How is started

I'm in love you

I worked as a writer. Its been 5 years I have not gone back to my hometown. I missed my parents a lot. I headed to Starbucks to buy my favorite coffee. As I was buying coffee at the counter, something delicious caught my eyes, its my favorite food, small waffles. I told the cashier that I will be waiting beside the counter for my drinks. I was too busy looking at the food that a guy is a the counter, next to me, ordering his drinks. "One double chocolate frappe please". "With whipped cream?" . "Yes. Put a lot on it."

The sentenced. Its like the person I knew. I looked up and saw, it was my childhood friend. My first lover. He looks at me too. We sat while drinking our drinks.

"Its been a long time eh, Byun Baekhyun,"I said while I smirked at him.

"Yes, its been a long time my friend," he replied.

"Friend? Friend? Ha! You got to be kidding me,"I said remembered those words he told me before that day we both left to Seoul.

~

Me and Baekhyun are childhood friends, since birth. The day when his parents died, I tried to make him happy and also, we started become close. He lives with me and my parents in one house. My parents treated him like their own son.

~

As we grew up in the teenagers aged, I want to know whats this feeling thats been tingling all the time whenever I see Doyeon. I was washing myself up at the sink there with my friend, Chanyeol.

"Aigoo, the cleaner is here to sweep," Chanyeol said teasing Doyeon

"Aish, stop it already!" she shouted while kicking Chanyeol's .

Chanyeol escaped from the place leaving me and Doyeon here. He ran far from here.

I just quickly and washed my face. As she came closed to me, she looked at me with a blank face. I can't stand this tingling feeling, so, I came near her and kissed her.

After so long this tingling feelings, now I know why, its because I love her.

~

I was shocked, and stood there frozen. He kissed me. We stopped kissing. I quickly hit his back many times.

"Ahh! Ahhh! Its pain!" He shouted while trying to avoid me hitting him.

"How dare you kissed me!" I shouted back trying to hit him.

~

I ran as fast as I can, but its too late, she caught me and hits me at the back.

"Its pain! Sorry!" I begged trying to avoid her.

She stops a while and walked slowly to the cafeteria. We sit in one table. We are always in a group. I love to sit opposite of Doyeon.

"Doyeon ah, do you want to go shopping after school?" Hara asked.

Hara is Doyeon's bestfriend. Doyeon just nodded.

"Ahh! Right! Baekhyun ah, can you record the dance channel? Please?" she begged.

I just rolled my eyes and talked to Chanyeol who was busy eating his food quietly.

"Ya Chanyeol! Slow down on the food," I said looking at him eating very fast.

He stopped eating then looked at me for a while then facing back the food and started eating fast again.

"Yaa! are you listening?" Doyeon shouted at me.

I just nodded hearing her nagging because of not listening to her.

~

I saw him walking back home with Chanyeol. He usually waits for me outside school gate and gone back home together, but since I'm going to shopping mall with Hara.

~

I saw her looking at me, she turns another direction and walked with Hara. If only Hara didn't ask her to go shopping, I can go back home with her. But since we live in the same roof, I sees her everyday.

~

I'm in the bus with Hara, she sat next to me. "Doyeon ah," she called me. I was sitting beside the window and looked outside, when she calls me, I just mumbled my yes, which makes her called my name once more.

"Doyeon ah, look at me, I need to tell you something," she said.

I looked at her, she was smiling and blushing. Whats wrong with her?

"What's wrong with you blushing and smiling? what do you want to say?" I asked.

"Actually, I just asked Baekhyun out this morning...." "Then?" I cut her sentence.

"I thought if you be okay with it, since you guys are childhood friends  since birth and live in the same roof," she said.

"Oh, I'm okay with it,"I said trying to maintained my face.

No! I was not okay with it! Ever since me and Baekhyun grow up together, I felt like, I'm in love with him. Wait... is it true?

~

Ding Dong~ The doorbell just rang. I hope it's Doyeon. As I open up the door, oh, its hyung. I have a hyung named Kim Sunggyu.

Why is our name different? Its because I knew that I was adopted. But the family love I get is really enough for me. I knew it when my brother tells me about it.

"Annyeong! I bought meat for the whole family," he said as he raised the plastic bag higher.

Where is she? She's late. Her father will be mad if she goes home late.

"Baekhyun ah, can you call Doyeon and ask her where she is?" Mrs Han said.

