one-shot~

2JUN ON THEIR OFF DAYS...(after edit few things..not really much though)

Doojoon and junhyung were having their break together...other member went to their home...its been a long time since they get to have a break...

Junhyung eyes fluttered as he heard doojoon's alarm ringing...he took a peek at doojoon's phone then looked up to his lover...he smile a bit but then sighing and leaned his head on doo's chest still looking to his lover's sleeping face..he tighten his hug and close his eyes...after a few minutes he open his eyes again as the alarm ringing...again...then he took doo's phone and turned off the alarm..he sat and streched his hand out while yawning...

A pair of arms wraped around his waist... He looked down...

'where are you going?'doojoon's asked. .voice a little bit husky...

'doo~...i need to prepare the breakfast' ...junhyung said while putting doojoon's phone on doojoon's cheek.

...doojoon took the phone and put it next to his pillow and wraped his hand aroung junhyung's waist again..

'five more minutes...prepare it after this'...he pulled junhyung down and to his chest...

'no doo~...i need to get up now~'...junhyung whined looking up to doojoon..

'5 minutes...5 minutes...'doojoon's said tighten his hug...

'doo~'....

'jun'...doojoon said straight..junhyung know doojoon started to pissed off..

'okay~..'junhyung said cutely then pecked doojoon's lips..doojoon smiled..

.After few minutes...junhyung get up....

'5 minutes is up~'junhyung said chuckling..doojoon groaned then reluctantly letting go off junhyung...junhyung went to wash his face and brush his teeth....then doojoon came in backhugging junhyung...he leaned his head on junhyung's shoulder...

'junnie~....i'm sleepy~'doojoon said tightening his hug...junhyung moved backward as doojoon pulled him..

'who told you to watch the movie until 3am?..now you're sleepy....'doojoon put his hand on both of junhyung ears..

'do you hear that?..someones start to nag'...doojoon said acted innocent...junhyung pinched doojoon's side at glared at him through the mirror..

.'mr.yoon doojoon...no one is nagging...i'm just saying the truth...when you have the oppurtunity to get enough sleep....you need to take that oppurtunity...get it..?'doojoon chuckled..

'okay2...i get it mrs yoon junhyung...no more nagging..'doojoon chuckled again...

'doojoon!...i'm not!!'junhyung turn around and slap doojoon's chest..(his girly slap)....

'okay you're not...satiesfied?..now go and prepare breakfast...'doojoon push junhyung out gently.. Junhyung crossed his arm not moving while glaring to his lover...

'not satisfied! You're not sincere!'...junhyung pouted...doojoon then pecked junhyung lips make the latter blushed..

.'i am sincere..'...doojoon said sweetly... 'f-fine!...'junhyung tried to glared only make doojoon chuckled...

he then turn around and walk to the kitchen blushing...

 

'junnie~...where is my sweat pants?'doojoon asked from the room.

'in the closet doo~..have you tried to find it...find it first...'junhyung answered while cooking some pancake for their breakfast...

'hah!!gotcha sweatpants!'doojoon shouted as he found his sweatpant...junhyung just chuckled..

*phone ringing*

' yoboseyeo?...oh!eomma..wae?...gwenchanayo...junhyung?..he is in the kitchen...cooking..ah...wait a minute...'

'junnie~eomma wants to talk to you..'

'come here~..i'm cooking right now...' Doojoon came and help junhyung with the phone...he put it near junhyung's ears..junhyung kept cooking...

'ne eomma....oh~...its just us...other member is not here...ne~...i will come if i have the time....oh?...i'm cooking for our breakfast...eung~..arraso...you too take care...ne~...annyeong~' doojoon end the call and sit on the chair...after a few minutes...he went and backhugging junhyung..

.'doo..dont do that...its dangerous....'

'what is so dangerous about it...?'doojoon frowned...

' what if you're hands accidentally touch the pan?'...junhyung nag...

'okay fine...you're worrying too much...i'm not little kid honey~...stop nagging okay..'doojoon put his chin on junhyung's shoulder...

