Miss

Krisho drabbles

a/n: still hung up on all the krisho at the mama awards...*sobs*

 

Drabble 24: Miss

Kris could barely stop himself from wrapping his arm around Suho’s waist and pulling him into a hug while he was giving his speech. Really, Suho was just too cute, and he could see tears starting to form in the corner of the younger man’s eyes.

When he finished talking, Kris moved forward to pull Suho into a hug…

Only for ing Chen to swoop in out of nowhere and walk off with Suho to the other side of the stage.

Kris stopped moving and scratched his head awkwardly. Great, now all of Asia could see him getting indirectly rejected by his boyfriend. Fabulous.

Chanyeol patted him on the back, and Kris quickly turned to the microphone and began delivering their thanks to the international fans.

Unfortunately for him, he missed Suho jogging back across the stage towards him, fully intent on giving him a hug. Suho reached Kris’s back just as he started speaking, and Luhan reached out to ruffle his hair when he saw the disappointed look on Suho’s face. “You can give him a hug later, Suho-ah.”

Suho’s eyes crinkled into a smile. “I guess.” It’s just…he was holding my hand and then I wanted to give him a hug, I really did, but then Chen came along. And Chen never asks for my hugs anymore, so I couldn’t really say no to him, and…

Luhan started laughing. “You can say all of that to Kris later, ok?”

Suho went red. “Did I say all of that out loud?”

Luhan nodded through his laughter.

Sehun wandered over. “Luhan-hyung? What are you laughing about?”

“Nothing!” Suho hastily interrupted them. “Nothing at all.”

Sehun just gave him a confused look when Luhan started laughing even harder. “Hyung…”

“It’s really nothing, Sehun. Go say a few words into the microphone,” Suho began chivvying him away.  

Even over the roar of the crowd, Suho could still hear Luhan’s guffaw loud and clear. Later, when Kris asked about the flush on his cheeks, he put it off to the heat and willed it away, relieved when Kris didn’t ask any questions.

Unfortunately, it came back in full force once he caught sight of Luhan’s twinkling eyes as he twisted around in his seat in the van.

a/n: This was quite sad...I was watching the video of their acceptance speech and I was just like "aw...they just missed each other..." which naturally inspired this drabble ^_^ Hope you guys enjoyed! As usual, feel free to leave suggestions and prompts in the comments!