Chapter 1

I Can't Believe You, Do Kyungsoo!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*There is swearing in this!* Please enjoy :'D

 

Chapter 1

        "Get up, lazy ." A voice yelled causing Yulji to wake up from her wonderful sleep. "Shut up, go away." Yulji said covering her ears with a pillow. "Get up or were going to be late noona." A cheery voice said coming into the room."I don't care." she screamed. "Well then Yongguk hyung is going to come and sit on you wit his big ." Daehyun said mumbling the last part. "Yongguk hyung!" Zelo called. "Yulji noona is not waking up" He later finished. "Fine, fine, fine, fine." Yulji said getting up walking to the bathroom located inside her room. Daehyun and Zelo high fived satisfied that they woke Yulji up.

They later started off for school. When they reached B.A.P fan girls were waiting outside the school, some glaring at Yulji with envy. "Well look who it is." A voice said. The 7 of them turned around and saw their worst enemy, exo-k. "Look at the 6 guys and the ." Kai said coming closer o them. "Shut up, ugly." Yulji said going up to him. "No girl ever calls me ugly, only the pathetic ones." Yulji was about to give him a knuckle sandwich until Zelo came. "Noona we should go" He said dragging Yulji away from Kai. "Hey Zelo why did you do that? I could have beaten him up." "It's for your own good noona." "I swear to god I hate exo-k so much, their all weird and stupid. Like, Suho is a , Baekhyun look's like a girl, Chanyeol look's like a with his smile, Kai is the biggest nugget in the whole universe and Sehun is just a retard." Yulji said out of anger. "Noona you forgot D.O." Zelo told Yulji. "Who's D.O?" Yulji thought. "Oh, the quiet one." "D.O is just weird." Yulji said to Zelo opening her locker and taking out her books. "Let's go." Zelo said to Yulji walking her to her class.

 

"I can't believe you like her." Kai said to D.O walking to their locker's which were right next to each other. "Well she's pretty." D.O said with a smile on his face. "I really can't believe you like Jung Yulji, she's a ." "Shut up Kai, she's only a because you guy's are mean to her." D.O said to his best friend. "So are you also calling her a ?" Kai said laughing. "Well one day she is going to be my ." D.O said with an even bigger smile on his face. "Yeah right." Kai said jokingly. "See you later hyung." Kai said walking to his class, leaving D.O all alone who then started walking to his literacy class. He walked in and sat down at his seat that was at the back of the class. He looked straight ahead and there was his crush, Jung Yulji sat. "Should i conf-" D.O thought but got interrupted by the teacher who walked into the class. "Okay, class today we are going to do a project. You and a partner is going to write a short story, I will give you a genre too." The class groaned not wanting to do the given project. "Oh yeah this project will be 25% of your grade for literacy." Now there were louder groans. "Okay partner's are.............."

Both Yulji and D.O tuned out until they heard their names. "Yulji and Kyungsoo your genre is love." "What?!?!?!?" Yulji said getting up from her seat. "Excuse me Ms. Jung do you have a problem? If you do 25% of you grade will be gone." The teacher said in a serious tone. The class started laughing at Yulji, even Daehyun her dear cousin was laughing. "No." Yulji said trying to hide her face from embarrassment. "Cute." D.O thought. "Okay class go talk to your partners now." D.O went up to Yulji and sat at the empty desk next to hers. "So do you have a plot?" Yulji asked D.O. "Yeah I was thinking of something like one-sided love." D.O said to her. "Umm, no." Yulji said. "How about a story where the boy bullies the girl but later falls in love." She continued. "That's kind of like my story." D.O thought. "Okay." He agreed. "Call me when you start the story" Yulji said to DO giving him a piece of paper with her phone number on it."Sure" D.O said. Just then he bell rang, Yulji walked out of the classroom.

Soon lunch time came. Yulji walked over to the cafeteria and waited for B.A.P. She heard lot's of noises coming from outside the cafeteria, she knew right away that it was B.A.P. She walked out and started dragging them into the cafeteria. "I knew you guy's were out there." Yulji said getting in line, buying her food "How?" Youngjae asked. "Because Yongguk oppa is always like, AYE WE ARE BAY, AAY, PAY." Yulji said really loudly stomping her feet. All B.A.P members’ except Yongguk started laughing their gut's out

After school the 7 of them started walking home. Yulji’s phone started ringing. "Hello?" Yulji said through the phone. "Hi Yulji." A quiet voice said. "Oh D.O, did you start writing yet?" Yulji asked D.O. "Yes can I send it?" "Sure my email is [email protected]. Email me." Yulji said then hanged up. Yulji later received the email.

 

‘To: yuljiie_nugget@hotmailk

HyejinP.O.V

 

Another day at school.

Another day of Haneul annoying me.

You may be thinking. Who is Haneul? Well he is the most annoying boy in this school. He bullies me just because of what happen a few years ago. 

 

One day I was walking around eating my ice-cream. It was so good, it was the only thing I payed attention to. I didn’t look where I was going and bumped into a person getting my ice-cream all over the person's shirt. "Hey watch out kid." The person said. That person

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter