baekhyun the other one was Chanyeol's. Baekhyun smiled after the song finshed, the other was doing quite well despite the fact that he hadn't had any experience in singing before.

" How was I Baek?" Chanyeol asked grinning,his eyes were huge and filled with happiness. 

" You did good you're actually better than I thought." he replied and as expected the other couldn't be happier to hear the comment. " Come on let's go I want to go home." With that Baekhyun grabbed his bag and left the room witth Chanyeol following him. Just like Luhan and Sehun's circumstance threre was the same too. There was a group of girls that stayed after school just to see them. As much it was sweet it was creppy too.

" Chanyeol oppa we heard your voice you're so good and handsome!" One of the girl with short hair said with a flirtatious smile and Baekhyun nearly gagged at that not because he was jealous not at all , the giant though was clueless and grinned at the girl. Another girl approached Baekhyun with a smile that was actually genuine and he found himself smiling back at her Chanyeol glanced at Baekhyun who was smiling a frown made it's way to his face before turning away.

" O-Oppa you were great. I really like your voice." Baekhyun was surprised at the genuiness of her voice ofcourse he thought his voice was good because it was, but most girls just fan girl and talk about his face. He smiled at her for the comment and the girl blushed at his eye smile. The short haired girl took the grin as a chance.

" Chanyeol oppa want to go out with me on Valentines?" she asked him, her flirtatious smile still on her face. However Chanyeol didn't hear anything his focus was on Baek and the other girl when the girl asked Baekhyun out he just grabbed him by his arm and stormed off leaving the girls and Baek in shock. The shorter male kept trying to get away but the giant was too strong and realising his efforts were futile he let the giant just drag him. Why did he do tha he couldn't have been jealous? no he couldn't.. right? Even though he was being dragged and his arms were hurting he found himself smiling.

Suho and Lay were just hanging out together in the music room not really doing anything as both weren't competing. Suho had been super nervous though he had no reason to be, but being with Lay was enough of a reason for him." Do you want to listen to my music I recently composed?" During the time they had spent togther, Suho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter