ONESHOT

Destiny

I put down the magazine that I recently bought.I was just done reading it and it was featuring my girlfriend,Tiffany.But something  caught me hanging.

 

Q:If you will be given a chance to meet your first love,would you grab that chance?

T:Yes,I would really be glad if I could see my first love again.

 

I know that I shouldn't be jealous or something,but something is really bothering me.I wonder who is that guy.That guy is really lucky,I wanted to be Tiffany's first love,because I heard people say that first love never dies.My mind was flying somewhere when I heard a knock.As I opened the door,I saw a beautiful angel.

"Hey."She greeted.

"Oh,Tiffany,what made you come by?"I asked not expecting her to come.

"Why?Am I not allowed to visit my boyfriend?"

"Of course I wouldn't mind if you will come visit me,I missed you so bad,but don't you have any schedule?"I asked as I back hugged her.She turned around and gave me a peck on my lips.I followed her as she sat down on the kitchen and started working on her strawberry icecream.

"Siwon?..Siwon,are you alright?"Tiffany asked sweetly as she looked at my eyes.

"Yeah,yeah..I'm alright,it's just something."

"What is it,tell me."She asked once again as she placed the spoon in front of my mouth and I gladly accept it.

"I just read your magazine..And something just kept on bothering me."She just listened as she straightened her back showing me her worried eyes.She might be thinking that she made something wrong.

"You seem so worried,don't worry..Ugh I'll just get this straight..Why do you want to meet your first love?"

She stayed quiet for a while before answering.

"Why are you asking me that?"

"I read it.I just wanted to know why do you still want to meet your first love when you have me now?"She stayed quiet for a while again before telling me the story.

 

"When I was young I saw this boy walking aroung in a park.He was doing nothing,he's with no one.I was like seven-years old?"I straightened up as I got interested.

"He was just smiling and he seems to enjoy the things around him.I was secretly watching him.As I got bored,I suddenly got brave and had the courage to talk to him.I greeted him and looked shocked.'hey',was the first word I heard from him.And as I heard his voice I just seems so lost and in love?I asked him if he is a new kid in the neighborhood.He shook his head,like he's so afraid to talk to me."

I tried to think so hard.I looked down and looked back again to Tiffany as she started talking again,distracting me with my thoughts.

"Finally he spoke up.."She lowered her voice,and now she sounds sad.

"He told me that he was leaving in few minutes and that he just came for a vacation,I dont...I don't know what I suddenly felt sad.But when he spoke those..it just..it made me really sad.I wanted to be friend with him.But he's in rush,since when he saw a car he started running and left me.I called him,he turned back.."She chuckled.

"He really didn't bother telling me goodbye,well who am I to assume?I'm just a stranger to him.But I remembered something.I gave him something..It was a bracelet,a simple,but I'm the one who made it.He accepted it and it made my heart flutter.'Goodbye' He told me.Was it really a goodbye for him?I can't do anything,I can't run,I can't stop him.Funny as it sounds that I have no right to stop him,we just met.But half of me wanted to stop me but it seems like my whole self is glued on the floor.I felt afraid.And then I saw his car left.That was the last time I saw him...I didn't even know his name,he doesn't even know mine too.We're anonymous to each other.But his my first love."

 

I was shocked at her story.I don't know what to feel,but my feet just led me to my room.I heard Tiffany calling me and I know that she's following me.

"Siwon,what's wrong,do you hate me?"

I didn't answer her,instead I just went to my drawer and held a box.She stood beside me as she studied my face.I showed her a familiar thing.I can see her teary eyes,and she looked at me with a shocked face.

"I'm Siwon.."I introduced myself and offered my hand.

"Tiffany..my name is Tiffany."She replied as she took my hand.

"Tiffany..that's a nice name and I guessed I'm your first love."

She cried and hugged me real tight,I hugged her back.

"Siwon,I don't know what to feel,but I know it's destiny..."She smiled at me and I wipe out her tears.

"I love you."

"I love you too."I replied as I sealed my lips with her.

Destiny..

 

 

A/n:So the oneshot is done..I hope you like it once again,the idea is from my bestfriend:gwiyomi09  :))