All Out

Love Struck Insanity

Luhan and Trina are in a really sweet relationship right now. Luhan always makes sure that whenever they're together, Trina is happy. Luhan, as usual, always prank Trina and it never changed since before they met. Maybe that's why they're really getting along with each other because they're both childish.

 

Luhan wants to surprise Trina because it's their 5th month anniversary, so he rented the entire restaurant for the night. It was a romantic dinner date. To add thrill to the event, he wore a scary mask.

Trina was on her way to the restaurant. She texted Luhan, she was waiting outside, she didn't enter the restaurant because it looks like it was close because it was too dark inside.

 

"I thought you'll be waiting for me? I'm already here and it looks like the restaurant is closed." She texted him.

"It's not closed. I'm sorry, I'll be late, you go inside first. Wait for me inside." Luhan replied, he totally lied.

 

Trina knocked first before she entered, but the door wasn't closed, so she entered carefully. When she walked in, she heard a demonic evil laugh; she was shocked because she saw a man figure wearing a very scary mask. So she immediately dashed out of the restaurant. Luhan followed her; she was really running so fast. Trina was really scared, she hated when someone scares her, she even hates scary movies.

 

"KYAAA! Don't run. It's just me. Luhan." Luhan said between his deep breathes.

Trina stopped running when she heard that it was Luhan.

"Finally, you ran so fast!" Luhan said and bowed, holding his knee in exhaustion.

 

When he finally stand firmly. He felt a hard slap on his face. He was shocked and give Trina a questioning look. Trina, who was shaking because of nervousness and exhaustion, turned around and walked away.

 

"Yah! What's that for?" Luhan said and pulled Trina against him.

"You almost killed me because of what you did! I hate it when people scare me, you !" She said and walked away. She really mean it.

 

Luhan didn't know that Trina hates being scared. He just wanted to act childish but now, he thinks he acted too childish and go beyond pranking.

 

"Hey, Babe, I'm sorry." Luhan said holding Trina's wrist.

"I'm really pissed right know." She answered.

"I promised I won't do it anymore." He said.

"Sorry, I really can't deal with you right now." She said leaved Luhan.

 

 

Luhan has been thinking of how he can apologize to Trina about what happened. He wanted it to be special because he thinks that Trina is really mad at him. He called his friends to help him.

 

Trina is on her way home. It's been 3 days since she saw Luhan. While she was on her way to the parking lot, she heard a very loud music.

 

I got a boy.

 

She really likes SNSD and their songs. While walking, she was humming to the beat. She saw a big red bird mascot approaching her. She was wondering because it's already late afternoon. She continued walking, but here comes another two mascot, a unicorn and a ddukbokki shape mascot. She's really confused that time, but happy, she likes mascots. And here comes another two, a panda and bear mascot.

 

They were standing in front of Trina. She heard the music; it's getting louder and louder. She was amused when the 5 mascot danced to the beat of I got a boy. They're really good. Trina chuckled from the time the mascots started dancing until they finished, they're good at wiggling their tails, especially the big red bird and the unicorn. But it was the ddukbokki mascot that caught her attention. When the song ended, she saw a deer mascot holding a placard, making his way to the center.

 

"Trina-ah~"

"I'm sorry"

"Please forgive"

"Me"

"I"

"Love"

"You"

 

After Trina read the flashed placards, she approached the deer mascot. Now, she totally knew that it was Luhan. Trina stand in front of him, she kissed the big head of the deer mascot. Luhan removed the head dress.

 

"Yah! Don't kiss the mascot, kiss me instead." Luhan said and pouted his lips. Trina felt her cheeks getting hotter. She's blushing.

"Hmm, I can't.. The mascots.. They're looking at us." Trina chuckled.

"Ah. They're my friends. Don't mind them." Luhan said and pouted his lips again and closed his eyes.

 

Trina chuckled; she turned around to look at the ddukbokki mascot. She really likes it, if she could only bring it home, she would.

 

"Annyeong." She said politely and bowed.

The ddukbokki mascot removed the head dress. "Annyeong. I'm Xiumin. But you can call me Oppa." Xiumin said and smiled.

