[chen/sehun]

Compilation Fic

"Don't get all Dr. Phil on me now."

Jongdae scoffs, torn between wanting to laugh and wanting to reach over and yank on Sehyun's pink ponytail. He does a little of both, snorting out a laugh and flicking at her hair to get her attention. He raises an eyebrow when she glares at him, sticking his tongue out at her. "Dr. Phil? Please Sehyun, all I said was do your homework."

"Yeah, but the 'Or you'll never graduate or get a job and die a homeless druggie' was implied," she says, lisp more noticeable when she's irritated and less focused on hiding it, and Jongdae thinks it's kind of the cutest thing in the world.

"What even," he laughs, leaning into her and dropping his head onto her shoulder. "Where did you even hear that?"

She sniffs, shrugging him off and crossing her legs. "Around."

He just sighs, shaking his head and poking her side. She squeaks, slapping at him, and it only makes him laugh. "Tell you what," he starts, offering her a mostly-sincere smile, finger tapping her English vocabulary sheet that she's working on. "If you finish your homework, we can actually get out of here, and maybe I'll even take you to get bubble tea."

"Maybe?" she asks skeptically, delicate eyebrow raising before her lips pull into a pout.

There are times when Jongdae really hates that Sehyun knows just which looks get to him, and this is one of those times because it takes him all of ten seconds to cave. He sighs, like the admission actually pains him, patting her head lightly. "Fine," he relents. "Definitely. Finish your homework, and I'll buy you bubble tea."

Her pleased smile is entirely too smug, and Jongdae just shakes his head, unable to fight back his own smile any longer. He knows he's been played, but it's Sehyun, and damn it all if he doesn't have the biggest soft spot for her in the world.