Final

I'm Sorry, But I Love You Too

YOUR POV

Waking up in the morning was probably the biggest chore that I had to do. Looking at the clock beside me it read 7:00am, I had exactly 1 hour to get ready to go for school. Oh, by the way i'm ______, a very ordinary girl, that wasn't as bright as the queenkas in my school, average in grades, not wealthy but not poor and a girl who lived alone in a apartment because my parents wanted me to become a more independent woman so that I wasn't so reliant to them, but I was grateful that they kinda forced me to be alone because it was alot more better for me.

I was a senior at Seoul Performing Arts High School which my parents payed for my tuition because they actually still care for me duh. I was not those popular girls and I only had one friend and her name was Song Sunmi, she basically was my childhood friend that I cherish the most. Obviously, I was still single because well... boys didn't really pay attention to me because I was a very quiet and a not very sociable. But I had this hopeless crush, Kim Jongin, the Kingka of Seoul Performing Arts High School. He was the most attractive and well known guy on campus and every girl swooned over him, would always go up to him but would always get kindly rejected. He wasn't those type of kingkas that were mean, cold, playboyish, flirt and the bully. He was different, he was kind and would never have the intention of hurting a girl. That's why I liked him, he was beautiful inside and out. That was pretty rare to find in a kingka. 

Anyways, I got my lazy off my bed and brushed my teeth before stripping down and stepping foot in the shower, turning on the hot water, I started lathering my hair with shampoo and conditioner and scrubbing my body with body wash and a loofah. Rinsing all my dirt away, I turned off the shower, wrapped a towel around my body and with a separate mini towel, I started to dry my hair with it. While doing that, I readied my uniform and put on the bed while I start to blow dry my caramel coloured hair. As soon as I finished playing with my hair, I take off the towel and put my undergarments on along with my freshly ironed yellow uniform, my knee high socks and my plain black lace up shoes. When I was finished getting dressed, I packed my school bag with my books and all my needed equipment for the day. I got my phone, plugged my earphones in it and started to listen to K.Will's new song (You Don't Know Love). I went to my full length mirror and smiled at my clean appearance.

Looking at the time it read: 8:01am. I quickly made my way to the kitchen to grab a muffin and I went out the door to catch my bus. Luckily the bus had just came and I showed the bus driver my bus pass and went to find a vacant seat. But guess what? The only vacant spot was next to the kingka KAI! OMG I was fangirling deep inside. I slowly walked up to him and asked, 

"Is this seat taken?" 

He looked up from his phone and smiled softly before saying,

"Nope, you can sit here."

Oh God, that smile was just soo adorable. I slid into the seat nervously and just kept quiet and listened to the music filling my ears. Then suddenly I felt my earphone being taken out, I looked to my side and saw that Kai was putting it into his ear,

"Hey, I like this song too!" he smiled brightly at me. 

"Yeah.." I was completely shocked that he was actually talking to me. 

"So you're _____ right?"

OMG! He know's my name! How? Since when? WOW! OMG

"Mhmm." I uttered because I was absolutely speechless. 

"You're probably wondering how I know your name right?"

How did he know? Can he read minds? Wow, he's really amazing.

I scratched the back of my neck in shyness.

"Umm yeah."

"Well silly, i'm in all your classes, haha, you don't see my in class?"

Of course I knew you were in my class, I just thought you would never notice me.

"Yeah, sorry I just don't pay attention in class hehe." 

"Hahaha, you're really cute, you know that?"

My face just got 50 times redder. He just called me cute! Otteoke! Aigoo, he's really perfect.

"Yah, kwenchanha?"

I was disturbed from my thoughts and simply said,

"Ahh, mian, it's just hot inside this bus." I lied.

I started fanning myself. 

"Aah ok, kaja, we're here already."

When I looked out the window, we were already at school. We hopped off the bus and entered the school. 

"Well, it was nice talking to you _____, i'll see you in class ok?" he smiled before turning to school. 

I just nodded and proceeded to walk inside the campus to my locker. 

"__________! YAYYYY!"

Sunmi went up to me and hugged me really tight. 

"Yah, I can't breathe pabo."

"Aigoo, mian!" she said as she pulled away. 

"Sunmi-ah, something happened."

"_______, what happened? What's wrong? Did someone do something to you?" she started shooting all these crazy questions at me. 

"Aniya, something really good happened."

"Yah, ppali, i'm doing from curiousity here."

"I sat next to Kai on the bus and we were talking. BUT GUESS WHAT? HE CALLED ME CUTE!"

"OMG! AAHHHHHH! WOW! ________ IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!"

Sunmi was the only one who knew that you liked Kai, because she was trustworthy enough to keep that secret. 

"Ok ppali let's get to class." I said as I quickly got my books out from my locker and went to class. 

As I entered the classroom, I saw Kai sitting there just looking out the window. He looked away from it and saw me. He smiled and waved to me.

OMG he's really going to kill me soon.

I smile and waved back. Then all the girls in the classroom started murmuring to eachother.

"Yah, who does she think she is to wave at Kai."

"Psssh, she's not even pretty."

"She's soo plain."

I just sighed but yelped when someone put their arm around my shoulder. I looked up to see who it was. It was Kai.

"Excuse me girls, but I don't think what you're saying to ______ is right. She is a beautiful girl and she's a very important to me, so please don't talk to her like that."

The girls immediately shut their big mouths and apoligized to Kai. 

"Don't say sorry to me, say it to _____."

"Sorry _______." they chorused. 

We walked back to our seat. I was absolutely shocked with what he did, I wasn't expecting that from him. 

"Thanks Kai." I said as I sat down next to him.

"Hey, that's alright!"

I smiled a small smile at him and faced the front while blushing hard. 

I swear Kai, you're gonna make me fall in love with you even more. 

The teacher went inside the classroom, he did the usual, just talk and talk and talk and as always I switched off. I didn't listen to him at all and just day dreamed about Kai. His perfect face, hair, body and most of all personality. I was distracted from my thoughts when all of a sudden the school bell that was indicating it was lunch rang. 

Woah that was quick.

I was packing my books up when suddenly a paper slipped out to the floor. It read:

Meet me at the school rooftop at lunch.

-Kai :)

I smiled to myslef. My heart just went 5 times faster. I was completely nervous. As soon as I finished packing up my books, I went straight to the rooftop as quickly as I could and once I reached the door, I breathed in and out to calm my jumping nerves. I hesitantly opened the door and straight away I was mesmorized by the beauty of the blue sky and the fluffy white clouds. I was interrupted from my admiration by,

"You came."

I looked to the direction of the voice. And there he was, looking as beautiful as usual as the wind picked up his soft brown locks. 

"Yeah.. So what's up?"

"Well ______, i'm gonna be straight up with you, I really like you and i've only been admiring you from afar. You seem like those ordinary girls but that characteristic just made you stand out to me. The girls that's always chasing me were cakey and were always trying hard for me. I didn't want that, I wanted someone who wasn't trying hard and was just being them. As soon as I saw you in Freshman year, I instantly got mezmorized my your simplicity, your bare but cute face and your wavy long caramel hair. All those small things made me fall for you. And now, since my feelings just couldn't handle it anymore, here I am shamelessly confessing to you and.."

He calmed down abit,

"And also to ask you if you can be the girl that can make me happy and the girl I want in my life. So ______, will you be my-"

I hugged him out of impulse and tears starting to roll down my rosy cheeks. 

"Of course i'll be your girlfriend!"

He broke out into a wide grin and held me by the waist and spun me around then stopped. He looked down at me and started to lean closer. Instinctively I leaned closer aswell. Our lips met at the middle, eyes closed and smiling through the kiss. We broke apart for what seemed to be a long time. 

"I promise to love you with all my heart now and forever. I love you Lee ______."

I pecked him on the lips before saying,

"I love you too Kim Jongin, now and forever."

 

Author's Note. 

PHEEEEWWW! My second oneshot! What did you guys think? 

Please comment below and give me feedback. I'd love to hear your comments about this! 

Please continue to support me! 

Saranghaeyo! 

Author-nim Nicole! <3