Chapter 19

Distress of Mr Perfect

 

I went downstairs just to see my parents and Daehyun were sitting with the Lu’s with some bags filling the room. I found a familiar bag pack.

No way.

My eyes widen, gasping. “What are we going to do mom?!” Daehyun was snickering while Luhan… was nowhere to be found. My eyes were wandering around.

Mrs Lu smiled, “Looking for Luhan, my dear?”

“N-No. W-Why would I?” I scoffed, stuttering. Yeah. What a timing.

Daehyun smirked, walking near to me and whispering by my ear. “You’re dead,” he chuckled. I was about to smack his precious face when he suddenly held up his phone to his ear, “Hello?”

I rolled my eyes, obviously he was acting. I turned my attention back to the oldies. I saw Luhan was sitting beside them, conquering the television. Which is not my fav. It’s my tv.

“DON’T DARE TO TOUCH MY TV AND IT’S PRECIOUS BABY!” I was referring to the remote control. I stormed to his way, snatching the remote control. Maybe that was a bad idea. The worst of the worst.

His dark aura was everywhere in the room, filling the atmosphere. His eyes’ color changed to black from dark brown like a fantasy movie. Or not. Mr Lu was shaking his head, a pitiful sympathic smile plastered on his face.

I backed away as Luhan was shooting daggers on me. I awkwardly laughed, “Why were you so serious?”

I faked a smile, “The tv is all yours. I just remembered that I need to do something.”

I dashed to my room, slamming the door. I put my palms over my chest. My heart was beating so fast.

Since when Luhan was an angry bird? I thought it was Kris alone. Was he having a PMS or something?

I was scratching my head, confused.

Enough with the dramas.  I texted my mom, asking her whether it is safe downstairs.

My ears perked up when a knock on my door room was heard. I voiced, “Who is it?”

“Hanna! Get down now. We’re leaving. You late, say goodbyes to us,” my mom boomed. I jumped in surprise.

“Did she just use the karaoke machine from the next room just now?”

I quickly went downstairs while putting on my jacket. It was freezing to death outside and still, they wanted to do a winter camp.

That was so stupid.

“I heard that.”

I spun around, finding Luhan’s standing behind me with a sly smirk smeared on his handsome ugly face while leaning on the wall, folding his muscular flabby arms.

I raised my eyebrow, “What?”

He shrugged, “ Your mom was so excited and I am very sure that she wanted us to like that too. We need to enjoy this trip.”

Since when he’s all caring?

I raised my eyebrow higher, as if I can. “Soooo?”

He knocked my head with his hard knuckles, “Faster!”

He turned his heels and left me behind. I was muttering some inaudible bad words, then he spun around, “And smile.” He stuck out his tongue, earning a roll of eyes from me.

“Come on guys! We’ll miss the flight!” Mrs Lu giddily shouted.

So.. we’re going with aeroplane. That sounds interesting.

Daehyun helped me with the luggage. “What the heck did you put in this effing bag?!” he groaned.

I playfully smirked, “Girl’s stuffs.” I burst in to a big laughter, earning a weird look from the others.

“Not funny Han. Try harder next time,” Daehyun faked a smile and patted my shoulder.

After good hours of chaos, we had finally in the car. I sat at the back along with the two other guys, Daehyun and Luhan. I glanced to my right, Daehyun was in a deep slumber. We’re not even moving yet and he was already sleeping! Weirdo.

I glanced to my left, Luhan was playing with his phone. I tried to peek his phone but he covered it with his palms and I was very sure that he was watching . No doubt.

Well, this is boring.

A bright idea popped in my head. I cleared my throat, “Theeeeee-“

“Wheels on the bus go round and round,” my mom shouted sang out loud, continuing my line.

Luhan shuffled in his seat, shutting his eyes firm. I smirked evilly. He’s annoyed. What an amazing response we have here~

I leaned closer to Luhan, “THE WHEELS ON THE BUS GO ROUND AND ROUND! ROUND AND ROUND!!”

Luhan clasped my mouth, glaring right into my eyes. “Do it again, don’t ever hope to see tomorrow,” he said, gritting his teeth.

He would never kill me.
The cutest girl in the world.
The
Absolutely
Amazing
Jung
Hanna
Yeah!

I sang, calling my mom innocently, “Mommm~ Luhan wants to kill me and he said that I will never see tomorrow if I didn’t stop singing~”

My parents were laughing, “You’re so childish Hanna. Grow up,” my father chuckled.

Luhan was rolling his eyes and continue playing with his phone. I mentally scoffed. Smile and enjoy this trip my .


 

And Daehyun was still sleeping.

 


First and foremost, I am so sorry for not updating for a long time. Almost two months if I’m not wrong. I’ll try to update frequently. Try.

And.. I just wanted to tell that my mother passed away and it really gave a big impact in my life. I didn’t come to school for a week and not even glance at my phone. I also have a lot of homeworks that need to be finish. Chemistry. Physics. Addmaths. Biology. History. And more. I can’t even list them.

I hope my readers would understand my problems and continue subscribing, commenting, upvoting. Your feedbacks are my happiness

Enjoy the storeyhhhhhhh.
-xoxo