childhood

Venus In Love

in a sunny day, there's this for kids who's playing around with each other, phanie who's the only boy is playing a motorcycle toy and didn't care about his surrounding, sica who is his bestfriend is playing hide and seek with youngie and yeonie just being ignore by him.

"Give mwe twhat!! give my doll bwack now!" sica who now is in hell mode order youngie and yeonie to give her doll.

"if not i will make you too cwy again!!" threatened sica to the both of them.

"twy it, we will twell our mommy " say the pranksters

"i will twell to my daddy too, you guys is stole my doll!!"

the pranksters lost for word. they are already tired fight with sica, finally they throw the doll to sica and leave. Sica immediately take the doll but theres something odd with the arm doll, apparently the pranksters doesn't want to given up, before they throw the doll they break the arm of the doll.

in the end sica cry, with stamping her foot. phanie who is in her side all the time is annoyed because of her cry.

"YAH! sica why you cwy over twhis ? just like a cwild" says phanie annoying

"YAH!! i'm a cwild you know" she say with annoying tone too

"why you nwever hwelp me if i have a fwight with twhem, you just kweep swilence nwever hwelp mwe!" phanie just keep quite and sigh heavily

"hhhaahhh......" he sigh like an adult. " i'm a boy, swhouldwn't be fwight with a gwirl. mommy says if we fwight with a gwirl, it cwall coward!!"

suddenly sica changing the topic "phanie-ah... if you alwredy gwrow up, what you want to be ??"

"what about you sica ?" ask phanie

"i want to be a swinger like mommy, at fwist i want to be a footbwall pwayer like madona."

"it's nwot madona sica!! it's Maradona." correct phanie

"hehe yep twhat! but.. mommy says i can't be a footbwall pwayer so i want to be a swinger like mommy. what about you ? "

"i want to be a gweat rwacer in the world. i will bwing my mwotorcwycle vewy fwast, agwainst the wind until the end of the endwees road."

sica shake her head, didn't understand, that phanie, even he is still a kids but the power of his imagination is high.

" i pwomise if we are already grow up, i will bwing you away with my bwike"

" pwomise?" ask sica and phanie just nod his head

"ne, i pwomise!" says phanie

"SICAA!!!" call taeng. sica saw her brother run toward her.

"i heard you cwy, who mwake you cwy ? it is you phanie ?" ask taeng. even still kids, taeng always want to protect his sister. sica shake her head.

"so who ?" ask taeng curious

"youngie and yeonie" sica said simply.

"twheir are bwother you again. phanie-ah.. why you dwon't hwelp sica. you are dwefinitely just swit dwidn't mwoving when sica got bullied, rwight ?"

"taeng... phanie dwidn't wrroong!! i'm the one who tweat twhem, afterall twhey are mwore often cwy than me." says sica

"sica-ah let's go home, Daddy says we have to moving away, so we have to pwacking"

"where, taeng ?" ask sica quickly

"to LA" says taeng relaxed

"so you two not live in here anymwore ?" ask phanie sad. taeng nod his head.

"why nweed to move out ?" ask phanie again.

"i don't know phanie-ah" taeng say.

"so we wont see each other agwain ?" ask phanie sad. taeng nod again.

"but we will see each other agwain if we are alrweady grow up" say taeng

"promise?!" ask phanie, taeng just nod.

"phanie-ah, when you already grow up, you defwinitely will be ugly, ignorant, naughty, bald. weeee.....kk!!" mock sica, and stuck out her tongue. actually sica is sad, but she is sure one day she will see phanie again.

"sica-ah... you defwinitely still cwy baby, flirtwy, and short!!" phanie mocking too.

And that will be they last day in childhood. from mocking, fight, up to crying. they wont forgot it!! 


whoaahhh hi there, i'm back!!! ta-ra!! opsss just ignore that hahaha

well hope you guys will be enjoy reading my story and sorry for error grammar. ke ke ke

and if you guys confused while reading my story just throw "W" in every conversation ke ke ke ke ke

gotta go.. see yaa guys!!! bye bye

Devil Bats Ghost.............. YA-HA-!! 

status : invisible