'See you're saying i'm nagging again~... Hate you'

'love you~...'doojoon said chuckling..junhyung the turned around...doojoon's hand still on his waist..he push doojoon's body to the counter and kissed him..he wraped his arms aroud doojoon's neck..their kiss is slow and sweet..

'pancake!'..junhyung broke the kiss..doojoon groaned and let go of junhyung waist..junhyung quickly went to his pancake..then he set their table and called doojoon who is watching a show for kid...doojoon came and sit in front of junhyung..

 

'how is it?' junhyung asked..

'hmmm?'..doojoon who was too focus on eating look at junhyung..

'the pancake...how is it~?'...

'its delicios....like always...your cook is always always the best....' doojoon smiled....

their breakfast went really smooth with doojoon who keeps teasing junhyung...

After they're done with the housecore...they sat on the couch...junhyung lean his head on doojoon's chest...both of his legs on doojoon's lap...

'doo~...i want to watch that...dont change it~...'junhyung whined..

' what was so good about this pikachu thing?'doojoon frowned... 'dont say bad abou pikachu!'...junhyung hand which is at first drawing some pattern on doojoon's chest then slap it after hearing what doojoon said...

'seriously what was so good about it?'doojoon asked again.. Junhyung glared at doojoon before sitting farther from doojoon crossing his hand while pouting...doojoon chuckled then lay on junhyung's lap...looking up to junhyung who wasnt looking at him..

.'sorry~...hey~...junnie~....'

no answer....

'okay..how about i treat you you're favourite ice cream....then we'll go and buy the groceries....okay?'junhyung looked down.

.'promise?'.....

'promise'...doojoon promised...

.'okay~...junhyung smiled...

'how about we go right now?'..junhyung asked...doojoon doesnt say anything...

'wae~?'junhyung whined...'pwease~'...junhyung make a cute puppy face...

'okay..okay..lets go..'he get up then pulled junhyung...

'yay!~...lets go~'...junhyung shouted happily..

 

They just walked to the market...its winter....

'woa~!...nomu yeppuda~....'junhyung said looking at the road which covered by  snow...

'look. ..the snow is really white...innocence...its you..'..doojoon looked to junhyung who also looking at him...then junhyung blushed...

'the snowflakes is so cute and so soft....like you....' doojoon chuckled at junhyung reaction...

'idiot'...junhyung said looking away..face was as red as tomato...doojoon just laugh...he pulled junhyung hand and hold it in his pocket...junhyung just let doojoon hold his hand...he felt guilty for calling doojoon idiot...

'doo~...'junhyung called...

'hmmm?'doojoon looked back...junhyung pecked his lips...

'gomawo~...' junhyung smiled and continue to walk still having his hand in doojoon's pocket....doojoon smile widely like an idiot..he is grateful to have a cute boyfriend who show this side of him only when he is with him..

 

'jja~...we're here~'...doojoon said..he took the cart and push it...he pulled junhyung to his side who is amazed by the pikachu plushie in the machine(?)...

'so what we're going to buy.?..doojoon asked while pushing the cart lazily....junhyung who was holding doojoon's sweater said what they need to buy...

' we need to buy fruits...'

'hmm..'

'milk and yogurt for yoseob'

'hmmm'

' shampoo'

'hmmm'

'coke'

'hmmm'

'egg'

'hmm'

'and many more...i dont wanna say it'

'hm..'..

 

Then they buy their groceries...while buying it..there's lee joon...he came and greet them...doojoon and lee joon gets along really well...doojoon's lazy mood turned into cheerful mood..thats make junhyung jealous...he just kept quiet...doojoon noticed that and decided to kept making junhyung jealous...after lee joon went away...junhyung didnt really talk...he just answer what doojoon asked...

'do you want to buy coke first or fruit first?'

'dont know'...junhyung said without looking to doojoon.

'what fruits should we buy?'...doojoon asked again..

'up to you'...junhyung answered again not looking to doojoon..doojoon smirk..

'are you jealous'..this time junhyung looked at junhyung but but just for a moment..

'no'.

.he answered coldly...

' are you sure?'

.. 'yes'.

.. Doojoon looked at junhyung while smirking...

' dont be mad~...we're just friend...'doojoon said while pushing junhyung using his shoulder lightly....

'.........'

'hey~.... Junnie~'...

'.....'

' jealous junnie is so cute~'.doojoon pinched junhyung cheek lightly

...then he put his left arm on junhyung waist and pulled him closer....

'why are you jealous?'this time junhyung looked at him and glared...

'well you wanna know why?...well this boyfriend of mine at first was not in the mood..then...when some handsome guy came...he became cheerful...i think thats the reason!..'junhyung said and walked away...

doojoon push the cart a little bit faster to catch up with junhyung...he then stop the cart in front of junhyung to stop junhyung from running away... 'yeobo~....how can i show a lazy me infront of other...they will say i'm rude...right?..' doojoon walked to junhyung...junhyung looked up...

' i only love you.you dont have to be jealous' doojoon whispered and pinched junhyung nose..junhyung smiled and they continued to buy the groceries..

 

After buying the groceries, they walked to home..

'is it heavy?..lemme carry it'

' its okay doo...its not heavy...plus you have carry a lot...'

' okay2...get it..'

'wait doo~...you promise me to buy an ice cream..'

' you believe that?...plus its winter...how can you eat an ice cream..'..

'what?!...doo~..there's nothing wrong with ice cream and winter..plus you promise me...pwease~...'

'no'..

. 'doo~'

'no means no'

' hate you!'..junhyung walked passed doojoon...

a few minutes later...

'junnie~..help me..'junhyung ignored it..

'junnie~..please..'

'shirr-'.....junhyung was shocked to see doojoon lying on the street..

'doojoon!!'

the groceries fell...junhyung ran to doojoon.

'doojoon...doojoon....'he called doojoon name but there is no respons...

'doojoon..please wake up...wake up!!'junhyung starts to cry...he cup doojoon face...

'doojoon~..i'm sorry wake up..please......please'...junhyung started to cry harder..

 

 

 

 

'gotcha!'...doojoon sat up while launghing out loud...junhyung face turn to a confuse face at first..but then became red holding his anger....he slaps the laughing-like-crazy doojoon..doojoon then  captured junhyung's hand...

'how dare you doojoon!...hate you!...i hate you!...i haaattee you!...'junhyung slaps became weak as he cried again..

'i'm sorry...'..doojoon says sorry but chuckling while hugging junhyung...

'no..you're not sorry...'junhyung escaped doojoon hug as he heard doojoon chuckilng.. but being embraced again by doojoon..

'i'm sorry...so sorry.....you really love me huh?...if i keep acting for a few more minutes..this place will be flooded by your tears..'

junhyung slap him again...doojoon just chuckled...then junhyung grip on doojoon's shirt...

'dont . ever . do . that . again...'....junhyung said one by one clearly..

'arasso chagiya~...'...then they went home...

 

.junhyung placed all the groceries on the counter...then he went to the. living room where doojoon was lying on the couch..then junhyung went to doojoon and lie on him..doojoon put both his hand on junhyung waist...his eyes closed....

'doo~..i'm bored~.....'junhyung whined while playing the hem of doojoon's shirt..

.doojoon open his eyes and looked down to junhyung..junhyung looked up..suddenly doojoon poke his waist using his fingers...

'ya~... Dont do that...~ its tickle'...junhyung whined..doojoon smirk..he flip(?) junhyung so that junhyung is now at the bottom he then tickled junhyung... 'doo~...ha-...stop it~'...

.doojoon then stop tickeling...he trap junhyung...both of his hands and legs...was at the right and left of junhyung...junhyung put his hands at doojoon's chest to stop hin just now...they stared at each other for a while...doojoon leaned down...

his lips met junhyung lips...at first their kiss was slow and sweet..but then turn into a passionate and rough kiss...doojoon picked junhyung up while their lips still attached and he push the bedroom door using. his leg...junhyung legs is wraped around doojoon's waist........doojoon slamed the door by pushing junhyung against it...

 

and who knows what happened what happened after that.. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry if its not good enough..

hope you guys enjoy and please comment...

bye-bye..^_^