Too Much

From Time

Kyungsoo threw all his belongings into his suitcase, frantically moving. His now ex-boyfriend, Kai, too high with Luhan to even care. Though his smoldering gaze never left the smaller male until Luhan rubbed his calloused against the boys half , those eyes rolling back into his head. Kyungsoo looked on with disbelief, his doe-like eyes filling up with tears. The uncontrollable cloud blinding him to the door, he quickly wiped his eye and turned back to the duo. He witness the two getting into a heated make-out session and finally had enough of Kai.

 

He slammed the door and pulled out his cell phone, dialing Chanyeol’s number. It rang for a bit and went to voicemail and considering how late it was Kyungsoo felt pretty bad for bothering his friend.

 

“Hey, Chanyeol. Uu-um I was wondering if I can stay with you for a bit?” he asked, albeit hesitant. He started to walk to his hyung’s apartment complex, five blocks of him replying his relationship with Kai. He really loved the younger man and it was killing him to leave, but he could only handle so much. Throughout the past three years he’s been beaten, called harsh names, cheated on, thrown and locked out of their apartment and stranded when they went out one night. These weren’t one time deals either it happened usually everyday, the beatings and name calling that is, three or fours without fighting Kyungsoo considered that lucky.

 

He was too deep into his thoughts to realize that he turned down the wrong street and the hooded figure now following him.

 

I should’ve been there by now, Kyungsoo thought looking up to examine his surroundings. The unfamiliar array of building causing him to get nervous, it was too risky at this time of night to get lost. A hand wrapped around his mouth, blocking the surprised shout, and for a moment he thought that maybe just maybe Kai followed him to bring him back home. The sharp knife threatening to cut through his jacket proved otherwise and Kyungsoo felt more dispar and helpless than he did before.

 

“Just give me hand me your suitcase and wallet. I promise I won’t hurt you if you do what I asked,” the stranger’s voice was shaky and uncertain. Even if the thief was nervous, maybe Kyungsoo could pursued him, it puts the situation on a dangerous route. The hand covering his mouth tightened dragging a whimper from the shorter man. Kyungsoo let his right hand let the suitcase fall and his left getting his wallet and handing it to the thief. The stranger turned Kyungsoo around, the motion too quick for the other to keep up, causing him to lose his footing and fall to the pavement.

 

This. This was really the last straw for the troubled man. He sobbed out and soon those heart wrenching sobs turned into a broken song. The young thief halted his movement and looked at the broken man, he felt sorry for the other. All the recent relief the kid felt was soon replaced with guilt and those morals he neglected came rushing back with such force he felt his chest ache. He started putting everything back into the suitcase and closed it up, turning his attention to the saddened man.  He grabbed small shaking shoulders jerking the crying man to rest against his chest.

 

“I’m sorry,” and Kyungsoo really let loose after hearing that. His hysterical crying getting to the man holding him, who began rocking them back and forth. Kyungsoo gripped onto the hoodie and rubbed his face further into the firm chest. His cries calming down somewhat and the thief pulled back to look at him.

 

“I’m Sehun by the way. . ,” his gaze dropping and staying glued to the floor, “I really am sorry for trying to steal from you. I just. . .need to support my family,” he looked at the other, really looking at him, and he was really attractive. The look in his eyes though, made Sehun feel like he had to explain himself, those beautiful sad eyes.

 

“I don’t know whether to feel better or what, but I do feel thankful,” he brought his hand and tugged on the hood, wanting to see the others face. Sehun let the hood fall, uncovering himself and he watched as Kyungsoo’s eyes widened. It made the younger look away.

He probably thinks I’m ugly like everyone else, Sehun thought. Since the car accident he gained so many scars his new nickname was Scarface instead of Flower boy. The sudden change of everyone’s opinions hurt.

 

“Kyungsoo,” the small hand covering his own radiated a heat that Sehun’s body began to crave, “My name’s Kyungsoo.”

 

“Hi,” his tone was more awkward than he intended it to be, but the small temporary smile that meet with those deliciously plump lips made it worth it.

 

“Hi,” Kyungsoo’s voice was soft yet hoarse and he liked this tender attention from Sehun, “you’re so handsome.” A pale hand came up and rubbed against the scarred cheek of the other, causing the boy to pull back a bit. “Do you need money?”

 

“W-we-ell yes, but-,”

 

“Here,” there was well over six hundred thousand won, “take it,” Shocked. That’s what Sehun felt as he stared at Kyungsoo, who was grabbing his hand and shoving the money in his hands. “I have more than enough money to give away.” Sehun’s thankful expression gave the dispirited man’s heart a tug of pleasure and he knew this meeting was something new.

 

“Thank you,” Sehun bent down and let his chapped lips press firmly into the silky flesh of the smaller and Kyungsoo liked Sehun’s lips against his more than he did Kai, “find me sometime. I’m always around,” he muttered against the others skin. Reluctantly he pulled away and began running down the street, he still needed to buy those meds for his older brother.


“I will!” Kyungsoo shouted to the retreating figure and brought up a hand to his cheek. A dark rose color dusting his cheeks, what a cute kid, he thought as he took hold of his luggage and rushed back to Chanyeol’s place his suitcase being roughly dragged behind.


I'm haven't proof read it, I'm a bit sleepy right now. Anyways this was just something that came to mind and when started to listening to a few new songs I turned into this hahah. I hope you enjoy it!