Destroyed home

Welcome to Wonderland

Suddenly, the house shook violently. The people in the house grew alarmed and their vision was blurred.

 

" ALICE ! " Kris shouted desperately. He grew panicked as he can't see very well.

 

" GODDAMIT ! " Sehun cursed as he took a grip of the couch, trying to balance himself but failed.

 

" HELP ME! " 11 heads turned to the direction where the voice came from. They tried to focus but the great shaking of the house affect their vision.

 

" KAI, FIND HER AND BRING HER OUT OF THE HOUSE, " Suho shouted.

 

Kai crawled towards the direction where he heard Alice's voice. His breathing become rigid and uneven when he can't find her. His hand was all over the place, trying to touch his Significant Other.

 

" K-Kai " he inhaled sharply and his heart constrict. Her voice sounded so painful..

 

" ALICE WHERE ARE YOU. I CAN'T S-" his hand made in contact with a cold hand. He crawled faster and the next thing he knew, her body was in his embrace. He hugged her tightly like she was his source of oxygen. He stood up, using his speed, he made his way out of the house to the forest nearby.

 

" Alice are you okay? " Kai search her face. Alice was looking straight into his eyes and Kai found himself frozen, lost in her big, doe eyes. 

 

" What happened? " she breath out.

 

Kai snapped out of his daze and lift his gaze. He furrowed his eyebrows as he witnessed the scene. Alice followed his gaze and gasped. Only the spot where the house was shook, their surrounding was normal and Kai immediately know.

 

" The Red Queen "