~DISCONTINUED.~

I Can't Believe You, Do Kyungsoo!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SORRY! I just can finish it, I am truly sorry but i will keep it up and maybe in the uture it won't be discontinued anymore, maybe this is just a LONG hiatus. Mianhae guys. :( 

 

But I wrote some! Thank you guys so much this is my most subscribe fic. and if you want to cheer me on please read a story called Ice Princes I am the coauthor It's about Kaisoo and Taengsic. 

 

What i wrote, that you can finish:

 

Yulji P.O.V

My life with Kyungsoo was going fine, the Exo-k boys were treating me nicely now. Apparently the reason they call me is because long ago each of Kai’s ex tried cheating on him with the other members. Poor Kai he falls in love to easily. Anyways I’m so far about a month Prego. Every student in our school knows I am pregnant, even Exo-K’s fan girls, surprisingly they supported us. But a sad thing is all of B.A.P decided to go to China. They left me alone L but they said they will come and visit sometime, and the apartment is all mine now. I am deciding if I should let Kyungsoo move in with me.

 

So school happens today. Each day Kyungsoo comes to pick me up, and by the way I and Kyungsoo is not dating. I may have a small crush on him, but I don’t know maybe one day he would find someone else and vice versa.

“Hey Kyung.” I said while opening the door to the passenger seat.

“How are you? Did you puke?” He asked while he started the engine of the car.

“I’m good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter