Exceptions are always there.

Hate is a strong word. (Hiatus)

TOP’s POV

We watched the performance infront of us. Nine girls dancing on the stage, but, we hate them, hate them. YG hates them, so therefore BigBang hates them. Except for two Taeyeon, she’s an exception Yang says, he lets Jiyong and her date and they’re happy the other members we have no problem with her she is nice after all and cheerful. The other exception is Yuri. Oh Yuri. y, cute, beautiful. What’s not to like about her? I’ve never spoken to her in my entire life the closest I’ve ever gotten to her is when she tripped next to me when our bands were getting awards and I caught her, but that’s it. There isn’t anything else to it. Just two acquaintances who only know each other’s names, in fact, we aren’t even acquaintances we’re strangers who have seen our faces but know absolutely nothing of each other at all.

But I want to know her I just can’t bring myself to talk to her I’m not scared of rejection just don’t like forcing stuff especially on someone like her. It’s easy to assume that she’s like the other members, dancing dolls blindly blurting out lyrics they don’t understand and dressing in flashy costumes to impress the male audience, but she isn’t like that at all. That’s the one person I’ll never yet, hope to understand is her,Kwon Yuri.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I blinked over and over just to see if it was real. Yuri was watching me as she performed, not intently, but she’d glance at me now and again I need to stop staring. I need to but I can’t make myself stop until BigBang’s names were called to perform we sung fantastic baby and Badboy I noticed Jiyong making a few signs to Taeyeon and smiling at her. Why can’t I be happy like them? Why can’t I find a girl like he can and wink, smile, wave and do silly things with her? Why?

After the performances we sat back down I noticed she was staring at me clapping for me even smiling at me, I gave her a foolish looking grin then lent back into my seat waiting for s to be able to leave. Once all the idols had piled into the changing rooms and began to leave I was called out and given a note with her number on it. Underneath the number was a message :

Call me or Text me Oppa.

Love.... You know who

               x

I stood confused staring at the note until I was tapped on the shoulder.

"Hyung everything alright?" Jiyong asked. I jumped,startled when did he get here?!

"Aish... you scared me!" 

"Sorry" Jiyong apologized sarastically rolling his eyes. "It's time to go now bingu" He added flicking the back of my head

"Ow, aish okay I'm coming" I answered stuffing the note quickly into my pocket and following him back to the changing rooms to grab my bag,phone and water on the way I bumped into her.

"Oh... sorry Oppa" She bowed smiling at me then she pushed down my shoulders and whispered in my ear. "Did you drop the note?" She asked standing down again and looking up at me. I shook my head. "Good. Night Jiyong Oppa. Night TOP oppa!~" She cooed then walked away with her bags pulling up the hood of her jumper and running to her fellow members.

Well that was strange.....

I grabbed my bag and items and headed for our mini van. There was an after party and we needed to attend.