Reality

I Thought I Love ​'Him'

I soaked in sweat. I pant quiet hard when I wake up from my sleep. I ruffled my hair and move my legs from the bed. It's night already and I think my long nap wasn't good enough. I look around my room and Kris is still not here. I check my inbox and Kris called me for about 5 times while I was sleeping. He texted me, saying that he attends a party in one of his friends house and I can join him if I want to. There's an address on the last line of his text. It's close with my dorm so, I guess it's better go there than staying here alone and get a nightmare about amber for another time.

I went outside wearing my grey sweatpant and old red hoodie, actually now, my hoodie looked more like light brown colored than red because my mother used to wash it all the time.

At that time when I was currently in a superbored condition plus, I was a bit lonely Kris called me. My phone vibrates inside my pant pocket. The vibrate was actually quiet hard so I felt a slight itchy feels on my thigh.

"Sup" I greet him first, such a goodfriend right? well, I am though.

"I'm in Amber's dorm now, the address is on the text I sent earlier come here before ten!" I heard loud music blaring all over the room and it makes my ears hurt.

"Allright" I said simply and hung up. Well, it's just a few blocks from here. I'll just run a little then I will arrive there in no time.

 

* Ten minutes later *

I check on the address one more time to make sure I arrived at the correct place, I mean house. It's.. a girl dormitory area. So Amber starts to sleep with girls? That sounds good, maybe that's why Kris wants to spend his night here. I walk to the doorstep and press the peach colored bell. Someone went outside and open the door for me. It's Krystal. Why did I always meet Krystal and Amber in one place? why? It's getting strange.

"Oh Hi, I don't expect you to come" she smiles at me, still the same smile as usual. I wonder is that a smile full of hate or just a sincere smile she would give to a handsome boy like me? Well I choose the second one though.

I nod and followed her inside the house. It's painted bright pink. Even when the lights were off because they're currently having this cheap party, the wall still seems too bright for my eyes. I end up twitching my eyes as Krystal leads the way to the living room full of boys and girls. I saw amber doing the B-boys dance in the middle of the crowds. Kris was standing in the first line. I struggle to reach him. 

"You come!" He said while doing those cool handshake he always do.

"Yep" I smiled "He's good at dancing" I pointed my finger at Amber who's still busy doing those cool movements.

"Well, she learns it since she was ten so, no wonder" Kris shrugs. But, he just said Amber is a 'she'? what's that supposed to mean? Amber is a girl? no way. She doesn't have any pairs of.. s or a big booty or a slender waist like girls have.

"Amber is a she?" I asked in confuse. Kris nodded and laughs sarcastically at me. "You'll hurt her feelings if you treat her exactly like a boy" He added.

"I'm still in shock don't talk to me" I said while my eyes are still fixed on Amber. 

A sudden thought come inside my brain. If Amber is a girl, then those strange dream means nothing to me. I mean, I'm not gay. N-O-T G-A-Y. That makes me happy. And, If I really love her It's okay for me. Cause it's a she not he anymore. Me and my stupid thoughts.

(A/N : It's the end everybodeh. Sorry for the fast ending. And I just want to make Henry knows that Amber is a girl. I'm sorry if you're not that impressed by this chapter... MIAN :( AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUBSCRIBES!)