Chapter 1

Forever Your Peter Pan

Note:  *___*= thoughts; some things mentioned are not true, for example, I'm not sure if Suho was ever considered to debut with SHINee when he was a trainee, I just made it up to suit the storyline. Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“We are one! Annyeonghasaeyo, Exo-ib ni da!” 12 gorgeous young men shouted as they smiled into the camera.

“Ne, annyeonghasaeyo, thank you so much for agreeing to hold this interview with us! So today, lucky fans will have the opportunity to submit their questions and have their questions answered live at Eat Your Kimchi Studios. So to begin, lets have Suho introduce their latest full album, XOXO, ” Simon said.

“Ne, as you know, ever since our debut, we have been on a hiatus unfortunately, but during those months, we have been working hard as 12 to come back with the album XOXO and the title song ‘Wolf’. Some of the songs in the tracklist may sound familiar as they were used in our debut teasers and others are some new songs hat we have been working on.” Suho replied in Korean.

“That reminds me, I heard somewhere that you wrote the song Peter Pan. Now how did you accomplish that? What inspired you to write the lyrics ‘Forever your Peter Pan’? I’m sure many fans are dying to know.” Martina asked.

Suho looked down and smiled to himself. There was a moment of silence until Kai elbowed him and said “Yah!”

Suho finally answered “Well, to be honest, Peter Pan wasn’t originally in the tracklist but was just a song that played around with in my trainee days. I guess you can say that it was dedicated to a fan that supported me throughout my trainee days. She called me her Peter Pan and so that’s where I got ‘forever your Peter Pan’ from.”

“Wow, that’s so touching! To know that such a story exists behind this song! Exotics, make sure to buy their album and check out ‘Peter Pan’!” Martina said, looking at the camera.

*There’s more to it though. Hajung-ah, jigeum-eun eodiseo?* Suho thought to himself. *How did it all began again? Oh right, the phone.*

A couple years ago, the same day he got cut from debuting with SHINee, he was upset and went to out to eat at one of those food tents when he found someone’s iphone on the table.

“Oh? Isn’t this an iphone? Whoa, whoever left it must be looking for it crazily right now.” He said to himself. He didn’t feel like finding the owner though, why should he care about that right now? How long has he been a trainee now? 3 years? 4 years? And he still isn’t going to debut anytime soon. Suho then got bored and started looking through the phone he just found. Just then, the ahjumma from the tent accidently bumped into him, causing his finger to tap one of the apps.

“omo, chaesongyeyo.” The ahjumma said before walking away.

Looking back the screen, a bunch of photos appeared. “ige mwoya..?” Suho said aloud. He scrolled though the images, each with a caption and some comments. He stopped at one of the posts. It was an image of the sunset. He read the caption aloud “Everything happens for a reason right? And God is the one who decides what happens? Well then God must be some bastard.” Suho chuckled.

*Interesting*

He tapped on the profile of the person who posted the picture hoping to find other interesting posts. He found an image of an hourglass with the quote “life is an hourglass, eventually, everything hits the bottom. All you have to do is wait for someone to turn it around.” He looked at the caption and it said “I think my life has reached that point. But will there be my Peter Pan to turn it around?” Suho smiled,

*How funny, why do I feel like this girl is feeling the same way I am right now? I feel like I already know her just from these posts.*  Curious to find out more about the writer of these posts, he goes to her profile and finds a picture of a girl with long straight black hair and a big smile. *cute* There was a small U.S.A flag icon next to her username: TinkerBell. *She looks Korean, but I guess she just lives in the U.S. What a bummer, would have been nice if she lived in Korea too. It would be nice if we could meet.* Although he was bit disappointed now upon finding this fact, he felt a lot better, thanks to the phone, and got up and went back to the dorms.

That night, Suho laid in bed thinking about the events of day. *Maybe TinkerBell was right, eventually, everything falls to the bottom, I just need someone to turn it around again. TinkerBell, will you be my TinkerBell?* And with that thought, he drifted off to sleep thinking about Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, and Neverland.