Day 1

Town perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Life was either good or bad but fate played cruel games on everyone and Annie Song was one of the lucky winners. She walked throught thr rural streets of the small town observing eveything and anything in her way. She was way too overdressed but this was the style back in the city. She shrugged it out and asked people for directions but they took one look at her and snorted before walking away. Talk about rude much. She noticed two boys walking towards her. They both looked upset.

" Excuse me?"

" What?" the first snapped.  I flinched from the voice and the othe male hit him on the head before smiling at me.

" Sorry for my stupid friend. How may I help you miss?"

" I need directions to the mayor's office. I'm here from the city regarding the polution case. " Their faces showed disgust before the shorter smiled again. 

" Of course. It's just down the street to your right. "

" Thank you." I bowed and started walking when the other one grabbed my wrist. I looked at him confused. Did I do something wrong? Was glaring at people a sin here or something? " Yes?" I squeeked scared because he was scaring me with his look.

" Welcome to town perfect. Try not to mess up our serenity." he said before walking off with the other guy. I stood frozen for a second  before composing myself again.  I walked down and noticed a shop. I looked around before heading outside. I started walking and stopped on the side not knowing about the two groups that charging towarding me. I looked up from my phone only to be crashed against another. I looked up and pushed myself away from the males arm before glaring at the guy who pushed me.

" Yah! What are you five? Why are you carelessly running around and hurting people? "

" Woah? Calm down. Guess it's true that city girls have attitudes." he said and everyone chuckled.

" Excuse me?"

" Oh. You're excused. Excused to go back to your city." a bunch of oo's and aww's were heard.

" I don't want to waist my breath on you. Just tell me where the mayor's office is."
 

" I don't know. I have been locked inside a dungeon up until this year." he shrugged.

" Omg! What? Why?" I asked panicked. Who in their sane mind would lock up a child. They all started laughing and wiping their tears. I was lost. Why were they laughing?

" You actually beleived that? " That little punk! 

" Ya! Just tell me where the office is!"

" Find it using your expensive ." he spat before walking away. The last boy smiled and said" it's down the street, first builoding on the right," before walking away.  At least one of them is nice. I smiled walking away.

 

" M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter