Final

Our Memorable Anniversary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WOOHYUN's POV

 

"Everything is ready boss" said the man.

 

"Everything is ready? Good. Make sure that it will be perfect" I said to that man. He called me to inform about the things that I need him to do.

 

******

 

"Sweetheart, since it today is our anniversary, I want to bring you somewhere"

 

"Oh really? Where?"  Sunny asked me while putting his hands around my neck. I kiss her forehead and look at her straight in the eyes.

 

"It's a secret. You'll know later. It's will not be a surprise then if I tell you now"

 

"I can't wait to go there. Let's get ready"  we go to our bedroom and get ready.

 

SUNNY's POV

 

Since it is our 2nd Anniversary, Woohyun tell me that he wanted to bring me somewhere. Well, I didn't realized that we have been married for 2 years now. Time surely flies so fast but here we are, still didn't bless with any child. It's not like we aren't trying.

 

I want to zip my dress but I can't reach it. My hands are too short to zip it and that is when I can feel a pair of hands helping me from behind.

 

"There you go. You look beautiful as always babe. I love you" said Woohyun and then kiss me.

 

"Thank you oppa and you look handsome. I love you too" I kiss him back.

 

Woohyun and his words, never fail to make me fall in love to him. His affection is too strong.

 

"I'm done. Let's go"

 

WOOHYUN's POV

 

"Oppa, where are we going?"

 

"It's secret. You will like it. I know"

 

"Ahhhh,, oppa. Tell me. I'm eager to know" said Sunny. She is restless.

 

"Like I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter