Cherry Blossom Tree

Silent Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Appa!" A girl screamed while she cried out for her father. "Omma!" She screamed again. "Oppa!"

She screamed over and over again for her father, mother and brother. She cried and cried. She was in pain as the blood oozed from her forehead. She looked over to her right and saw her brother with a bloody face.

"Yoona?" Her mother said weakly. "Yoona, baby." She was too weak but she still extended her hand out towards Yoona's hand to comfort her.

"It's going to fall soon." You could hear people shouting from the outside. "We can only get one of them out. We can only save one." Someone shouted.

"Please, save my daughter." The woman said. "Save her." Her voice was so meek but somehow they heard her.

Yoona's passenger side door opened and someone carried her out gently. The car moved slightly forward.

"We love you baby." Yoona's mother reassured her.

"It's falling. Quick!" As soon as they had rescued Yoona and she was out of the car, the car fell on the cliff.

"OMMA!" Yoona screamed out. "APPA!" "OPPA!"

~*~*~*~

Yoona's POV

 

I opened my eyes and the sunlight pierced through the pupils of my eyes. I stood up and scrubbed my eye with my index finger. I felt that it was wet.

'I must have had another nightmare.' I thought. I got up and fixed my bed. After that, I went straight into the bathroom and washed up. I quickly showered and got my uniform ready.

"Yoona-yah, breakfast!" I heard Taeyeon unnie shout from outside my room.

I put on the finishing touch on my hair and headed straight to the kitchen. I smelled bacon and eggs. There was also the sweet aroma of hot chocolate. It's perfect for the chilly weather of Autumn.

"Good morning, Yoona." Auntie, Taeyeon unnie's mum, g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter