Hot and Cold

Birthday Present

It was the day before his birthday.

Fumio was busying himself with the Maths exercise the teacher gave them. Everyone was there and chatting with their friends. He sighed and stood up, walking up to the person sitting in front of him. A few minutes ago, one of their classmates came inside ten minutes before the class was over, telling the class monitor to help her outside. They left right after.

"Hey, Sasori." Fumio whined as he kneels down and propped his hand on the table.

The boy with glasses named Sasori, looks at Fumio and smiled, "What's up?"

"Do you know the answer to Question 11?" Fumio asked and looks up to his friend. He had this weird feeling that someone is staring at him, "Wait. Is someone watching me?"

Sasori glanced up and looks behind him, Fumio just stayed as he was and waited for the answer. Sasori laughed and nodded, "Yeah, Akira is watching us. She's spazzing with Nozomi again."

Fumio grins and laughed, "I bet she's waiting for me to touch your hand or something."

They both laughed at that. After a few chats, Fumio stood up and walked back to his chair. He laid down on the table and closed his eyes when all of a sudden, the door opened and walked in their classmated with a cake.

Fumio was stunned. Did they planned this? The girl walks up to Fumio with the cake and greeted him excitedly, "Happy birthday, Fumio!"

He just sat there watching his classmates laughing and looking back at him. A few of them were trying to be oblivious by asking the teacher the answers to the questions. While some just smiled and talked to their friends. One person though was staring at him, hurt in her eyes. Akira. Fumio saw her stare, she just smiled and turns back to Nozomi.

He didn't know what to do. What should he do?

Sasori stood up and grins at Fumio who just smiled back.

"Come on. It's Fumio's birthday, let's sing him a birthday song!" The teacher suggested but all they did was make more noise. When suddenly, a loud voice couted down.

"1! 2! 3!" Akira counted down and the all sang the birthday song and clapped in unison.

"Happy birthday to you!

 Happy birthday to you!

 Happy birthday to you, Fumio!

 Happy birthday to you!"

Later on, after the class. They all went to the canteen area and the girl who gave the cake cut it evenly and gave each one to whoever took it. Fumio noticed Akira didn't took it and felt kind of guilty. After all of their friends went home, Fumio walked Sasori home.

"Man! That was so embarrassing!" Fumio whined and stomped his way out the school's gate.

Sasori laughs and nudged him on the arm, "Oh, c'mon. Wasn't it sweet though?"

Fumio glared at his closest friend and scoffed, "Yeah, right."

They laughed together and walked silently to the 'SLOW. Schoo Ahead' sign at the end of the school zone.

Sasori was the one who broke the silence with a question.

"Hey, you want to come by my house today?"

Fumio looked and raised his eyebrow, "Um, sure? But what about my parents? They're picking me up soon, you know."

Sasori propped his glasses up and smiled, "We can phone them at my house later.

☆彡☆ミ☆彡☆ミ☆彡☆ミ☆

Fumio panted as he arrived at Sasori's house.

"Damn. How can you stand walking back home every day in this weather."

Sasori chuckled and took off his shoes, "This is nothing."

Fumio looks at Sasori's face and he didn't even sweat. Typical Sasori.

Fumio follows Sasori inside the house after he took of his shoes and looked around.

"After you called you parents, you can go upstairs and rest inside my room. I the air-conditioner before I went to school so it'll be cold. I'll get you a drink 'cause you look exhausted." Sasori laughed and marches into the kitchen.

Fumio walks up the flight of stairs and mumbled, "Why is his room upstairs, anyways. Making me waste my energy like this."

He stepped inside Sasori's room, the cold air hitting his face and sighed in relief, "Ahh, just what I needed."

He let his bag fall down to the floor and instantly jumped on the bed, closing his eyes as he waits for his friend to come inside. Soon enough, he heard the door clicked and he opens his right eye and saw that his friend brought two drinks and some ice in a cup.

"Hot! It's still hot in this room!" Fumio whined, rolling left to right.

Sasori chuckled and puts down the stuff he brought on his study table.

"Dude. Come on, you're making my bed smelly with your sweat." Sasori complained and pulled on Fumio's pants, dragging him off the bed.

Fumio growls in disapproval and let his body slide off the bed like a sack of rice. Sasori sighed and kicked his foot to which Fumio groans in pain and clutched his pained foot. Shooting daggers at Sasori. Sasori just laughed in amusement. Fumio sat up and Sasori handed his friend a drink.