 

"Yah!! What's with that Oppa, Oppa thingy? Don't you dare touch my Trina you Pedo!" Luhan shouted and approached Trina; he put his arms around her. Xiumin just chuckled. "I'll introduce you to my GOOD friends." Luhan said and looked at Xiumin. Trina and Xiumin looked at each other and laughed.

 

"The red bird mascot is Kris." Luhan said pointing at the mascot. Kris removed the head dress. "That's Tao, our maknae." Luhan said pointing at the cute panda."That's Lay and Chen." Luhan continued pointing at the unicorn and bear.

 

"Hello! Nice meeting you." Kris said and raised his hand for a handshake.

"Hello." Trina said and bowed. She was mobbed by Luhan's friends.

 

"Hey! Hey! Jealous BOYFRIEND over here! Enough with the handshakes." Luhan said and slapped the hands of his friends.

 

"Kyaa! Hyung, that hurts!" Tao said cutely, rubbing the back of his hands.

"We helped you and this is what we get? A slapped?" Chen mimicked.

"Yah!" Luhan said.

 

"Let's go to my house. I'll cook for you guys." Trina said and smiled.

"Yey!" Tao said and raised his arms in hooray.

"But, we just see each other. Can't we just be alone? Just let them cook for theirselves in their own house." Luhan said and looked at Trina straight to the eyes.

"No buts, you should be thankful of your friends." Trina said and kissed Luhan's cheeks.

 

"Cheeks? How about my lips?" Luhan said and pointed at his lips.

"Later." Trina said and smiled.

 

"Okay. Let's go guys." Lay said and rubbed his stomach.

 

 

"Wow! Your cooking skill is really good!" Kris said monching his food.

"I want more!" Tao exclaimed. Trina put another dish in front of Tao.

"Maknae! Can't you just grab for yourself?" Luhan said.

"Hyung! Easy. She's just being polite to us. Don't be jealous." Tao said and stucked out his tongue.

"Whatever." Luhan said and rolled his eyes.

 

 

"Thanks Trina." Lay, Chen, Tao, Kris and Xiumin exclaimed.

"I hope you can cook for us more." Xiumin said.

"I will. I will." Trina said and waved goodbye.

 

 

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay to help you?" Luhan asked.

"No need, I can manage." Trina said and kissed Luhan in the lips. Luhan put his hand on her waist and pulled her against him.

"Please. Let me stay instead." Luhan said and caress her cheeks.

 

Trina chuckled and smile. "No, just go now." She said and patted Luhan's shoulder.

 

"WOOOOW!! CCCHHEEEEESSSSYYYY" Lay, Chen, Tao, Kris and Xiumin grinned and clapped their hands, they were admiring Luhan and Trina all the time.

 

Trina laughed shyly, she didn't noticed that they were looking at them.

 

"Okay! Go now, go." Trina said, pushing Luhan. "Take care guys! Drive safely." Trina said and waved goodbye. Luhan threw her a flying kiss and went inside the car.

 

It was already morning; Trina fell asleep at the couch, tired because of cleaning the house last night. She heard her phone ringing.

 

LUHAN'S POV.

 

"Hello?" She said groggily.

"Still asleep?" I said.

"No. Just woke up." She said.

"I'm outside your house. I brought you some foods." I said.

 

She opened the door, she saw me carrying foods. Trina was fixing her hair in a messy bun, she didn't get a chance to speak because I immediately kissed her and carried her inside the house, laying her in the couch.

 

"I"

"Thought"

"We're eating?" She said in between our kiss.

 

She pushed me and run to the kitchen. I followed her.

 

"Were do you think you're going missy?" I said and pinned Trina to the wall. But Trina managed to escape from my arm.

"I'm hungry!!" Trina said and stucked out her tongue.

"We'll eat later." I grinned and pulled Trina against me.

 

I was about to kiss her, when she tapped my mouth and stucked out her tongue.

 

"Na-ah! I thought you'll wait until we get married?" She said.

"Oh. Yeah! Of course. Of course." I said and removed my grip from her body. I grabbed the food that I left in front of Trina's door and placed it at the table.

"Let's eat now!" I said and pulled a chair for Trina.

"Oh! By the way, why are you here?" Trina asked.

"Why? Am I not welcome here anymore?" I said and pouted my lips.

"Of course not! You silly boy! You're just here last night, that's what I meant." She chuckled.

"It's because, I didn't get a time to be with you, Alone." I said.

"Ah." she said and nodded her head.

 

After eating Trina put all the plates in the sink and washed it.

 

I looked at her and hugged her from behind.

 

"Can you please spend this day with me?" I whispered.

"I can't, I have to go to the clinic." She answered.

"Please? Just today." I said and smiled softly.

"Okay, as you wish my yeobo." She said.

 

END OF LUHAN'S POV.

 

 

"So where are we going again?" Trina asked and looked at Luhan, who was focused driving.

"Just wait, we're almost there." Luhan said and smiled at her.

 

"We're here!" Luhan said and unbuckled his seat belt.

 

Trina scanned the whole place, they went to the beach. It was late afternoon when they arrived.

 

"Wait. I didn't brought any swimsuit." Trina said.

"We're not going to swim. I just wanted to watch the sunset here, with you." He said and smiled sweetly.

"Hmm. Okay." She said opened the door. She grew excited because they went to a very good place. Many couples were also there, waiting for the sun to set. It's perfect! The beach, the cold breeze and the sunset.

"Yeobo pali! [Honey, hurry!]" She added. It was her first time to watch a sunset with the person she loves.

 

They were seating at the sand. Trina was leaning against Luhan's chest, holding his hands.

 

"Let's get married." Luhan whispered in Trina's ears.

Trina looked at him in astonished. Luhan then brought out a blue square box. Trina took and opened it. When she opened it, a diamond ring was revealed, she looked at Luhan and smiled and offered her hand to Luhan.

 

"This is not yours. I just let you looked at it." Luhan grinned.

"What?! I hate you!" Trina said and stands up and walked away.

"Wait. Wait. I was just kidding." Luhan said holding Trina's wrist.

 

Trina looked at him, crossed her arms and raised her eye brows.

 

"Okay. Okay. Let's start again." Luhan said and kneel down opening the box. "Will you marry me?"

 

They heard the other couples counting down time for the sun to set.

 

"10... 9... 8... 7... "

"6... 5... 4... 3... 2..."

 

"Yes! I will marry you." Trina said. Luhan immediately stand up. He hugged her like there’s no tomorrow.

 

"...1" Every couple exclaimed and in just a snap all the boys kissed their girls as the sun sets.

 

And so was Luhan, who was hugging his 'fiancé', caressed Trina's cheeks and kissed her passionately.

 

After that night, they've been spending all their spare time planning for their intimate wedding; only their family and close friends were invited. Sometimes, Luhan would go to Trina's pad to talk about their upcoming wedding. Next month. But this time it was Trina who went to Luhan's condo for a talk.

 

TRINA'S POV.

 

Luhan was fixing something in his room, I was left alone at the living room watching tv and eating pizza. I heard someone knocking out the door. So I immediately went to open the door, in my surprise, it was Mina, holding some bags of foods. I didn't expect to see Mina, especially in Luhan's condo. I don't know how to react, it was really awkward for me, well for Mina, she doesn't know that I was Luhan's fiance.

 

"Is Luhan here?" Mina asked.

"Who are you?" I said politely, acting totally innocent.

 

Mina crossed her arms, looking at me from head to toe.

 

I also crossed my arms. I raised my left hand, letting her to see my engagement ring, and raised my eye brows.

 

"So.. The fiancé." She micmicked.

 

I nodded sarcastically.

 

"You know what? Luhan is a total coward. He can't manage to settle in a relationship. Afraid of responsibilities." She said.

"So?" I answered in annoyance.

"If I were you, I wouldn’t marry someone like him." She hissed.

"Well, coward or not, I will marry him." I said.

"Ugh. You're totally a stupid insane little girl." She said in acerbic commentary and tapped my chin.

"Really? So, how do you call a beyotch trying to chase her ex-boyfriend, who's already totally over her?" I said and raised my eye brows.

"Uh. You're..." She said.

"Say it!" I grumbled.

"You're. You're so pathetic!" She said.

"Well at least not as pathetic as YOU are right now." I said and grinned.

 

She was flustered of what I just said, which is absolutely true, I think. She turned around and walked away.

 

END OF TRINA'S POV.

 

"Babe, Who are you talking to?" Luhan said, walking towards Trina, he didn't saw Mina because he was fixing his shirt.

"Oh. Just a sicko neighbor, fooling around." Trina chuckled.

"Come on, let's go back to our business. Where were we?" Luhan grinned and poked Trina's waist.

"Yah. Stop it." Trina chuckled.

 

They were seating at the couch, tickling each other, until they fall on the floor, Luhan was above Trina.

 

"I have a beautiful loveable fiance." Luhan said and kissed Trina's forehead.

 

After minutes of fond moments. Trina decided to go home. Luhan, drove her to her house.

 

A week had passed. Time flies so fast; the day after tomorrow will be their wedding day. It's a very hectic day for them, they both needed to check on the place where their wedding will be held. The foods, guests, the reception hall, everything needs to be checked. It was almost midnight when they reached Trina's home.

 

"Hey, you look tired." Trina said and unbuckled her seat belt.

"Not really." Luhan answered.

"You better sleep here tonight." She said.

"No need. I can still drive." He said in clenched teeth.

"You really look tired. Come inside, just sleep here." She protested.

 

Luhan is very tired to argue with Trina, so he just unbuckled his seatbelt and went out of the car.

 

"Okay. Goodnight Baby. Better get some sleep now." Trina said and kissed Luhan's cheeks.

 

Luhan slept on a different room from Trina. He slept on the guest room. He respects Trina, he keeps his words about waiting until they get married and of course they don't want to spoil their Honeymoon.

 

Early in the morning, Trina woke up early to cook for Luhan before he go home. She prepared a kimchi stew and ddukbokki. Breakfast in bed. After preparing she headed to Luhan's room and knocked.

 

When Luhan finally opened the door, he was still sleepy. He forgot that he was just in his boxers shorts and that he slept in Trina's house. Trina was shocked, she turned around and told Luhan to change first and just call her whenever he's dressed.

 

After few minutes.

 

Luhan opened the door and told Trina that she can come in.

 

Trina took a deep breath. "Breakfast in bed!" She exclaimed.

"Wow!" Luhan said.

 

While monching their foods. Trina speak up.

 

"Do you really want to marry me?" Trina said, she remembered what Mina said about Luhan's coward­-ness in settling down.

 

Luhan stared at Trina's eyes and smiled softly.

 

"Of course! I love to spend my forever with you baby." He said and ruffled Trina's hair. "You're my remedy that keeps me from insanity." He added.

 

Trina smiled by that and kissed Luhan.

 

27 hours and 43 minutes left before their wedding. Everyone's excited. Tomorrow's the wedding!

 

On that same day, at night. Trina was haunted by Mina's words. She can't sleep. Many 'what ifs' popped in her mind.

 

"What am I thinking? I know he loves me." She sighed.

 

When she woke up, she was surprised. Her house is bombarded with people, her parents, her bestfriend, her stylist, and the coordinator were already there.

 

After refurbishing, she sat in front of her dresser and her stylist started putting make-up on her face. She looks simple but elegant at the same time. As they say, 'simplicity is beauty'. Her gown is a perfect fit. It matches her bare personality.

 

When the stylist finished, she left. The only person in the room is only Trina and Mrs. Kim, Trina's mother.

 

"Mom." Trina mumbled.

"Yes Dear?" Mrs. Kim answered.

"When you and Dad got married, aren't you scared that Dad will ditch you and left you all the responsibilities?" She asked.

"Of course! Who wouldn't? But I know that your Father won't do that because he loves me so much and he won't do such things to hurt me." Mrs. Kim answered.

 

Trina nodded her head slowly.

 

Trina is in her room waiting for Rai, her bestfriend, to come up to help her go down because her wedding gown is too long.

 

Before going to church, Luhan decided to drop by Trina's house to check on her.

 

"Hey! Where's Trina?" Luhan asked Rai.

"Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be at the church waiting for her?" Rai answered.

"Oh. I just wanted to see my 'Wife'." Luhan said and went upstairs.

 

*Knock Knock*

Luhan carefully opened the door, only to find out Trina, staring at an empty space.

 

"Yah!" Luhan exclaimed.

Trina almost jumped out of her bed and rolled her eyes.

"Hey! Having some deep thoughts?" Luhan asked, rubbing Trina's shoulder.

Trina looked at him, wondering what to say and how to say what she feels. Luhan shook Trina's shoulder, reason for her to speak up.

 

"Can we.. postpone the wedding?" Trina asked and hangs her head in embarrassment.

"You're joking right?" Luhan chuckled. He didn't realize the seriousness in Trina's eyes.

"Don't you think we're rushing everything? After all, it's only been eight months or what since we met each other and here we are, getting married." Trina said and looked at Luhan in the eyes.

"W-what? Are you having doubts now?" He said. Trina didn't answer. The awkward silence is not helping either to make up her mind. "Don't you love me?" He added.

"I love you and you know that! It's just that.. I don't know." Trina said and stands up.

"Don't be like this Trina. Our love is not measured by days, months or years we've been together. It's about the times that we shed that makes us completely happy and in love." Luhan said almost shouting.

"I don't know. I don't know. Maybe I'm just scared." She said at the verge of crying.

"Scared of what?" Luhan exclaimed.

"Scared that someday you'll realize that you don't want to settle your life with me." She answered and tears came out from her eyes.

"What makes you to think about that!? You know how much I love you and I can't take it if I lose you." He said and kneels down in front of Trina, almost pleading.

"I Know." She whispered.

"Please, tell me. What can I do for you not to change your mind? Please Trina, please." Luhan said while sobbing.

"I don't know." She said in frustration.

"Don't say that! Please, tell me what should I do. Everything. Just please don't change your mind." He begged.

"Stop this Luhan." She said brushing off Luhan's hand from her wrist.

"I don't know what else I can do to make you stay. You're very tiring to love." He said and went out of her room.  Leaving Trina, crying and wondering if she did the right thing.

 

 

"Cancel the stupid wedding." Luhan shouted, Rai just looked at him in shocked.

 

Luhan immediately roared his car.

 

Trina, who was in her room, heard what Luhan said. Rai went to Trina's room.

 

"What happen? Are you okay? Luhan said.." Rai was cut off because Trina went outside to follow Luhan. She was too late because he already left.

 

Rai called Trina's parents and told them that the wedding is not happening anymore. Trina's parents were shocked and so was Luhan’s parent.

 

Mr. and Mrs. Kim immediately left the wedding hall. And headed straight to Trina's house.

 

 

"Trina, what happen? Are you okay?" Mrs. Kim answered. Trina was crying so hard.

"I backed out." Trina said and more trains of tears escaped from her eyes.

 

She hugged Trina and rubbed her back. Mrs. Kim know Trina better than anyone, she know that Trina wouldn't do things with no  apparent reasons; And she know that she can't talk to Trina right now because knowing Trina, she better be alone than to tell anyone how she feels.

 

LUHAN'S POV.

 

As I roared my car from her house, I don't know where to go. I felt like I've been stabbed in my heart for a million times. I continued driving, driving as far as I can. My parents has been calling me, my friends, they're all worried about me, except.. except Trina. When I stopped the car, I really don't know where I am, I stepped out.

 

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME? YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU." I shouted and kneel down, crying.

 

I stayed there until midnight. I screamed at the top of my lungs every single thing I want to scream. But it didn't help me. I feel like I'm thorn and useless.

 

As I stepped inside my condo. My parents were still there, waiting for me.

 

"Where have you been? We're all worried about you!" My mom said.

 

I didn't answer her; I know that if I speak I know I will burst out crying. I don't want them to worry more about me. I headed to my room and there, again, I cried.

 

From that day forward, I didn't do anything. Just drinking and drinking and drinking. I have no one, only my friends to accompany me. But this time, only Kris accompanied me.

 

"You know what? I'm willing to do anything for her. I would kill myself if she wanted to. But looks like, I'm the only one trying to fight for our relationship." I said.

"Don't say that, we all witnessed your relationship, and I know she loves you." Kris said.

"Love me?" I chuckled groggily. "If she really loves me, she won't leave me." I added.

"Love is not about who left first, it's about who did his best to prove that he'll stay no matter what happen." He said.

 

END OF LUHAN'S POV.

 

 

Week had passed; still, Trina is not yet over with what happened.

 

Luhan is not the only one that is hurt, Trina is also hurt. Especially in her part because she just broke the heart of the person that she loves the most.

 

She hasn't been going to her clinic since that day. Only today that she went to her clinic because many patients were looking for her.

 

Another ordinary day of emotional torture. When she entered her clinic, before entering her room, she was greeted by Sam. But Trina didn't mind her.

 

Patients come and go. No matter what she does, all she can think of is Luhan, the poor broken-hearted Luhan. She didn't mean to hurt him; she just wanted to have more time to know him.

 

Every time Trina go somewhere, she didn't know that she's being followed by Luhan to check where is she going and if she will go home safely.

 

 

Trina is on her way to her clinic. She's really losing her interest in her job, of course, her job is the reason why she and Luhan became close and together.

 

Before Trina entered her room, she noticed that Sam was grinning at her. Trina gave her a what look and shook her head.

 

When she finally opened her room, she jolted. She turned around to look at Sam. Sam just smiled at her widely. Trina's room is full of different kinds of flower and also a big placard with 'I LOVE YOU' written on it.

 

"Who did.. Where is.." Trina asked, not finishing whatever she's saying.

"What?" Sam asked.

"Who did these to my room?" Trina asked with poker face on. She asked even though she knows that only Luhan will do that for her.

"I don't know." Sam said and walked away; entertaining the patients.

 

Trina doesn't know what to feel. Should she be happy or should she be guilty because even though she hurted Luhan, emotionally, he still proves that he loves her.

 

 

The next day, everytime Trina check-up on her patients, every single one of them would give Trina a white rose. She would just thank them, thinking that maybe it's their way of thanking her.

After long hours of staying in her clinic, it's time to go. 

 

 

Another day had passed. Even though how tired Trina is, she manages to smile at her patients. She doesn’t know why, but she has the feeling of being happy all day long.  There are only 3 or more patients that visited her, that's why she finished checking up all her patients immediately.

 

The moment she stepped out of her clinic, 3 little kids gave her a heart shape red balloons. After the kids gave it to her, they immediately left. Not giving her a chance to ask who gave it.

 

While she was walking going to the parking lot, a white truck stopped in front of her; with a tarpaulin, saying: 'I'm sorry for being impatient. I miss you :)'

 

Trina right away looked for her phone. She was happy but crying. She, too, misses Luhan. She tried to call Luhan for several times but he's not answering her calls. She received a message from an unknown number. 'I'm happy that I finally got a chance to see you smile because of me." Trina called that number but it's not answering. She scanned the place but she can't see even the tip of his hair.

 

TRINA'S POV.

 

It's sunday morning and the sun rays is hitting my face. It's already 10:45 but I'm not yet up. I heard my doorbell ringing so I immediately went downstairs to open the door, I expected Luhan to stand there. But all I saw was a photo album. I picked it up and headed straight to my room.

 

As I scan the album, all the pictures that I saw was about us. Our crazy relationship is all I can see in the pictures. As I turn to the last 5 pages, I saw a picture of my room filled with tons of flowers. Second, a bouquet of white roses. Third, the picture of the tarpaulin and the three red heart balloons. Fourth, is the picture of this photo album. When I turned to the last page, I didn't see anything, there's no picture. I flipped the album looking for the 'missing photo'. But there's nothing.

 

Every day I would try to call him and sometimes I would come to his condo to see him. But he wouldn't answer my calls and he's not always at home.

 

I was walking at the park. I saw Xiumin, Chen and Lay walking together.

 

"Kyaa~ Xiumin!" I shouted.

Xiumin turned around and so was Lay and Chen.

"Hey!" Xiumin said as I approached them.

"We're about to go to your house." Lay said.

"Huh?" I asked with a questioning look.

