Forgotten

Attention

Today is another day where Fumio pays a visit to the Sasori's residence. It wasn't out of the normal when he comes uninvited, in fact, he does this at least more than three times a month. He usually comes when he's bored or just misses him. Just like today.

Fumio stood in front of their main door and pushed on the doorbell letting out a familiar tune singing in their house. He heard some running inside before the door opened, revealing Sasori's little brother.

"Oh, hey!" He greeted and opened the door wider to let him in.

Fumio smiled and ruffled his hair as he entered their house.

"Big bro is upstairs, you can just go in!" Sasori's brother said and went back into the living room.

Fumio looked at him before walking upstairs, turning left and stands in front of Sasori's room. Fumio tried to listen on what he's doing but there's barely any sound could be heard. He shrugged and knocked on the door. No answer. He sighed and twist the doorknob and peeked in.

"Sasori? You in here?" He asked as he poked his head inside the room.

Fumio looks left and right before seeing Sasori sitting on the floor focused reading a book. He laughed and entered the room. Sasori didn't even bother to greet him or anything, he is totally immersed in the book. 

Fumio sat down beside him and just sat there watching Sasori

A few minutes passed and Sasori finally felt Fumio's presence there.

Sasori lifts his head up to look at his lover and was bout to asked why he came. The expression plastered on Fumio's face was weird and kind of funny. It was freaking Sasori out.

"Um, Fumio?" Sasori called him out as he stared at him.

"Hmm?" Fumio hummed still wearing the grin on his face.

"Why... are you grinning like that?" Sasori asked, raising his eyebrow slightly.

"Oh? Nothing!" Fumio answered.

'If I keep grinning like this, he have to play with me! He's going to put the book down and talk to me!' Fumio planned in his head.

The plan failed.

Sasori just gave a quizzical look and continues on reading his book, not bothering about Fumio. Fumio was astonished. Why isn't Sasori giving any attention to him? Fumio pouted and glared at Sasori but then an idea came inside his head. He smirked at the thought.

Sasori who is engrossed in the book reads the lines in his head,

'After the young warrior named Zelo introduced himself...'

He was so focused when he suddenly felt something heavy on his lap.

'Why is my lap suddenly feeling heavy?' Sasori asked himself.

Sasori raises his book up to see what happened with his lap and almost jumped back in shock with what he saw. Fumio decided to lay his head on Sasori's lap, smiling up at him like he finally got what he wanted.

"Fumio..." Sasori mumbles his name, his cheeks getting hotter by the second.

Sasori smacked his book on top of Fumio's face so that it can hide his eyes from seeing his own blush. Sasori sighed and looked down, he could see Fumio's grinning face is still there. Sasori gazed at him wondering why he is like this.

Sasori closed his eyes and let out a sigh. His heart is beating so fast. His cheeks are still blazing red. He opened his eyes and saw both of Fumio's hand raising up, stopping beside his ears. He felt his glasses slowly being pulled off.

"He-"

Sasori wanted to protest when he suddenly felt something against his neck, dragging him down. His eyes widened and gasped. The soft feeling of his lips against his own. He could feel his tongue invading the inner part of his mouth. Sasori's blush getting redder by the second as he tried to process what is happening.

Fumio's hand on the back of his neck.

Fumio's head on his lap.

Fumio's lips against his.

Fumio.

Fumio finally let go of Sasori after a few seconds and slowly opening his eyes as he looks at the surprised look on his lover's face. Fumio chuckles a bit before sitting up, facing Sasori who was in a trance.

Sasori stares at Fumio before snapping out of his daze. Sasori grumbles while wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. Fumio laughed and beams cutely at Sasori who stopped midway.

Sasori sighed at his lover's antics but smiled nonetheless.

Fumio leaned in closing the space between them.

Leaving the book on the ground.

Forgotten.


・゚:*✧・゚: \(◕‿◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧  [ A U T H O U R ' S   N O T E ]  ✧・゚:*✧・゚: \(✿◕‿◕)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

omg this is probably the only fluffy fluff i could make 

this is based on a pic i saw of natsu gray omg <3

this is like just 700+ words, just something i want to write about at 3am

but omg miori i can't even okay i lov ethem so much

oh yeah that line i used for when sasori is reading is from my story emerald alughs

here you go for you to blurb and just spazzz on gratsu ;-; (credits to the person who posted that and drew it)