Chapter 1

Friends With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well looky here looky hereAh what do we have?Another pretty thang ready for me to grabBut little does she knowThat I'm a wolf in sheeps clothing'Cause at the end of the nightIt is her I'll be holding



Kwon Yuri groaned as she played with her iPhone for a thousand times. She has waited for 1 and half hour for her crazy bestfriends, Yoona, Jessica and Tiffany.She missed them so much, that's why she waited for them--patiently. She decided to send her friend a message.

girls, where are you? i've been here, sitting like a fool waiting for you to coming up.

Not long enough, her phone buzzed and Yoona's name popped out.

Sorry yul. we are late because Jung Jessica insisted to drive! you know how bad jessica at driving right? ah dont mind about the fool things, you are a fool since a forever anyway. just kidding, saranghae!

Yuri raised her eyebrows at Yoona's message. What the hell Im Yoona? she tought. And she cringed as she imagined Jessica driving the car. It must scared the out of Tiffany and Yoona. 10 minutes later, the three of them showed up with every different expressions. Jessica smile proudly, Tiffany and Yoona holding hands, their forehead are full with sweats.

"What happened to you?" Yuri pointed Tiffany and Yoona. Tiffany sighed as she pointed to innocent Jessica "Ask her! she's driving like a madwoman! i swear i feel like i was shooting the fast and the furious movie!" Tiffany yelled. Besides her, Yoona nodded and drinking Yuri's ice lemon tea.

"Ah. dont blame me. Just admit how awesome i was back then" Jessica giggled and three girls in front of her rolled their eyes.

"Anyway, how's your summer break, guys?" Yuri asked.

"Maldives was amazing" Yoona answered. "The beach, the sunshine....ah it was perfect"

"Well, i went to Manhattan, New York" Tiffany answered and Yuri frowned. "What are you doing Tiffany? Looking for some gossip girl casts?" Yuri joked. "Aw. dont be so mean, Yullie. But yeah i met Leighton Meester and she's so damn hot. Ew her body is perfect and oh! Blake Lively too. That y blondie.." Tiffany giggled

"Well your gossip girl obsessed" Jessica rolled her eyes. "I went to Paris. with Jonghyun. it was amazing. that's all" Jessica shrugged. "With Jonghyun? oh my, are you guys together?" Yuri clapped her hands. "Yes. he confessed to me in Paris. it was so sweet. okay cut this cut out."

"How about you, Yul?" Tiffany asked. 

"Oh" Yuri cringed and her expression changed. "That's why i called you guys. Me and Yunho broke up"

"WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!!!!!!!"

"Girls! No need to yell." Yuri rolled her eyes. "But why? you guys are perfect together" Yoona said. "Yes yes its true" Tiffany and Jessica said in unison. "Well guys...do you remember Victoria Song?" Yuri asked. "Victoria?" Yoona, Jessica and Tiffany raised their eyebrows.

"Yeah" Yuri nodded.

"Vic...so familliar..uhm... OH MY GOD! SHE IS YUNHO'S NEW MAID RIGHT?!" Tiffany yelled. 

"YEAH YEAH YEAH! BINGO!" Yuri answered furiously.

flashback

"I'm going to your place okay?" Yuri said on the phone. 

"Uhmmm okay." Yunho answered--half awake

"I'll call you later, oppa" And she hanged up.

a minutes later Yuri arrived and she knocked Yunho's main door. A seconds latter the door opened and showed a beautiful girl with long caramel hair. Yuri's mouth slightly opened, who is she?? and to be honest, this girl has a nice body!

"Who are you?" Yuri said and the girl bowed politely. "You must be Kwon Yuri. I'm Victoria, Mister Yunho is in his room" 

"M...mister?"

"yes" Victoria smiled. "I'm his new maid" 

"His maid? You? His maid?" Yuri asked. Victoria laughed, very perfect melody laugh, so beautiful that makes Yuri wanted to cry. "Yes. Um sorry i haven't let you in. Please come in, and i will tell Mister Yunho that you're here"

Yuri nodded and sat on the living room couch and waited impatiently. A minutes later, Yunho came and greeted his beloved girlfriend. "Hey beautiful" Yunho kissed her cheek. "Hey. Mind if i ask you something?" Yuri asked to the point. "well yeah. what's that?"

"Who is Victoria?"

"Victoria?oh! You have seen her, havent you? She is my new maid. Whats wrong?" Yunho asked. "Well, she looks pretty. Where the hell you meet her?".

"It's a long story anyway. Her mom has to paid her debt but she couldnt. So she said that i could bring her daughter along" Yunho explained. "What? Is she crazy? What kind of mother she is? And asked you to brig her daughter to stranger? Is she crazy?" Yuri goraned. "sssh Yul. well life is so unexpected, Baby. She doesnt have any choice"

"Well.. That Victoria girl is pretty but you better stay away from her!"

end flashback

"what the hell? he cheating with you with his...maid?". Yoona rolled her eyes.

"yes. with his maid. I mean, hello? me? compared to that ? what the hell" Yuri mumbled. "Then how did you find out about that?" 

"remember when i'm back from Spain? well..."

flashback

As soon as she stepped her foot on Incheon Airport, Yuri turned her phone on. She was hoping to see anyt messages or mailbox from Yunho. But she didnt see anything. Yunho hasn'st sent her any messages. 

"Where the hell are you Jung Yunho?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter