The First Encounter

I Thought I Love ​'Him'

I got off from my bed and walked lazily to the mirror in my small bathroom. I saw my messy hair that looks like lion's hair and my eyes were bloated. 

"Man, I look like sh*t" I sighed and quickly wash my face and took a quick shower. I wear my T-shirt and covering it with my old sweatshirt. I squeeze into my jeans and grabbed my bags from my bed. I ran downstairs and saw my mother was preparing for breakfast.

"Mom I'm sorry I can't join the breakfast" I said while planting a peck on her cheek.She nodded and tapped my back. She knows how busy I am for being a new college's student. I took a sip of my dad's warm coffee and hug him.

"Bye!" I smiled to both of them before went outside the house. So, I'm going to be a college student. I still can't believe it! yesterday I was just an ordinary High school boy! well not really ordinary. You know, I'm quiet popular with girls. Well, back to the reality. I chased a yellow cab and put all of my bags inside the car's trunk. I let the driver know the location of my dorm from a small pamvlet of the dorm.

"Oh, I know it" He nodded "Yesterday someone asked me to drive there too" He smiled.

I smiled back and rested my body on the car seat.

- An hour later -

I finally stepped my foot on my dorm. Its pretty big, five until seven students can stay here. My new roomates walked inside the house together with me. There's this one guy who got connected with me pretty fast. He said his name was Kris, and we end up in the same bedroom.

"Cool! we meet again" He said with a small laugh.

"Yeah" I answered while unpacked my things from my bags.

"So what major are you in?" 

"Oh, I'm in the graphic design" I said with a proud tone.

"Really? Me too" He shrugged and finally gave up for unpacking his things. He brought so many things here! 

"Cool! we could be a buddy huh?" I said followed by his nod and high five.

Kris and I were having a really good time as a new friend. He have so many same interest with me. He said most of his high school friends entered our university and they all stay in the same dorm neighbourhood with us so he's going to introduce me to his friends.We went to the nearest park, and I saw bunch of boys already waiting there while waving their hands. They must be popular back in high school considered by their looks.

I'm Chanyeol" A tall guy smiled at me showing his shining teeths all over the place.

"I'm Henry" I offered him a handshake. I did that to all of Kris's friends and I think I just broke my arms because of too much hand-shaking people.I thought this will be an all boys meeting but I saw one girl there. Red haired, short pants, unsleeved shirt and you know what? She's quiet a hottie. How can she feel comfortable being the only girl in this group? I saw she spent most of her times laughing and talking with this one boy with a quiet girly posture. 

"Are they in love or something?" I wishpered to kris.

"What? Who?" He asked in confuse.

"Those two" I pointed at the two lovey-dovey.

"What are you saying?" He only laughed and shook his head. "That's Krystal and Amber"

I'm sure Krystal was the one with red hair, but who the heck is Amber? There's only one girl there!

"Wich one is Amber?" 

"The one with the short hair" Kris ponted his finger to the skinny boy next to Krystal.

"Well, that's quiet girly for boy's name" I shrugged and followed by Kris 'whatever you're saying man' look,That's true right? what kind of mother that want to give her son a girly name like that? Well maybe my mother was thingking to give 'Marie' as my name instead of 'Henry'

I'm getting intersted with the red haired girl. Well, based on Kris tone when he answered my question I considered Krystal is not taken. I walked to her with a wide smile on my face.

"So, Hi I'm Henry" I raised one of my eyebrow to make a cool first impression. She only giggled seeing my acts and looked at that amber guy before started to introduce herself.

"I'm Krystal" She said with a smirk. I guess she tried to be chill with me while actually maybe she already melted from head to toe for seeing a handsome guy like me. "You're the new guy here right?" Well that's obvious all of us are new here!

"Yeah, you mean new in this neighbourhood right?"

"No silly" She finally laughed "I mean in this group! Kris's group"

"Oh y-yeah" I scratched my unicthy neck. Damn! I hummiliate my self.

Well, I'm done talking with this hard-to-approach-chic I'm going to try hearing the voice of this 'Amber' guy.

"You guys aren't dating huh?" I pointed back and forth to krystal-then amber.

"WHAT?!" Krystal shouted "No" Amber said, well his tone wasn't deep enough for an old teenagers like us.

"Man, You finally spoke!" I patted his shoulder. I stood next to him and smell the same fragrance as mine. I guess he wears the same perfume as me.

"Why you sniff on my jacket?" He said, annoyed.

"Oh, no I just thought maybe we wear the same perfume" I shrugged. I'm being a dork, I know. I saw him wearing the goddamned diesel's newest watch that I want! I can't get it because my parent said they were too busy collecting money for my college institute fines so I should save money for that. I don't know why but I just automatically grabbed his wrist and looked at the watch carefully.

"W-what are you doing?" He widened his eyes looking at my behaviour.

"Can I borrow this? you know, not now.. maybe just another time" He keeps looking at me like I'm a poor fella who doesn't have anymoney and begged for food. Whatever, this watch is like my almost-dream come true things.

"Sure, just make sure you'll return this.." I nodded and still looking at the watch. But suddenly I realize how pretty his finger is. And his fingertips looks like a pianist's fingertip. The texture of his palm is different from mine. Its somehow softer and.. touchable?

"nonono" I shook my head and realease his hand from my grip.

"I can't fall in love with man's hand!" 



 

(A/n : I'm sorry if the first chapter don't make you feel impressed or something .-. because i want to update it faster considered that some people waited for this story. So I could change the story plot if you guys doesn't feel impressed by this one :) it's okay. BTW thanks for subscribing :*)