Mona Lisa expression

Mona Lisa

                                         

 

 

(A/N: I will give you a nickname in this FF key? Its Star . Your real name will be Yang SueRi)

SueRi POV~

I was walking to school and saw boys waiting for me. "Star should I carry your books?" "Should I carry your bag?" "Should I carry you up to the classroom?" "Do you want me to buy something to drink or a snack?" I sighed. Every morning was the same. "Im fine thanks. But Im in a hurry Im sorry guys see you later"

I flashed a smile and left them standing there. I sat down in the classroom. No one was here. Wait a there's someone. "Crap!" I mumbled. "What?" He turned around. He looked cute yet he looked hot and manly. He was interesting by just looking at him. I kept a straight face.

"My name is CheonDung but my friends call me Thunder" "Annyeong. Im Yang SueRi. Star is fine"   I sat down in my seat. I thought he would go crazy over me like others. But no. The door opened and boys came in. "Star would you g-go out with m-m-mmmme? I really li-like you alot" He handed me a rose and his head wsa done. I giggled. "Your cute but Im sorry"
I felt a gaze on me. I knew it was this Thunder boy or whatever his name is. The boys left.

"The  Qeenka?" he asked. "Yes" He mouthed an 'oh'. He was actually really nice. Good to talk with and not crazy. "So your the new student here?" "Yes. It's my first day. I dont know anyone besides you" I nodded "If you want to we can go eat lunch together" "Really? Yea I want to"

Soon after th lesson, we went to eat lunch. We talked and laughed while eating but boys were glaring at him.
I knew I put him into trouble but well, he knew Im the queenka.


This is how me and Thunder met. 1 year ago. We became friends but not really close ones. He found other friends. G.O, Joon, Mir and Seungho they are like a group. They names themselves 'MBLAQ'. They were quiet popular. We were sitting in biology.

"Okey. I put everyone in a team of two."  blah blah blah I listened up when I heard my name. "Yang SueRi and Park CheonDung" He looked at me. But I kept a straight face.

Thunder/CheonDung POV~

"She keeps a stright face" I looked at Mir. "Yes like Mona Lisa" They nodded. "Like she's the alive Mona lisa. Its creepy" Joon said.
"When will you ask her out?" "Never" Joon looked at me. "Why? Come on will you let her slip away just like that?" "Yes. She rejected every guy so she will reject me too" "You never know if you dont try" Seungho spoke before smiling hearing that G.O is his partner.

As the bell rang she walked elegant out of the classroom. I looked at her in daze. She was breath taking in every way. She put on the expression as always. Te expression like Mona Lisa.
I walked out to my lockers, to put my books away. She walked passed me. I turned around and she looked back at me wíth her Mona Lisa expression before we both turned away and walking our differents paths.


I walked back to see the boys waiting for me in the danceroom of the school. "Lets practice" Mir said and a song. "Its new. Its called Mona Lisa" Mir announced.
We danced till we hit the ground. I saw a figure in the door. "Sueri? What are you doing here?" I asked. Without a expression she laughed and turned to walk away.


                                                                              ~~~~***~~~~
                                                            You never know niga naeyeojaga deolji
                                                                                  You never know That you might become my girl
                                                        nan gyeolgug tto noereul baraboge dwaetji
                                                                                 That I might end up looking at you again
                                                       amumal eobsi mupyeojeonghandeut useumyeo
                                                                                 Without a  word, on your expressionless face, you are laughing
                                                                         neon meoreojigoisso
                                                                                 as you are moving further away
                                                                             ~~~~***~~~~




I was a little puzzled. First we got to know each other and came closer and now she's getting further away from the more I closer I get to her?
I dont want her to say goodbye to me.

After the practice I went to our school lebrary. There she was. Sitting there reading a book and chewing a gum. She played with her hair. Wearing big nerd glasses. "Sueri? Why are you still here?"
"I think im here because of the same reason as you are" Her expression was the same like always. I call it the 'Mona Lisa expression'. Somehow she smiled but didnt show any emotion. I couldnt really tell how she was feeling or anything else. She looked at me like this since quiet a while now. I wish she would stop looking at me like this. "Sit down for this project we need those books" She shoved them over to me and went back on reading the book and writing some impotant things out.

"Why dont we go online and search the most important things instead going through each book?" she looked up and looked directly into my eyes. I could feel my heartbeat going faster.
"You think that would make the work easier? If your seach online or in books. You have to read, and have to underline the most important things"

"Its faster. Lets go to my house tomorrow afternoon okey?" "Hmm..." she stood up and left. I just followed her with my gaze. With a sigh I put the books back where they belonged to. As I picked the last book up, a little piece of paper fell out.

' Cheon Dung-ah  I wait outside, at the gate tomorrow. See ya ' I smiled. So she has a good heart.

I walked outside and saw the boys waiting for me. "Damn Cheonie~  How did it go? You two have a date?" Joon asked. "Ani hyung" "Man.. ask her out already. You like since a year now. Dont you its time to let her now?" I looked at Joon. "Hyung. She always has this Mona Lisa expression I never know how to react. Even though she smiles, her facial expression is emotionless. Aish... I wont confess!"

"Baby say yeah yeah yeah yes. Dont say no no no no" Mir sang. "If you dont give it a try, you never know that she could maybe be your girl" Mir said. "Yea Mir is right. Damn... here listen to this song its called 'Mona Lisa' the same song we just danced to. Try it"
"Hmm... okey thank you Hyung and Mir"
They nodded and I left to go to my house
.
                                                                                    ~~~~***~~~~
                                     Baby say yeah yeah yeah don't say no no no no

                                                                                              Baby say yeah yeah yeah yes don't say no no no no
                                                                             nuneul ttel su eobseo
                                                                                              I can't take my eyes off
                                                                     neol gajilsuga eobsdaedo do do do
                                                                                             Even when I know I can't have you
                                                                      ireon cheog cheomiya nareul bwa
                                                                                            This is happening for the first time, look at me
                                                                            wae eodil bwa bulleodo
                                                                                            Even when I call why? Where are you looking?      
                                                   amu eobtneun neon monalija yeogin neoui jariya nal tteonajima
                                                                                           Your like a Mona Lisa without any answer
                                                                                  ~~~~***~~~~

The next school day was boring. I just wanted the day to be over. And finally the bell rang and I storemed outside.
"Hey...~ " I said panting. "Why in such a hurry Cheon-ah? C'mon lets go we have alot to do"
We headed to my home where we immadiately began with our work.

I couldnt concentrate. All I could look at wasnt my display of my computer it were her lips. Her lips slowly moving while chewing a gum. I suddenly felt the urge to kiss her. I knew she was the queenka and she never in the world wold choose me, but I dont know how long I can hold back my feelings. "What are you looking at?" I came back to reality. "I .. just.. errm... " "Yes? Nah okey. Just finish these here" she handed me some papers. She talked to expressionless. She looked at me expressionless.

"Stop talking to me like this Sueri" She looked at me flashed a soft smile and left.


" Neon gajil su eobtneun monalija gataseo duryeowo* "  I sang. My phone rang. It was Joon. "Yes huyng" "And? How did it go? Did you ask her out?" "No I didnt. Its just wrong. I cant have her" "No no no! Your just AFRAID that you cant have her. Listen Cehon Dung. You like her do you?" "Yes hyung" "Okey. The project have to be finished in... 3 days?"
"2 days Joon hyung. 2" "Okey okey. 2 days. Let's make a deal. You know this girl in our neighbour class? Hyun Ah? I will ask her out. And you ask Sueri out. Till the project ends in 2 days we both have a date. Whoever loses, will have to do what the other says for 1 week got that?"

"But but Joon hyung" "Okey great. Thats a deal then bye"


______________________________________________________________________

*But Im afraid that you are like the Mona Lisa I can't have

Okey this is the first half^^  Yes me and my dongsaeng SujusGirl4eva decided to do a two-shot^^

So this is from UrGirlfriend . The other half will be from SujusGirl4eva ^^

I know its lame but well^^ i hope you enjoyed the forst half^^