1

Just like any other couple

Title: Just like any other couple
Pairing: Yongseo
Genre: fluff
Rating: G(?)
Warning: My very first time writing (^ν^)

It was a late afternoon and both Seohyun and Yonghwa are having their short break.

The nine girls had finished their Seoul and Taipei concert so all of them were granted some rest. Some of the girls went on vacation or schedules overseas but some of them had to complete their schedules in Seoul.

The youngest of all stayed in Seoul and back at her parents place. Well it's her parent's place, so it only makes sense that she goes back whenever schedules are not that packed. Moreover, it's located in Gangnam, just a few minute drive to her company's office.

Her mother was making some soup for dinner and asked "Are you planning to call Yong Seobang and his brothers up for dinner together?"

"Omma! You seem to care about Yonghwa oppa more than you care for me!" Seohyun whined. Deep down she feels happy that her mom treats Yonghwa and her brother-in-laws as a part of the family.

They have been leaving in the same apartment complex for many months now. Fans know about their (not so secret) secret and were happy for them. But those who are not fans of the news were naturally not pleased about it.

"I really feel that he is good for you. Look at how much you have changed over the past few years." Seohyun's omma said.

It's true how much the much loved Seo Ju Hyun, maknae of Girls' Generation had changed. The girl that used to be so shy in front of Jung Yong Hwa has evolved into an outgoing lady. Her circle of friends has expanded too because of her boyfriend, his band members are now her close friends. They would help her keep a lookout for his health, ensuring that he would be having his meals on time and taking breaks in between their hectic schedules.

Recently yonghwa caught a cold when he was in Japan for CNBLUE's ZEPP Tour. He was wearing a mask at Incheon airport and looked a little paler than usual.

During the time when he was in Japan, Seohyun was busy with her own activities in Seoul. Juggling between fansigns, going back to SM entertainment to prepare for a performance and a lecture for teenagers. She was exhausted with all that she had to do but still had the time to take care of her oppa.

She called him everyday when he was in Japan and would nag at him for not eating right. And their calls always ended with their goodbyes which were simple and sweet.

"Seohyun ah sleep early. You have to wake up early tomorrow right?"

"Yes oppa, I have an early schedule tomorrow. But how did you know?!"

"Well...I am your best boyfriend, of course I will know what you're doing in Seoul when I'm not there with you."

"That sounds a lot like stalking oppa. What do you mean by best boyfriend? I have an overprotective stalker boyfriend who happens to be a choding too."

"Okay then. I shan't bother my pretty girlfriend anymore. I should play hard to get so that she will realise how much she misses me. And..."

"And what oppa?"

"And she might even give me a really long and good kiss when I get back."

"Eewww no...I wouldn't do that. I wouldn't kiss a choding."

And they ended up bickering (and flirting) for over thirty minutes that night before they decided to end their night with a goodbye kiss over the phone. (Yes they are so in love...even until now)

"Well young lady, I'm almost done cooking. So are you calling them up?"

"Give me a minute omma. I'm gonna change first then go downstairs to ask them up!" Seohyun said while walking back into her room to change.

Well some things just don't change. Even when they are together for such a long time, Seohyun would still feel shy around her boyfriend...well a lot lesser when they just started being on WGM together.