I miss you....

questions then thoughts


Words I wish I can ask you..
   How are you? Are you ok? What are you doing? Are you feeling well? I hope so. I love you sooo much!!' Out of the blue I know but I miss you. 
    Are you resting ? Please rest. I know how before when you where still with us you didn't get allot of sleep. 
      Do you still sleep in? Are you still hard to wake up? Does your mom yell at you to wake you up? Does bobo-yah still sleep with you? What time do you go to sleep? I always though you don't go to sleep tell like 12 in the morning thats why it was hard to wake you up.
        Are you still playing baseball? When do you play? I wish I can see your games. I would be your # 1 cheerleader. I would always imagine going to your games and when you hit the winning home run I would run to you and you carry me in your arms. Cliché I know but I am cheesy like that.
          Are you eating ?Do you still stuff your face? Is your favorite still Korean beef? I know you love food. So anything well do good for you right? Well ..... I miss you ...
      Do you still get mad when people call you cute ? Do you still do agyeo ? (Can't spell)  yes ?? Then you wonder why people call you cute ? 
        What color is your hair now? Is it still brown? Did you die it red or blonde. How I wished to see it blond one last time before you left. Or is it your natural color now? Did you let it grow out again ? Oh or did you trim it? Either way i love all your styles. You always make them work oppa ^^. 
        What about the music? Is it still in your life ? Do you still play the drum? Are you still practicing the guitar? Do you still rap from time from time to time? What about singing? What I wouldn't do to hear you angelic voice. 
          Do you still like taking picture of yourself? Are they super cute and adorable? Don't get mad your naturally cute. Is your phone full of picture of you or your cousin singing? How is ashley by the way? 
      What do you do know that you have so much free time? Do you play video games? Do you you still nit? Do you nit your omma and appa gloves,hats, scarfs or all of the above? 
      Do you still think of kissmes? Are you going to keep your Instagram and twitter public so we can see? We and myself miss you to death!
  I sound like a creep asking you all these question.... Don't I. I can't help myself sometimes. Your always on my mind. Im pretty sure on others mind as well. I respect your decision. I took a while to accept everything. I did it when i realized that I wasn't dreaming and that you where really leaving . So at first I thought I was going to go crazy. When I cry my mind loves to be dramatic. 
      Anyways take a long rest Oppa. I hope you get healthier. Me? I will pray everyday like I always do. Maybe the thing well happen? Not maybe but the thing I always ask wish or pray for well come true and we will be happy. 
Tell then I will miss you and ... And I ... I well still and always love you ..