I just nodded and called her. "Yaa! Where are you? Your mum is getting worried about you!" I said.

"I know, I know, I'm almost reaching already, bye." She ended the call.

I waited outside the house for her. As 10 minutes passed, I was still waiting for her outside. Suddenly, it started to pour heavy rain. I took out an umbrella.

I saw a girl walking. Oh its Doyeon. I shouted her name and quickly went to her so she won't get soaked in wet.

~

"I heard you are going to date with Hara," I said while looking down.

He shook his face and faced me. "Help me," he said.

"Help what?" I said in confusion. 

"Help me not to date Hara," he pleaded me. 

"I'll see about it," I said and quickly walk into the house.

~

I walked into my room and laid on my bed. 

"Yaa! Go and bath! You're going to catch a cold later on," Sunggyu hyung told me.

I lazily get up of my bed and took my towels and headed to the toilet. As I walked, I saw Doyeon too, going to the toilet.

"You should go first," I said while sitting down at the dining table.

She just nodded and went inside the toilet. Soon, she came out of the toilet. "Goodnight," she said to me as she walk pass me.

~

How am I supposed to help him?  He doesn't like Hara? Or maybe... No it couldn't be.

"Doyeon ah, faster wake up and have a breakfast," Sunggyu oppa wakes me up.

I lazily woke up while my eyes are still closed. As I walked, I hit something at my forehead. "Ahh! Its pain!" I shouted as I rubbed my forehead. I slowly opened my eyes, and saw what I hit. Its the door that I hit.

~

Is she stupid or what? Hitting a door and gives the angry look. I sat down at the dining table, as I sit, Doyeon quickly ran back to her room.

"Yaa! Doyeon! Where are you going?" Mrs Han shouted across the dining table.

"Taking out Baekhyun's present!"she shouted back.

"How about my present?"Mr Han shouted.

"Ahjusshi, who are you?" she shouted back.

I tried to hold my laugh, but then hyung hits me on my stomach telling me not to laugh. Why is he so serious? Doesn't he have sense of humor?

"What did you do this time?" Mrs Han asked Mr Han.

Mr Han just showing a 'I don't know' face to her, Then she asked me. "He said to her that if she keeps going on for a dancing competition, he will throw away all the CDs of her favorites," I replied.

"Aigoo,  why did you say that?" Mrs Han said to Mr Han while hitting his back.

"Here, present," she said as she handed me a box thats been wrapped.

"Thanks," I said while smiling.

~

"You're just too cute when you're smiling," I said.

He then pushes my face so that I won't face him.

As times goes by, its our graduation. My birthday were just the next day so we make a party at the karaoke. We were all so happy till someone just ruined it. Yes, Baekhyun.

"I've been trying to give you hints, that I like you, and all I saw the happiness went to Sunggyu hyung," he tells me with an anger.

I was just frozen there due to the atmosphere that he gave. "All you did was having fun with him, you don't even realized that I'm here waiting for you," he said again.

"I did realized it, but..." , "but what?" he cut off my sentence. "But I was just waiting for the right time to tell you how much I love you Baekhyun," I said as tears rolled down my cheeks. "You know what? Its okay! Lets just separate,"  he said. "But we still be friends right?" I asked.

"You know what? When a man confesses everything when he is mad, he doesn't want to see that person again. Friends? Friends? Ha! You got to be kidding me!" He said as he exits the karaoke room.

~

Back at the cafe...

"You! Do you still like me?" I asked.

"You? N-no.. I had a girlfriend,"he said as he drinks his frappe. "For awhile,"  I said to him as I took out my phone and dialed Chanyeol's number. "Hey Chanyeol, does Baekhyun have a girlfriend?" I asked looking at Baekhyun who were shocked. "No, I mean I have a friend that is a girl which make it as a girlfriend," he said in a panic mode. "You're really funny, like the same old you," I said while smirking.

I get up on my seats and took my stuff and went near Baekhyun's ear and whispered, "I love you Baekhyun, I really do," And then I walked off. I held my tears for too long, and now its rolling down my cheeks.

~

I sit there quietly and stared at my frappe. My mind is full of thoughts of what happened. Dis she really say 'I Love You' to me? Am I hearing the right thing? I dranked my frappe and then stared in the blank space. I love you too Doyeon, I love you too ...