Final

Jealous: Kris

Chapter one: Final

 


 

I was walking towards to the nearest coffee shop when I heard a familiar voice, so in instinct I find where the owner of the voice. His voice leads me to the flower shop some meters away from my position a while ago.

"JaeJin?"

I stated almost whispering since I am not that sure if it was really him. The guy turns his head over me then smiled, I widened my eyes.

"OMO! JaeJin! Is that really you?"

I shouted then jump over him, hugging him tight. Wow, I don’t know he’s back.

"Whoa! ______-ah, excited much?"

He grinned. I nudged his shoulder then pulled away looking at his face. He grew taller, and handsome. Wow, I can’t believe what I was seeing. The last time I saw him, he was small and just cute, but now he changed a lot. I smirked.

"Wow, you’re really here? When did you back?"

"Just yesterday, I’m about to surprise you but it seems like I’m the one who got surprised."

"Hahaha! It’s your fault for buying flowers near my house. By the way, for whom was that?"

He took the bouquet of red roses from the aunt before facing me.

"It’s for you, aish. You always ruined my surprises."

He mumbled whining, I chuckled. We both headed out of the flower shop then walked over the coffee shop. We ordered our favorite coffee and decided to take it out.

"You’re going where?"

"To your house, maybe?"

He stated, I smiled.

"Really? Let’s go!"

I said grabbing his other hand, dragging him towards to my house. I’m so hyper today since I haven’t seen him for about 4 or 5 years, he went abroad to pursue his dream where here I am, decided to stay in my country. I’m taking television arts since I want to be an artist someday while he wants to be an English teacher that made him go abroad. English was not that entertained here in our country since we we’re encourage to use our native language, that is Hangeul (Korean). Studying abroad was a good idea though.

"Ya! Be careful!"

He shouted as I stepped on a rock that made me stumble and him who didn’t able to catch me from falling closed his eyes as I landed on the ground.

"Ouch!"

I blurted rubbing my , he quickly runs over me.

"Still clumsy as ever."

He laughed that made me glared at him. He offered his hand to help me stand up which I gladly accept. As we walked down the streets, he grabbed my hand.

“Let’s walk like this… I kinda missed it.”

You nodded then let him holds your hand. He’s just a friend and there’s nothing wrong about that.

"Jagiyaaaaaa!”

I stopped on my tracks as well as Jaejin as we heard someone shouted. I turn around meeting the face of my handsome boyfriend. What brings him here? I thought they had recording. I waved my other hand, he looks so… pissed? What’s the problem?

"Why are you here?"

I asked him as he came in front of us, his eyes fell on my hand which was holding by my friend. He tilted his head and I think I got his message, so I pulled back my hand then smiled awkwardly.

“No hello?”

“Well, hello! Why are you here?”

"I just wanted to see my girlfriend, is there any problem on that?"

He said emphasizing the word girlfriend, I don’t get what he was up to, but still I smiled. How can I resist his sweetness and there you go, my friend clearing his throat. I almost forgot he was also here with us. Kris really had this charm that made me think we’re the only person in the world. Lol, I’m over reacting.

"Oh~ By the way, Jae this is Kris and—"

"Her boyfriend!"

He finished my sentence. I smiled awkwardly.

"Yea, he’s my boyfriend. And he’s Jaejin—“

I mumbled pointing Jaejin.

"Her boy friend!"

Jaejin stated while Kris widened his eyes.

"WHAT?"

"You’re getting it wrong. He means boy friend, a friend that is a boy."

I said explaining. He glared at me but then grabbed my hand.

"Wait! Yah! Kris!"

I called out as he drags me towards to my house, I sign Jaejin to come after us, so he did follow us. Kris opens the front door using his spare key. Aish, I know where this will be going. I pulled my hand back then smiled towards Jae Jin who is now standing behind us.

"What do you want to eat?"

I smiled, he thinks for a second then replied,

"Just like before."

I nodded then went to the kitchen; I earned a glare from Kris, but decided to put it aside. I open the fridge praying that there are still packs of chips, and to my luck, there are still two. I smiled taking it out and about to bring out an orange juice when Kris blocked my way.

"What?"

I said giving him a glare, he scoffed.

"Who is that?"

"I told you, he’s my friend? He’s one of my closest friends."

"And what about that walking hand in hand?"

"Well, we always walk hand in hand when we we’re still together?"

"You two had past?"

"No, what I mean is when he was still here in Korea.”

He sighed.

"Ya! You two are no longer kids you know? You had boyfriend and that is ME."

He whined, I smiked.

"Ya! Are you jealous?"

He scoffed.

"Of course not. Me? Jealous? Those two words can’t be in one sentence. I’m telling you, I’m not jealous! Kris? EXO’s Kris getting jealous to your friend who is not that good-looking as me, not tall as me, not—"

I almost laughed my lungs out. He’s not jealous, obviously.

"Okay, okay! As you say so, you’re not jealous."

I said half-giggling with a sarcastic tone. He then shot me a death glare,

"I’m not jealous."

"I know, you already said it twice."

I said walking past him then towards to the living room, I smiled then raised the two packs of chips.

"I miss eating this... with you of course!"

JaeJin blurted as I throw him the first pack. I seated next to him, couple of minutes later, Kris showed up with an orange juice in his hand. He gazed at the two of us who are laughing in unison when JaeJin cracks a very funny joke.

"T-that was, hahaha! That’s horrible! Where did you get that?"

I said laughing while punching him lightly in the arm. Kris settled himself next to me roughly. I glanced back at him then tapped his shoulder.

"What’s wrong?"

He didn’t answer me but send me a glare instead.

“I think I need to go now, I’ll just meet you tomorrow!"

JaeJin said standing up followed by me.

"At last!"

Kris cheered that earned a little smack from me, he rubbed his arm then pouted.

"Okay, I’m free tomorrow!"

I said as we both walked towards the front door.

"See you tomorrow!"

I stated smiling, he smiled back.

"Yea, it seems like your boyfriend was on his period now."

I chuckled silently, afraid of adding some fuel on his Kris’ burning temper.

"Oh, you think so too?"

"Yea, bye ____-ah. Tell him my goodbye."

"I will!"

I announced then he went out, as soon as his figured disappear, I close the door.

"WHAT WAS THAT?"

I tilted my head, confused.

"Is he trying to propose to you?"

"What?"

He glared at me then sat on the couch, pouting. Wow, he used to pout a lot today.

"YAH! What was that?"

I said sitting beside him. He pouted his pink kissable lips which I find very cute; I wrapped my arm around him, resting my head against him.

"He wants to extend his goodbye to you..."

He remained silent.

"Oppa was jealous."

I announced happily, he shifted his glance from the television to me.

"I’m not jealous."

Actually, I always think that it was unfair that I’m the only one who always gets jealous towards this relationship; I gets jealous whenever he acts extra cute and extra sweet towards to his fangirls. I know it was his job and he’s enjoying talking to his fans, but I can’t help it. Some of them are crossing the line, so I always find myself getting jealous. But today, I discovered a new face of my Yi Fan.

"Really?"

He nods.

"Then, I’ll call him."

I said and about to grab my phone near the couch and of course he having a longer arm took it first before me.

"Give it back!"

"No phones for today!"

"YAH! I’ll just text him."

"No, no phones, no texts, no calls, no Jae Jin or whatever he is."

He said keeping my phone on his pocket before hugging me, I chuckled.

"Yah! You said you were not jealous? So, what do you call this?"

"I’m not jealous."

I smirked and pushed him away from me.

"Yah! What was that for?"

He whined at the lost contact.

"Come here!"

He commanded.

"No, not until you admit it."

"Admit what?"

"That you’re jealous."

"I told you I’m not jealous. How can Kris, EXO M’s leader be jealous towards to that punk? He’s nothing compared to me, can he dance like me? Can he sing as well as me? He’s nothing compared to me, so what cause you to think that I’m jealous?"

He said.

"Whatever you say."

"Come here!"

I shook my head.

"By the way, we have a date tomorrow, so don’t visit me tomorrow. You’ll be greeted by no one."

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WHAT? Today and tomorrow is my only day off for the month. No, you can’t go with him."

"You can’t tell me what I should do. I have my own life, you know. We’re just a couple, but we are two individual people."

I teased; he combed his hair using his hand.

"Okay! I’m jealous. I’m jealous because you hold his hand, you both walked hand in hand that we can barely do since I’m always busy, plus you we’re happy with him. I want you to only hold mine, smile because of me, laugh because of me. I want you all mine and mine alone."

I smiled widely.

"Babo, you can hold my hand whenever, wherever you want and besides he’s just a friend, I just missed him, you know. We haven’t seen each other for how many years. I’m all yours and you know that.”

I stated assuring him that I’m his, he pouted. I pecked him on the lips.

"Don’t do that, you’re being too adorable."

He grinned then pouted.

"I won’t kiss you, babo."

I said sticking my tongue out. He grabbed me by the head then pulled me closer. How can he be this strong? We got closer every single second, I’m melting.

"You won’t kiss me?"

I shook my head.

"Really?"

I nodded then he leaned in to capture my lips, it felt like having fireworks inside my chest. We pulled away to catch some air,

"No more date for tomorrow, you and I are having an alone time. I’ll call him to call off the plan and just re-schedule it.”

“You’ll let me see him?”

He nodded.

“He’s your friend, right? You missed him, so why not?”

I smiled.

“Don’t smile; I just know that you won’t have the guts to replace Wu Yi Fan in your heart. He’s handsome and good at everything.”

“You’re too full of yourself.”

“That’s my style, baby.”

He grinned then captured my lips once again.

 


Hello there subbies, I just edit some part. Thank you for reading!

 

Lemme share this, I know you guys saw it already. He's just sooooo cool and charming here.! (: