Chapter 1

Today My Life Begins

Both waking up at the same time, they get ready.  Heading to hell, the place that they call school, they both greet each other at the usual place.  Nothing better than a monday morning right? 

"Hey Dara, how was your weekend?" Yubin asked as she and Dara sat down at their usual table.

"Uhh...it was the same as your's we basically were hanging out with each other over the weekend" Dara said noming on her blueberry muffin.

"Oh Yeah...anyways did you see TroubleMaker's new MV?" 

"Yeah, I did.  It was WAY too but I liked the song, but hey I gotta go, I dont want to be late for my dance class this morning!"

"NOO~ Kajima!!" Yubin breaks out into singing Kajima by Cheondung. 

"Babo.." Dara laughs to herself as she walked away.

 

*Bell Rings* 

[Heading to Period 2]

Yubin and Hyoyeon go to Psychology and sit in their seats next to each other.

"Did anything special over the weekend?" asked Yubin.

"Nah just the usual sleep in, play with the kitty, clean."

"Wow that's boring. Did you do your homework?"

"You didn't do it?"

"Of course I did! *cough*canIcopy*cough*"

"Sure" Hyoyeon said handing her homework.

 

"Okay class we will start with watching a movie about schizophrenia..." the teacher stated.

 

While Hyoyeon and Yubin were watching the movie, Yubin kept on fidgiting and couldn't stop moving.  Soon she rested her head on the table and dozed off.  

*Bell Rings*

 

Yubin wakes up to the bell, looking surprised and tired.

"Oh what happened? Did something good happen?"  

"You missed the whole movie, it was actually pretty good."

"Oh, ehh I can watch it at home. 'Cmon we have to meet Suzy and Dara."

 

 

[Yubin and Hyoyeon meet Dara and Suzy at the usual place]

"Hi fish lady!" Dara excitedly greeted Suzy.

Suzy just smiles a little. "I'm not a fish lady Dara." she said through gritted teeth.

 

 

"I'm so hungry, and I forgot to bring lunch." Dara pouted.

"You're always hungry Dara" Hyoyeon laughed.

"Oh I brought a hot pocket you want that?" Yubin asked.

"Yay!!!" Dara exclaims with cute aegyo. 

"You're welcome now!" Yubin rolled her eyes.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!  AHHHHHHH...IT'S HOT!!!" Dara yelled, fanning her tounge.

"It does say caution hot you know!"

"rylkjhuyvnk"

"What?"

"Shut up my tounge is burning up here."

 

 

"BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO!" 

 

Everybody looks at Taecyeon running across the classroom.  

 

"Is he off today or what??" Yubin asked.

"Uhh..isn't he always off?  and shouldn't you know he is 'your man' ." Dara spoke.

"True, ehhh..what evers, but btw too much PDA over here"

 

Dara and Yonghwa showing aegyo and sunggles.

"Whatevers don't need to be jealous!" Dara said throwing her napkin at Yubin.

 

*Bell Rings*

 

[Dara, Hyoyeon, and Suzy head off to Period 4]

[Yubin goes out to get lunch]

 

 

[Driving]

 

*At Starbucks*

 

"Stupid flubber nugget people! Can't they see the damn arrow it apparently shows that its going that way, how dare you park in my spot.  You shouldn't even be allowed to park there! Don't get inbetween me and my starbucks you stupid piece of pork!"

Yubin points the middle finger but eventually cools down and hoping that the person is sorry for what they did.

 

Yubin rages at the driver that obviously went in the wrong way at the parking lot.  

 

 

 

*Back at School*

 

[Period 6]

Yubin POV

"Damn it why isn't this printer working? Stupid printer!"  fustrated at the printer.

 

 

"AHHH HAA I finally got you to work, now I'm and hour late to my class, oh wells at least I did the homework right?" 

 

*Yubin walks into Period 6 late*

[Dara rushes up to her]

"You managed to print out the project right???" 

"Yeah, so can you please stop pulling on my arm" 

"Mian~" Dara said taking a step back. "I just want my off campus pass already..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

*A/N Sorry I wrote/edited this in like one school period.....soooooo >____________<;;

Kind of a boring first chapter but don't worry it will get better!