Its SCHOOL time !

Rania on the Block B

Its the first day of school so the Block B members decided to meet up at the school gate before going to each others class. 

"Gahhh, Zico is late again !" B-bomb exclaimed. 

"Get use to it, he always late." Kyung said while putting his headphone on. 

Zico, who was already late was having a good time with his new Ferrari. 

"Whoo~" Zico shouted when drifting his Ferrari. 

"Uh-Oh!" Zico shouted when he was about to hit on T-ae's scooter. 

"Ouhh!" T-ae shouted when the forces made her scooter move forward.

"Aishh, trouble again." Zico said while hitting his steering. 

T-ae walks toward Zico's car like a boss with her hands crossed. 

"Hey, dude, guess what you did, you dent my scooter." T-ae said fiercely.

"Chill yo, here's my name card, call me if you need me to pay back anything. I'm late for school." Zico said and wink. He drive off after that.

"What ?! Chill ?! How am I suppose to go to school now ?" T-ae is pissed off. "You'll be dead when I see you next time. 

Unfortunenately, T-ae is quite far away from school, so she had to call Semi to pick her up.

"Unnie, uggh, come to pick me up." T-ae said unwillingly. 

"OK girl ! I'll be there in 5 minutes ! " Semi said. 

Thanks to the GPS system which can detect all Rania members, Semi picked T-ae up and they went to school.

--At the school gate-- 

'Oh gosh, I'm so getting that dude, he ruined my first day of school, which is suppose to be awesome." T-ae said.

All the girls just laughed at T-ae. 

"You unlucky girl, c'mon lets go in." Joy said.

The girls went to their lockers and put their books and stuffs, T-ae saw a familiar looking dude who's actually Zico, she walks toward him and pulled his hair. The bell rang before she even said a thing.

"You'll be dead when I see you next time." T-ae said to Zico but poor Zico can't remember who she is.

Everyone went to class, except for Ranias, they like to be late, and are always late but when they went in class they saw the seats next to them, which is always empty is occupied. 

"Gosh who is that dude who sat at my precious chair for my bag." Yijo said. 

"LOL whatever they'll soon be out of here." Semi said. 

T-ae was the last one who got to her seat, so she had to sit with Zico, since nobody want to sit with him. T-ae sat down unwillingly and kicked Di's chair. Di ignored her but turned back to talk to Zico.

"Be lucky, dude." Di said and winked.

"Whut." Zico said.

"STOP TALKING!" Their teacher, Mr Park said. 

"Oh gosh, its the end of my life now." T-ae said. 

While for Di who sat beside B-bomb, they okay with each other, just that B-bomb is kinda girly and Di's a bit manly. B-bomb and Di took out there book and B-bomb flipped to the page that they were suppose to but Di just simply opened a page, she didn't wanna study after all.

"Its not this page, its page 4." caring B-bomb tried to help her to flip to the right page. 

Di hit B-bomb's hand and yelled "Mind your own business dude." 

"Ouch!" B-bomb said and touch his hand that's red, "You rough girl." 

Xia and U-kwon is bad with each other.

"Nice bracelet." U-kwon said and touched Xia's bracelet. 

"Don't you dare to touch my stuff. Don not cross this line !" Xia said and drew a line, on U-kwon's table.

"Heyyy, its my table, isn't there a line between our table already ?!" U-kwon said and took out his eraser to erase the line.

The childish two are quarreling the whole time. And eraser dust are everywhere around their table

The others don't interact much, they are quiet and ignored each other. 


I'll do the next chapter soon ! :D