The first day

When love becomes deadly

"Soyeon, get up!", yelled her mother. "It's your first day at this school, so hurry!" "I will, I will", nagged Soyeon when she stood up.Once she stood up, and took a quick glance at the clock, she immediately ran to her closet. "Damn...It's already 7AM", she thought. She grabbed a cute, pink blouse out of it and went to the bathroom. After a few seconds she stood in front of the closet again, she forgot her trousers. When she was completely dressed, she ran downstairs, with a back filled with books. Without eating breakfast, she stormed out of the door. When she was outside, she saw her mother running out of the door. Soyeon walked back to her and asked what was wrong. "Soyeon, please...Remember you shouldn't tell anyone about your secret.." Soyeon turned around and walked away without a word. "Pff..What secret? It's not like it makes me a monster..", she whispered.

 

Once arrived at school, she realised that this was nothing like her old school. Everybody wore schooluniforms..And what was she wearing? Her favorite blouse, trying to look good. She walked up to the entrance of the school and entered. When she was searching for her classroom, she heared some girls giggling. "Ofcourse..A nice impression on my first day..", she thought. But instead of ignoring it and let the girls have her fun, she turned around and yelled at them. "Who do you think you are? Treat your schoolmates with a little respect! You're making a shame of your parents." sounded through the hallways. After walking around a little more, she found the classroom where she was supposed to be. She entered it and three girls started to look disgusted. The teacher scholded her for a little while for not wearing an uniform, but since it was her first day and she promised not to forget it anymore, she was save.

"Can you introduce yourself?", he asked. "Yes...Sure..", did she say in a soft voice. "Well....I'm Soyeon..I'm 17...And.." "Yah...Where are your big talks at?, screamed one of the three girls. "Hana, what do mean?", asked the teacher. "We met her in the hallways, she randomly started yelling at us!" Most people of her class nodded, because they heard her loud yelling aswell. "Soyeon, go outside, I want to talk to you."

_____This is not the entire chapter, it's a little beginning____