final

Cry For Love
"Yeoboseyo , Min Yoongi yeyo ...  I can’t answer your call, do you want to leave any message ?"
"Oppa - ya , are you okay? What do you eat for breakfast ? Eat well, I miss you."
 
I pecked my phone briefly before put it in the bag. Look at the mirror in front of me , probing the dark circles under my eyes, they are start to fading slowly. I made a small smile to start the day. Fighting! I must be cheer up. Hopefully something good happened today.
 
It's been such a long time
Have you been well ?
 
"Good night , sleep well." , that little smile on my lips curved again. One by one my friends went away, leave me with the last table. I should clean this table first before going home. I have prepared a glass of caramel macchiato for tonight. Yoongi Oppa will surely love it.
 
"Oppa - ya, I'm home ~" ,  I look around as I took down my shoes. Empty. No one here.
 
As usual , I will be dressed up and waiting for him in the balcon. Waiting with a warm drink that has always been his favorite , we will share a lot of stories about today.
 
I put a glass of caramel macchiato I made-up, then sit in the brown sofa. Our silent witness. I remember how I really wanted to put a sofa in balcon, so that we could chat comfortably here. I always love the atmosphere up here. Cool, and calm.
When evening comes, we would be sitting here telling about everything we passed that day. Share the grief we feel with our hands locked. Share a warm drink that I prepared just for him. Or maybe just share a joke interspersed with small kisses. I always loved every second that I spent with him.
 
"Yeoboseyo , Min Yoongi yeyo ...  I can’t answer your call, do you want to leave any message ?" , his warm voice filling my ears from the gadget that still stick with my ear.
 
"Yeoboseyo , Min Yoongi yeyo ...  I can’t answer your call, do you want to leave any message ?", again , the same voice was heard. The voice that always sang lullabies to me . His voice is not as good as Yang Yoseob . But , his voice just made me addicted to it. I just want to hear his voice.
 
Your warm voice has not changed at all
There was so much I wanted to say
 
"Yeoboseyo , Min Yoongi yeyo ...  I can’t answer your call, do you want to leave any message ?"
"Oppa - ya , I have prepared a caramel macchiato for you. Why don’t you come yet? You don’t want it to be cool, right  "
 
I felt something hold back my throat.  Restraining every words that I should say. I fold my legs, hugged them in front of my chest with the phone that still stuck in my right ear. Why it hurts?
 
"Yeoboseyo , Min Yoongi yeyo ...  I can’t answer your call, do you want to leave any message ?"
"Oppa - ya , winter is going to come. I’m freezing here , don’t you want to come and hug me? You know what? This year it feels a thousand times colder than previous years, because I miss you like crazy. "
 
"Yeoboseyo , Min Yoongi yeyo ...  I can’t answer your call, do you want to leave any message ?"
"Oppa - ya ... Are you really happy there? Do you meet a lot of beautiful women out there? Do you always eat good food? Better than my cooking? But , you always say my cooking is the number one. Don’t you miss the food that I cooked just for you?"
 
I looked at the night view of Seoul in front of me . Dominance of black color with dots of light, now it looks like a blur in my eyes. Covered by liquid that gathered on my eyelids, even already streaming down my cheeks .
 
"Oppa - ya , don’t you love this scene? Don’t you love to see the stars? Ah , of course you can have a better look at the star up there. Is that why you didn’t bring me with? Do you want to enjoy that scene yourself? You're selfish Min Yoongi!"
 
"You ... You are selfish. Why don’t you take me there? Why did you leave me? Don’t you want me to see Heaven? Answer me, Oppa!"
I hugged my knees tightly. Made it closer to me, pressing my chest. I Droped the pink phone in my hand. Let it lay next to Yoongi Oppa’s blue phone. The only thing that still alive after that crash.
"I miss you . I love you , Min Yoongi."
 
I told you that I love you
I told you to please look at me
Because it might be the last chance
I told you that I missed you like crazy
I cried without saying anything , I only shed tears
 

 

So, I just "killed" someone (again) in my story with Suga. Kekeke~ I've warned you about that angst thingy right? :p Anyways, thank you for reading! Would you mind give me your comment?