FINAL

Hey! Matchmaker, I love you.

Hey! I am ~~~~~~, a proud and famous matchmaker. Oh! I forgot I am a good stalker too! I am still on college, 4th year college to be perhaps. I never failed in a mission before until I encountered HIM.

 

Flashback (2 years ago...)

 

“Hey ~~~~~!” Seohyun shouted from me behind.

“Oh! Seohyun-ah!”

“~~~~~-ah….Can you-”

“Stalk him for you? Sure. Tell me who is it.” I cut her words off because I know what will she is going to say.

“H-He’s Cho Kyuhyun.” She said shyly.

“Oh. What department is he enrolled?” I asked.

“The Music Department.”

“Ah! Music Department? Whew! It will be so easy. Just wait for my call, ok?” I said confidently and waved bye to Seohyun.

 

Cho Kyuhyun….Cho Kyuhyun…. Music department….Ah! Krystal. Why Krystal? Well, she is my one and only of my best friend that is enrolled to the music department and she knows that I am a matchmaker. Let me call her.

 

“Hello?”

“Krys!”

“Waeyo? Do you have any problem?”

“HAHAHAHA. I don’t have any though. Anyway, do you know Cho Kyuhyun?”

“Yup. What about him? You need to stalk him?”

“Yes.”

“PERFECT! I and oppa are buddies! In fact we will eat lunch later with our friends. Come with me today. I’ll introduce you to him. I’ll pick you up in your department, ok? Wait for me there.”

“Thank you, Krys! See you later.”

“You’re welcome. I am hanging up now. Bye.”

“Bye.”

 

Well, that was easy. I need to attend class now.

 

It was 11:55AM already, where is Krys? We were dismissed already. I am waiting here for 30 mins already!.......Ah! There she is!

 

“Sorry ~~~~~-ah. I am late.” She said while gasping for some air.

“It’s fine. Let’s go?”

“Yup. Let’s go.” She clung to my arm and we walked to the restaurant.

 

We arrived at the restaurant and I saw some of my friends on the entrance.

 

“Hello ~~~~~!” Amber said and hugged me.

“How are you ~~~~~ unnie?” Sulli she gave me a bear hug.

“Yah. Cut it out!” Victoria lightly pushed Amber and Sulli then hugged me tightly.

“Can’t breathe.”

“Victoria unnie, stop it. Let’s sit ~~~~~-ah.” Luna led me to their seats.

 

I saw 4 guys maybe I wonder who is Kyuhyun. I bowed to them and they bowed back.

 

“Oh. ~~~~~-ah. This is Sungmin oppa” Luna pointed to the guy who has a pink cellphone.

“Hello. Nice to meet you.” Sungmin said and I bowed.

“This is Donghae oppa” Sulli wrapped her arm to the neck of him. Well, he kinda looked like fish? A cute fish.

“He is the best oppa ever!” Sulli hugged him.

“Aiggoo. Sulli! Nice to meet you ~~~~~-ah.” He took my hands and shook it.

“Nice to meet you too.”

“That one is Eunhyuk.” Victoria she pointed at that guy who is walking towards us.

“Hello. Nice to meet you. I am HyukJae just call me Eunhyuk.”

“Nice to meet you, Eunhyuk-shii.”

“And ~~~~~, This is Kyuhyun.” Krystal said.

I looked at Kyuhyun and bowed.

“Nice to meet you ~~~~~. You can call us oppas too!” Kyuhyun said.

“Ok. Kyuhyun oppa.”

“Since everyone is friends already. Let’s eat!” Sungmin said.

 

It was 2 weeks since I met Kyuhyun, we hang out a lot. I knew some of his hobbies, likes, dislikes, birthday and even his shoe size. Well, I have been sending Seohyun those informations. I should set up Kyuhyun and Seohyun now. I’ll talk to Kyuhyun first.

 

“Kyuhyun oppa!” I ran towards him.

“~~~~~! Why?”

“Let’s go out!” I said excitedly.

“Sure. Where?”

“I know a place so come on!” I clung to his arm and we both headed to a small tent.

 

I already texted Seohyun that we are already here. She arrived after 10 minutes. Well, that was fast?

 

“~~~~~~-ah!” I can sense that it is Seohyun.

“You came! Anyway, Oppa this is Seohyun and Seohyun this is Kyuhyun oppa.”

“Nice to meet you Seohyun.”

“Nice to meet you too.” Seohyun said while blushing.

 

I looked at my phone and said to them that I need to answer it.

 

“Hello? Umma? Yes. Ok. I’ll be there.” Honestly, I made that up so that they will be alone together.

 

“Uhmm…Oppa? Seohyun? I need to go now. My mom is calling me.”

“I’ll send you home.” Kyuhyun said.

“No. It is fine, oppa. Anyway, Seohyun will be lonely and I don’t like that.” I give them a big smile.

“O-Okay.” Kyuhyun said disappointedly.

 

I left them alone and went back home while I was walking towards the bus stop. I felt something heavy in my heart. NO! I CAN’T LOVE KYUHYUN OPPA! He is only my friend and I know Seohyun love him so much.

 

After few days, I thought about calling Seohyun.

 

“~~~~~?”

“SEOHYUN! So how are you and Kyuhyun? Getting better?”

“Actually-”

“YOU TWO ARE TOGETHER? WHHEEEEEEE.. I KNEW IT!”

“That’s not it.”

“Huh, what?”

“Kyuhyun said that he is in love with someone else.”

“WHAT YOU ARE KIDDING ME RIGHT?” Kyuhyun oppa never mentioned that! I am really surprised.

“No.”

“Well, he never mentioned that to me. I’ll talk to him.”

“Thank you. ~~~~~~-ah.”

 

I ended the call and dialled Kyuhyun’s number.

 

“Oppa?”

“Oh. ~~~~~-ah. Why did you call?”

“Why didn’t you tell me that you are in love with someone?”

“I-”

“Don’t you know that Seohyun loves you very much? How can you do this to her?”

“Let’s talk about that tomorrow. I’ll see you in the park.”

“Ok.”

 

The next day, I went to the park. I saw Kyuhyun oppa and sat beside him.

 

“Oppa!” I squealed.

“~~~~~.”

“So…Who is it?”

“Well-”

“Oppa, do you know Seohyun loves you so much? She is really beautiful and intelligent. This girl whom you love must be better than her”

“She is so much better than Seohyun”

“So, who is it?”

“You…..The girl is you. ~~~~~~ I love you.”

 

I felt really happy but Seohyun, I don’t want to ruin our friendship just because of a guy? NO I stood up and ran while crying my heart out. I left Kyuhyun there. Since that day I didn’t contact Kyuhyun, he called me many times but I didn’t answer it include Krystal and their buddies. I feel sorry though.

 

“~~~~~~.” Krystal called me behind.

“Krystal. I am s-”

“I am fine. When will you talk to oppa? He is bugging me.”

“Someday, I promise. Tell the others I am sorry too.”

“They are not mad at you. They are worried.”

“Just tell them, I am fine.”

“Ok. Bye ~~~~~. I have a urgent meeting today.”

“Ok. Fighting!”

 

I decided to walk around our campus and I saw Seohyun reading a book in one of the benches.

 

“Seohyun. I am so-”

“It’s fine. ~~~~~, I realized that me and Kyuhyun are completely opposite.”

“You know already?”

“Yup. I know that Kyu loves you. I am fine with that.”

“Our friend-”

“No need to worry about our friendship. I love you as a friend and I thank you for everything that you have done. It is already enough. I feel bad that I couldn’t do anything since I can’t contact you.”
“Thank you, Seohyun.” I hugged her tightly and she hugged back.

 

I went back home after. I feel really light and happy. I went to the park where I left Kyuhyun oppa. I decided to call him.

 

“Oppa?”

“~~~~~~-AH! You called!”

“Yeah. Can I talk to you today? I’ll wait for you here in the park.”

“Ok. Wait for me.” He hanged up.

“I love you” I whispered.

 

He arrived at the park after 20 minutes after I called.

 

“Kyuhyun oppa. I am sorry that I ignored you.”

“It’s fine. I forgive you. It is not your fault anyway.”

 

Well, it went well. After that our friendship became stronger and I fell for him more It has been 3 weeks since I apologize to him. Oh. Speaking of him he texted me.

 

‘~~~~-ah? Can we talk at the park? I am here already. I’ll wait for you.’

 

I arrived at the park and so Kyuhyun playing with his phone and sat beside him.

 

“Oppa?”

“~~~~~. I want-”

“You want me to stalk who?” I felt bad. I felt that I am going to burst soon. WAIT? HOW DID HE KNOW THAT I AM A STALKER AND A MATCHMAKER?

“How-”

“Krys told me. No need to worry.”

“Ok. Anyway, do you want me to stalk?”

“Yup. I want you to stalk this girl. She is bubbly, friendly, cheerful, beautiful, kind, intelligent and approachable. She is a matchmaker too.” Oh. She is a matchmaker too. I know some matchmakers like me. They are beautiful than me. I am not oppas type. ARRGGHH. WAKE UP TO REALITY. I AM NOT EXPECTING IT WAS ME. I KNOW KYUHYUN OPPA HAS ALREADY MOVE ON.

“Tell me who she is. How will I know?”

“She studies on our school. She is a student in the science department” She is a student in our department too?

“Aiisshhh. Oppa! Just tell me who she is!” I am getting angry now.

“~~~~~~~. Her name is Kim ~~~~~~~. Tell her that I’ll just wait 30 seconds for her answer. If she doesn’t talk to me, we aren’t meant to be for each other.”

“Ok.” I stood up and walked out. Kyuhyun oppa’s face looks devastated. Of course, I went back.

“Hi! I am Kim ~~~~~~ and guess what? I LOVE YOU CHO KYUHYUN.” Kyuhyun oppa’s face is really red now.

“Aiiggoo.. This is really embarrassing.” I hid my face and covered it with my hands.

“It is not embarrassing. I love you too, Kim ~~~~~ with all my heart!”

 

He removed my hands and kissed me passionately. My whole body responded and started kissing him back. That’s the best day of my life. I felt that the butterflies in my stomach will come out soon. I released myself and stared at him. My first kiss is with Cho Kyuhyun, the man I love.

 

“I love you ~~~~~.”

“Aiigoo..I love you too oppa.”

“I love you ~~~~~.”

“I love you ~~~~~.”

“I love you ~~~~~.”

“I love you ~~~~~.”

“I love you ~~~~~.”

“I love you ~~~~~.”

“I love you ~~~~~.”

“I love you ~~~~~.”

 

I am really happy that he said that to me.

 

“Oppa, stop it. You’ll get tired of saying that to me soon and I don’t like that.”

“I will not stop saying that to you until I die.”

 

End of Flashback

 

Well, I am here now at Starbucks waiting for Kyuhyun.

 

“~~~~~, sorry I am late. Those students are killing my time.”

“It is fine.”

 

Did I told you already that Kyuhyun oppa is a teacher already in one of the most known university here in Korea? Anyway, I can see that he is really tired.

 

“~~~~-ah. Let’s go to the park.”

“Ok.”

 

I hoped on oppa’s car and drove there. He blindfolded me after I stepped out the car.

 

“Oppa, what is this trick huh?”

 

Then I heard the song Marry U. I removed the blindfold and saw our friends and his students holding blue balloons. Where did Kyuhyun oppa go? Then I saw a red balloon the only red balloon. That balloon was held by oppa. He went to me and kneeled down.

 

“I know ~~~~. It is our 2nd anniversary. I want to say that I love you so much. I graduated already and you will graduate soon. I know it is too fast but will you marry me?”

“O-Oppa…….”

 

SILENCE. OH YES IT IS KILLING ME. I CAN SEE MY FRIENDS AND OPPA’S STUDENTS ARE ANTICIPATING FOR MY ANSWER. I AM GETTING NERVOUS!

 

“Yes oppa. I will marry you.”

 

I can hear cheers. Kyuhyun oppa putted the ring on my finger and hugged me tightly. This is the best day ever!

 

“~~~~~~?”

“Yes oppa?”

“Quit your job.”

“What job?”

“Matchmaking job. I want you to be only with me. Only me.”

“Aiggoo. Arasso. I ~~~~~ quit the matchmaking job for my one and only Cho Kyuhyun.”

 

It was getting late already so we dropped every student in their homes while our friends went back home. After we sent home the students we went to my house.

 

“See you tomorrow, my matchmaker”

“Arasso.” I kissed his cheek and went towards my house.

 

When I was on my room, I heard Kyuhyun oppa’s shouts. I opened my window and looked down.

 

“HEY! MATCHMAKER, I LOVE YOU!”

 


Thanks for those who subscribe!  :D

To my 3 subscribers: teentopshinee, raigel9elise and atlantisprincess02. You guys are awesome! Thanks~

Well, what do you think? XD Anyway, go to http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/41950/a-summer-workshop-at-sm-entertainment-dbsk-romance-shinee-sment-snsd-you

That is my other fic~ ^^

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED. ♥