Final

This is US

It was a few months ago. It's hard to forget about what happened back then. Nobody would understand the pain that he experienced. If only he could explain everything, this won't be happening to them. It happened a few month ago, in January 12th, his birthday...

This is the end, Kyungsoo. Both of us aren't meant to each other. Please... LET ME GO. I'm not the one for you. You deserve a better girl who loves and cares about you more than I do. Take care of yourself. I'm sorry.

It feels like it was yesterday where he had fun with her. Spending their time together as a couple but it didn't last longer than they thought.

He can't forget about it. Those words keep onn echoing in his mind -he misses her voice. It's like he is mesmerized.

******

After 3 months passes by and today is actually their anniversary. If only it didn't happen, today will be the third year of their relationship and not to mention, to be honest, he did tell her that this year he'll propose but unfortunately, it won't be happening since they're just friends now. Even though it's hard to forget but at least, seeing her everyday as a friend made his day.

Here he is, waiting for the girl in front of her apartment. Actually, they're good friends. He still has those feelings towards her but it seems like she doesn't at all. She really considers him as a friend who understands her meanwhile, he really hopes that she'll notice him back just like before.

"Oh? What're you doing here?" Inyoung appears in front of the door with her wet hair. Looks like she just took her bath. She put on a smile on her face while greeting Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo shrugs and replies,
"I left something here -I guess- 3 months ago."

Inyoung is confused due to Kyungsoo's words. She looks at him straight in the eyes and she could see those pains.

'Does he still love me?'

Inyoung takes a deep breath and tells Kyungsoo to come in. The guy steps inside and says,
"Hey, I think I really left something here 3 months ago. By any chance, did ou find anything of my stuffs?"

"I'm not really sure about that but I don't see your stuffs here." Inyoung replies. Now, she understands what he mean but she pretends to not know it because she doesn't want the history to repeat itself.

Kyungsoo steps forward towards Inyoung closer and closer 'til there's only an inch between them. Kyungsoo smirks at her and leans in closer. He whispers something to her,
"I know that I left something here. Something that precious to me."

Inyoung could feel his warmth breath touches her neck and ear. She could smells his scent that she misses a lot. She closes her eyes and a tear fall down from her round eyes. She's crying but why...

Kyungsoo steps back and saw her crying. He forms a slight smile and holds her hand. He tries his best to comfort her as a friend.

"Hey, don't cry." He pats her shoulder and bring her to his arms. He cuddles her and kisses her forehead gently. She's still crying and it's even harder this time.

"K-kyungsoo.. Do you remember.. What day is today..?"

Kyungsoo looks at her while she gazes up to meet his eyes. He lets out a single sigh before he nods. "Of course I do. And.." He stops and takes a deep breath before he continues, "I made a promise too tha--"

"That you'll propose." Inyoung continued his words. Kyungsoo smiled bitterly, "Yeah."

They broke the hug and silence filled the air. Nethier of them dares to speak. She feels awkward and so does he.

******

Kyungsoo clears his throat a few times to gain Inyoung's attention. The girl turns to face him, "You know... Since that day, I felt like something's missing. I couldn't forget what you said to me, you told me that it's the end and we're not meant to each other but I don't think that it's true. I still love you and I always will. And I know.. Deep inside.. You do love me." Kyungsoo holds her hands and caress them.

Inyoung is speechless now. Her heart beat speeds up every single time Kyungsoo holds her hands like that. She knows that he's right, she does love him but she pretends that she doesn't.

Slowly, Kyungsoo kneels down on his knees and grabs something out of his pocket. He opens it...

"As I promised, I'll propose but unfortunately it's different from before. I just want you to know that it took me 60 seconds to fall for you but to forget it takes forever. And the words that I really wanted to say are 'Be With Me'."

Inyoung stares at him and also the ring. She didn't expect this to happen right now. She is speechless and she doesn't know what to do, how to react and shall she accepts...?

"You know that I really love you and I really do. I want you to know that you're the Queen of my heart and you're that something I left here 3 months ago."

Inyoung knows that she couldn't do anything about it anymore. She really can't deny and pretend like she's not having the feelings. It's time for the truth...

She tries to speak but the words won't come out. She really desperate to tell him she loves him too and she always will. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath.

"I love you too, Kyungsoo."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Boring~ I know that. kekeke LOL

I'm just hoping that my friend would love this. >.<

XOXO from freakgeegee