"We're about to go to your house to give you these." Chen butted in, handling me a bouquet and a box of chocolate.

"Why? Where is Luhan?" I asked.

"He already left; going back to America." They chorused.

 

As I heard what they said, a tear escaped from my eyes. After that, I didn't speak. They drove me to my house. And now I'm regretting that I backed out from our wedding.

 

"If I didn't got scared of marrying him and took the risk of being with him maybe I won't be this miserable." I whispered.

Xiumin heard what I said; he rubbed my back, comforting me.

"Cheer up! Don't be sad. You'll be happy someday or later, maybe." He chuckled.

 

I looked at him and faked a smile.

 

I thanked them as they drop me to my house and faked a smile.

 

 

END OF TRINA'S POV.

 

When Trina entered her house, she sat at her couch and bursted out crying. She felt a soft hand rubbing her back.

 

"Baby, don't cry." He said. It was Luhan.

Trina turned around to see Luhan, she lean and cried in Luhan's chest.

"I thought you left me." She said and sobs.

"I will never leave you. I just wanted you to miss me." He answered.

Trina continued crying. Luhan continued rubbing her back.

"Stop crying, I will never leave you. You know that. I love you so much." Luhan said and kissed Trina's forehead.

 

When Trina calmed down, Luhan stand up.

 

"Come, we're going somewhere." Luhan said. Trina looked at him and smiled softly. "But before that." Luhan added and kneel down.

"I'm not a broken record but I will ask you this again, will you marry me?" Luhan asked.

"I will regret this day if I wouldn't say yes." She answered and smiled.

"Then let's go. I'll show you something!" Luhan exclaimed and dragged her to his car.

 

 

"Where are we?" She asked.

"Just trust me." Luhan said and opened the door for Trina.

"Wear these first." Luhan said and put a blind fold in Trina's eyes.

"What? Is this some sort of a.." Trina was cut off because Luhan kissed her.

"Be careful, just hold on to me." Luhan said. "Just wait for me here. I'll just get something. Don't peek." He added.

 

Trina chuckled. She felt two people holding her in both of her arms. She removed her blind fold and was shocked; it was her parents that are holding her.

 

"Dad, what are you doing here?" She asked. "Why are you and Mom wearing formal attire?" She added.

"Sshh." Her Dad said.

 

As the door opens, she was surprised. She saw her closest friends. Luhan's family and friends were also there.

 

She looked at her parents and smiled at them.

 

As she was walking at the aisle, she saw Xiumin giving her two thumbs up. She can see Luhan's face, she remembered how they met, how much he annoyed her and how he struggled to be together with her. She never imagined that he'll be the person waiting for her to walk at the altar. Even though how many arguments they undergo at the end of the day, she knows that they'll work out and stay together.

 

Her father removed her hand in his arms gently and offered it to Luhan.

 

"Take care of her." Mr. Kim whispered.

 

Her mother on the other hand hugged her tightly, like she don't want her to get married yet, Trina just chuckled when she let go and smiled.

 

As the Priest start the wedding, every one anticipated.

 

"I Love you. Mrs. Xi Trina." Luhan said.

Trina chuckled about what she heard. The ceremony just started and Luhan is now claiming that Trina is already his wife.

"I Love you too." Trina said and tightens her grip in Luhan's arm.

 

Luhan poked Trina's waist, reason for Trina to hiccuped. The priest looked at them and continued his words.

 

"Even though how childish I am, you understand me. Even though how much sad I am, you make me happy. Even though we argue at times, you loved me. And from this day forward, I want to show you how lucky I am that you chose me. I Love you and I won't stop doing things that make you happy until I perish." Luhan said as he put the ring onto Trina's finger.

 

Trina blushed and cried as Luhan utter his vows.

 

"I don't know how to put into words what I am feeling right now. The only thing that's clear in my mind is you standing in front of me telling how much you Love me. But one thing I assure you, I will love you, more than yesterday and less than tomorrow." Trina said and put the ring on Luhan's finger.

 

After saying their vows. Luhan told her that he loves her and kissed her forehead and then her lips.

 

Their wedding picture is the picture that Trina and Luhan put at the last page of the photo album that Luhan gave to her.