"Here." Sasori offered as he sat down beside him.

"Thank!" Fumio said and downed his drink in one shot. He exhaled after drinking his drink and gave the empty cup back at Sasori.

Sasori gave a skeptical look to Fumio and puts the cup on the night desk beside his bed.

"So, why did you want me to come by your house today? Fumio asked after a while.

"Hmm? Oh yeah!" Sasori exclaimed and stood up, "First, close your eyes."

Fumio did as what he was told and waited for something. He can hear the shuffling and rattling sound from somewhere in the room. He doesn't know why but his heart can't stop beating in excitement. Then, he hear footsteps coming up to him and stopped behind him. There was no sound anymore. He suddenly felt something covering his eyes, a soft fabric.He squinted his eyes open and all he saw was darkness. He couldn't see with this blindfold on. He panicked.

"S-sasori?"

"Hmm? What is it... love?" Sasori whispered against Fumio's ear.

He shivered and blushed from the nickname he was given. Love. That was what Sasori calls him after their mutual confession one day. They never told anyone and no one really noticed. They were lovers acting as friends outside.

"What is this?" Fumio asked and touched the blindfold slightly.

Sasori grabbed Fumio's wrist and pulls it away from the blindfold.

"Shh," Sasori shushed Fumio, "You can't open this before I give you, your birthday present."

Fumio gulped down his saliva. He can't see anything. He doesn't know what Sasori is doing or where he is right now. The beathing of his heart went fast. So fast, and so loud. He's scared that his lover could hear it.

He felt something wet on his neck. Something cold, ice cold.

"Ah!" Fumio yelped from the sudden cold, wet feeling on his neck, trailing its way up his left ear. He shivered and stuttered from the coldness, "S-sasori! Wh-what are you doing?"

"Hmm?" Sasori hummed into his ear, "Didn't you say you were feeling hot a few minutes ago? I thought I'd chill you down."

"W-well... S-stop it! It's cold now!" Fumio complained and he heard Sasori shuffling on his knees and stopped in front of him.

"Are you now?" Sasori asked, his tone changed. It was lower than usual, "Well, should we make it hot again?"

He could feel Sasori's hands on his chest, pressing him down.

"Wh-"

Fumio started before getting cut off by Sasori's lips against his own. He kissed him.

Yes, they shared a kiss before and it happened in Fumio's house but it was just a quick peck. This kiss though, it lingered and lasted longer than the last one they had. It was rougher too.

'What's going on? He never behaved like this.' Fumio pondered by the sudden change of behavior.

Sasori is usually the quiet one and keeping it low. Even between the both of them, he likes to just smile and say a few words. But now, he's the one starting this.

Fumio gasped when Sasori bit on his lower lip. He took the chance and slid his tongue inside his lover's mouth. Sasori tasted every single thing inside his mouth. The taste of the drink he drunk, the sweet taste of the cake they shared before.

He can feel Sasori's tongue roaming inside his mouth. Their tongues touched and he moaned from the contact. Fumio explored inside Sasori's mouth as well, bumping around the corners of his mouth. It was a taste that he could never forget.

It felt amazing. They fought for dominance, never letting go of the other's mouth but they needed air. It started to spin in their heads, a light dizziness took over them and they broke the kiss. Gasping and panting for air as they gazed lovingly at each other.

"That.. was different," Fumio weakly smiled at his lover.

"That wasn't even the best part," Sasori replied, a smirk could be heard in his voice, "That was just a present for you to prepare for your real present tomowwow."

"Huh?" Fumio asked and started to unfold the fabric that was against his eyes.

He could see now how flushed Sasori looks. He's not wearing his glasses and the look on his eyes changed. It was different. He never seen that look on Sasori before.

"Well, you'll know soon enough," Sasori answered, grabbing his glasses that seated on top of his bed.

Sasori putted his glasses on, looks back at Fumio and smiled his usual smile. The normal Sasori is back.

"Just come by again, tomorrow. Okay?"


・゚:*✧・゚: \(◕‿◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧  [ A U T H O U R ' S   N O T E ]  ✧・゚:*✧・゚: \(✿◕‿◕)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

omg that was probably the first time i ever wrote something like that wow

but yeah anyways fumio sasori akira nozimo all are just random names

so you can imagine whoever you want

except you alex/jaehee/whoever you want to be

should've updated this last night but the wifi was turned off just as i wanted to published it sigh